[Novel Request] Sword of The Emperor

A child emperor is forced to abandon his people per their request as his Uncle attempts to take the throne, all of this due to failures within his advisers, and after his escape he meets two old men whom are rather remarkable. Eventually they bind the souls of a monk and a demonic swordsman to him, change his appearance, and thus he takes on a new identity as a martial artist.

The reason I request this novel once again is cause no one who has begun translating it has continued doing so, and I noticed we now have a Korean section of novels that has recently appeared on this site. I know many people would love to see this novel translated to completion on Wuxiaworld, and the novel is already completed so you wouldn't have to wait for further chapters to be released.

Comments

• Been waiting for someone to pick this up for soooo long. It has so much potential. Plz WW pick this up. I'm willing to donate toward the purchase of the raws or whatever is needed to see this done.
  • Been waiting for someone to pick this up for soooo long. It has so much potential. Plz WW pick this up. I'm willing to donate toward the purchase of the raws or whatever is needed to see this done.
    I'm glad someone agrees with me! This novel is absolutely beautiful, and if there is any hope of seeing it completed we need more people requesting it!
  • Yep, I never requested before because of WW focusing chinese novels but, with the introduction of a korean section I figured why not. Seeing someone else wanting it to be done as well is refreshing. 
  • Yep, I never requested before because of WW focusing chinese novels but, with the introduction of a korean section I figured why not. Seeing someone else wanting it to be done as well is refreshing. 
    Indeed. Sadly Wuxiaworld is the only hope of this novel seeing an English translation, and as things stand it doesn't look like that will be happening anytime soon.
  • Pls anyone pick up this novel... Plsssssss pretty Plsssssss 
  • I once more state that I think many including myself would be thrilled if someone translated this novel.