Recommendations

I just finished reading "Coiling Dragon" and are up to date with "Tales of Demons and Gods" and "Against The Gods".... I am searching for novels who are somehow related to these stories.... Among the three ATG and TDG are my favorites and CD is somehow good..... So I hope some one can recomment me novels related to the Titles that I have stated.... It maybe Finished or ongoing..... Thanks....

Comments

• edited March 2017
    I think Break Through The Heavens is really good. In my mind it is also a bit similar to the others.
  • Hey,

its funny how similar our way is. I also started with Coiling Dragon and am up to date with TDG. I am right now inhaling "Stellar Transformations". I think you will like it because its similar to "Coiling Dragon". Just get over the first chapters and the fun will never stop O.O .

• Stellar Transformation.... if you liked CD, then you definitely should read ST..
  • matricha said:
    Stellar Transformation.... if you liked CD, then you definitely should read ST..
    Is it like CD, ATG, and TDG where they are leveling up???
  • Guys can anyone recommend me other stories...... Stellar Transformation somehow is quite lacking. It's not bad but it's not good either..... I was Wondering about ISSTH but there are bad comment about it either......
  • edited March 2017
    I read Cd then St then desolate era, and a bunch after that but they're what really got me going.
  • imbalance said:
    Guys can anyone recommend me other stories...... Stellar Transformation somehow is quite lacking. It's not bad but it's not good either..... I was Wondering about ISSTH but there are bad comment about it either......
    ISSTH is great if you can last through early chapters.
    Also DE, SOTR
  • I dont know how far you have read ST but like i wrote above...get ove the first chapters and baaaam ist Coiling Dragon all over. Indeed both storys are related (no more spoiler ;) ).