Novel Situation: You are transported into a new world. What's your cheat ability?

Comments

• edited May 2016
    [    ]
  • Immortality

Bwahahahaha!!!! Bow to me mortals, kekeke!!

*Yeah, i'd probably end up sealed somewhere tho :(
    No, "we" read enough books, so we know how to pretend to be normal. ;)

Plan B
    Find a scapegoat
           * Tell them it was all videogames fault, even if you blame none..
           * Blame an idol
           * Blame an politician

Plane C
    Avoid people in white
              These are the people who will come for us.

* Note: Don't blame the books, hardly anyone would be on "our" side. ;)

• Issei hyoudou's ability, 'Dress Break'. Kappa
  • Persuasion (psedo-mind control).

I can not make people do, what they really do not want to (like killing themselves).
    But what I do is convince people to do, what I want them to. (unless something like the one above). 
  • Actually my real ability is something based off religion. I could whisper to anyone, even those stronger than me, about specific stuff (like things that can anger them or calm them down in specific situations). With this I can manipulate them and can control them. I could also give anyone power if they decided to sell their soul to me. (Not part of the illuminati, just thot it would be a sick ass power.)
  • The mighty power of Copy & Paste with some Twisting in between. Hue.
  • I'd like my cheat ability to be something like Shiro/Archer's ability from Fate/Stay
  • Lol, Ability I Should Get When I Got Myself Kidnapped Into Another World? Of Course I'll Want To Get The Same Ability...

HERO SUMMON - The Ability To Summon Anyone And Make Them Into (Slave) Hero Material. *cough* I Should Share My Burden... ^_^

Fate manipulation.

Remi... *cough2x*
  • Absorption like Rou from RE:MONSTER
  • Magic because it seems like it could be used for all sorts of things. Btw I'd love to be the villain and then crush the MC (^0^)/
  • freakishly strong power... like what one punch man has... 
  • My cheat ability is to be able to change my cheat ability to whatever cheat ability I want.

No.. err, hmm..

Being too OP would be boring, so no super OP combat ability like vector or gravity controlling shit or something. Would be nice to make it easy for me to "get ahead" and stuff, for example, some money generating skill.. but money is only useful up to a certain extent.

Crafting related type skills are the same as combat skills. Having legendary items would just make it boring.

Shadow clones and the like might sound nice, but 2 lazy clones are useless as 1.

So instead my cheat ability would be to create many many simplistic entities with advanced Programmable AI, that listen to my every command. The ability would make it so they aren't really organic or considered real, so most monsters and the like would ignore them thinking they are rocks that are randomly moving or something, and humans would struggle to notice them + i would be able to design them to look however I want, and also when I level up my cheat ability add with usage extra features such as "stealth", "combat ability", "intelligence x10".

They would all be intelligent, moreso than me and the smartest ppl, they just would lack desire and will and are constrained to not do anything to harm or trouble me. So if I say "go collect 1000 units of X", "Go research the usage of Y", "Analyse this weird item Z", they can go do that without me commanding them. They can plan, observe, evalutate, predict and etc by themselves.

If I focus I can follow their movements "mentally", and to some degree they can also communicate with me so if something problematic happens in their missions, I can change the mission specification and stuff.
  • edited December 2015

Immortality

Bwahahahaha!!!! Bow to me mortals, kekeke!!

*Yeah, i'd probably end up sealed somewhere tho :(

...Well as long as you don't reincarnate in the same world as Meng Hao(9th Generation Demon Sealer), its all good :). And btw, my 'cheat power' would be Time/Space Manipulation. Ain't anyone going to notice when a planet(or a few) and some other things 'disappear into thin air'. Seriously tho, Doctor Who like character with enough time to get the abilities from other xianxia/wuxia/manga characters using future gene splicing FTW.
  • A combination of the abilities of a loony toon without the insanity and a genie without any restrictions. Basically the ability to completly disregard the laws of physics, nature, reality, space, and time. As well as the cosmos at my command.
     >:)   o:)   >:)
  • universal creation
  • I would like to be a Saiyan ^^ 
  • i would like that save point ability so, if i die i can just try again until something works out.
  • I would like the ability to create and use cheat abilities at will :)
  • wow. everyone's so creative. but personally, depends on the world im transported/reborn/body steal to.

if it's a xiuzhen world (aka ST, CD, ISSTH, ect.) the power i want is plot armor. in fact this would be absolutely necessary to survive long enough to do anything. (what good are things like fate manipulation, immortality, ect when you can't live long enough to use them)

for any other world, i'll choose telepathy, this although not god mode, is basically all the cheat you need to survive and even rule. the ability to read minds, influence them, even control them, never being tricked, or even discretely kill if someone discovers me. basically this is all i need to live a comfortable low-profile life.
  • edited February 2016
    I'd like an ability to transport myself back to my original world at the place and time of my choosing. Screw the other world, I'd rather get back home before mom goes mad.
  • Cheat Creator is my desired one
    if not Save/load while keeping the obtained power
  • GOD ability! A hundred percent cheat ability! An ability to obtain all abilities there are in the whole universe!
  • edited February 2016
    You know the parallel dimensions theory, how with every possible change in the universe, the dimensions branch so that for each possibility, there's a separate dimension?

The ability to freely replace anything in the world with its corresponding self from any other parallel dimension, as well as view short glimpses of the futures of every dimension.

I'm about to die? Switch with a dimension where I don't.

Don't have enough money to buy something? Switch with the dimension for the possibility that the thing was priced cheap enough for me to buy it.

The possibilities are endless :D

• edited February 2016
    Not being MC-level retarded would probably do it for me.
  • Not being MC-level retarded would probably do it for me.
    Probably the best ability I've seen here yet.
  • I'd just want to have fun and mess with people so i'll take invulnerability, I never can be damaged by anything and unlike with immortality I still get to die comfortably at old age. besides immortalities overrated, you can't die but you can still be hurt which means someone can just cut you up and bury you somewhere so you can lie in the dirt for eternity until a mad scientist finds you and starts experimenting.
  • Not being MC-level retarded would probably do it for me.
    Win
  • A luck stealing technique would be cheaty enough for me. So long as I can get lucky I won't die and I will always find what I need right when I need it. Basically like any MC. LoL
  • Pettyx said:
    A luck stealing technique would be cheaty enough for me. So long as I can get lucky I won't die and I will always find what I need right when I need it. Basically like any MC. LoL
    don't forget you also need to learn how to control the abilities  ;)

as for me i would want mmorpg powers with no limit to my stats or levels, and skills will be learn 1)through skill books 2)self thought skills,
    no "job" option like warrior,magician etc. so there won't be limit to the skills i can learn, and skills gain exp just by using them and they can level up without limit, as for stats i can spent points in stats when i level up, or just by training like lifting wights will give me STR, and running will give me stamina, and studying give me INT, and i will gain exp by killing, and everything has levels that only i can see and other people live their life like "normal life" in the universe that i will be in, and the universe will be boundless and there won't be limit to the power like comprehending laws and becoming the rulers of the universe, basically like the "the gamer" but without gods
  • TilTan said:
    Pettyx said:
    A luck stealing technique would be cheaty enough for me. So long as I can get lucky I won't die and I will always find what I need right when I need it. Basically like any MC. LoL
    don't forget you also need to learn how to control the abilities  ;)  
    I don't want to steal abilities just sheer luck, like the karmic luck of Desolate Era, imagine a skill to steal karmic luck. Basically I can improve the chances of finding legacies, secrets, treasures etc. Like some sort of probability bending where if a coin toss with 50-50 chance given I'm considerably luckier than others for me the throw goes 90% of the times the way which favors me most, only it applies in everything and by making other people less lucky I can improve my own luck.