I'm Chinese girl,I can teach you Chinese but you should teach me English.

Hello ,foreign friends.I'm Chinese girl ,college student 20 years old. :p
Like your hobby, I also like reading novels.But I was a writer .
I think many of Chinese novels are good.Only you can't think of, didn't write out.
Many Chinese difficult to translate into English,I know you want to learn Chinese.
I think, if you learned Chinese, reading will find more fun .
At least in English than they are now a lot of fun B)
I hope to have a native speakers of English to teach me English ,my English is so poor!
I can teach you Chinese ,including listening, speaking, reading and writing.
I can take some time to teach you how to practice spoken Chinese every day, if you want to .
So , my future teacher ,are you here ?
ps:I hope she or he is a student,and like my novel  <3

Comments

• I have QQ,Wechat ,whatsapp ,Imessage,(╯‵□′)╯︵┻━┻
    Choose your like , or tell me other app _(:зゝ∠)_,I will down
  • I have a WeChat. Born and raised in the mediocre lands of California, United States. I am a 21yr old college student, so I'm not sure if I'll have all the time in the world. Although I am Chinese, I can't read/speak/write but I am trying to learn. So if you're interested I can help you with some english, while you can help me regain my family's honor.

PS. I'm not too sure how well I can help you, but at the very least I can be your English/Chinese texting buddy.
  • Tananaka said:
    I have a WeChat. Born and raised in the mediocre lands of California, United States. I am a 21yr old college student, so I'm not sure if I'll have all the time in the world. Although I am Chinese, I can't read/speak/write but I am trying to learn. So if you're interested I can help you with some english, while you can help me regain my family's honor.

PS. I'm not too sure how well I can help you, but at the very least I can be your English/Chinese texting buddy. 

Are you Chinese ?
  • Yueru Yan said:
    Tananaka said:
    I have a WeChat. Born and raised in the mediocre lands of California, United States. I am a 21yr old college student, so I'm not sure if I'll have all the time in the world. Although I am Chinese, I can't read/speak/write but I am trying to learn. So if you're interested I can help you with some english, while you can help me regain my family's honor.

Are you Chinese ?
    Yes. I just didn't learn much Chinese growing up.
  • Tananaka said:
    Yueru Yan said:
    Tananaka said:

Are you Chinese ?
    hahaha,Are you sleeping ? If you don't ,you can add my Wechat,gossipnine9
  • Yueru Yan said:
    Tananaka said:
    Yueru Yan said:
    Tananaka said:

Are you Chinese ?
    hahaha,Are you sleeping ? If you don't ,you can add my Wechat,gossipnine9
    I sent my request.
  • 默默地看着楼主,不说话~
  • 默默地看着楼主,不说话~
  • I would love to learn Chinese, I am pretty proficient in English and Greek shoot me a PM if you would like to connect.
  • Tao707 said:
    默默地看着楼主,不说话
    扑捉一名中国爬墙同胞,哈哈哈哈
  • I would love to learn Chinese, I am pretty proficient in English and Greek shoot me a PM if you would like to connect.
    What's APP do you like use ?
  • 跨国约炮
  • 跨国约炮 思
    思想不要这么污
  • Yueru Yan said:
    跨国约炮 思
    思想不要这么污
    你们…… 开心就好
  • Which part of China are you from, if you don't mind me asking? Mainland?
  • Hi, I am interested in learning Chinese, can you teach me? 
    I am good at English especially grammar, so if you can still teach me in Chinese I can also teach you some English. 
  • 你们中国的哪一部分,如果你不介意我问?大陆?
    是的,但我不能说当地的方言。
    我认识你,你的中文真的很好!
  • Dawnless said:
    Hi, I am interested in learning Chinese, can you teach me? 
    I am good at English especially grammar, so if you can still teach me in Chinese I can also teach you some English. 
    Really ?Most of the Chinese grammar is very poor。
  • Yueru Yan said:
    Dawnless said:
    yeah I saw that on qidian, I saw the grammar was bad but I fixed the grammar myself whilst reading it. You said that if I can teach you english then you can teach me chinese so I said the part where I am good at.  :)

• Dawnless said:
    Yueru Yan said:
    Dawnless said:
    yeah I saw that on qidian, I saw the grammar was bad but I fixed the grammar myself whilst reading it. You said that if I can teach you english then you can teach me chinese so I said the part where I am good at.  :)

Thank you ,but my English really poor.
    I send your imessage
  • :# Haha. Same Chinese, mainland. As a postgraduate majoring in foreign languages (English and Japanese), I have to say, if you are not intend to be a master in literature or a writer, daily communication in China needn't strict rules  ;) welcome foreign friends if you'd like to practice oral Chinese 
  • Hello,

I really want to learn chinese.
    Hope i also will be able to learn and would like if u could teach me.
    I can teach u english if it is still needed.
    Thank you beforehand.
  • Hello, can you please tell me a way to study and learn chinese, currently I'm just writing chinese untill I remember it, and I'm wondering if there's any better way :wink: 
  • I had gone to a chinese school :) so... Why not!? B)
  • I am too, but it's like every saturday, since I'm still in highschool. So I just wanted to know if there's any better way to learn chinese
  • I am Russian trying to learn Chinese. My English is not bad (although, surely not the best out there), but I would be glad to chat from time to time.
    I have WeChat/Telegram - @khoukharev
  • edited January 31
    Oh that's a great idea, exchanging knowledges and cultural experience. And I know a great service for students if they what to improve their skills. 
  • Hey! How r u?