Recommendations

I just finished reading "Coiling Dragon" and are up to date with "Tales of Demons and Gods" and "Against The Gods".... I am searching for novels who are somehow related to these stories.... Among the three ATG and TDG are my favorites and CD is somehow good..... So I hope some one can recomment me novels related to the Titles that I have stated.... It maybe Finished or ongoing..... Thanks....

Comments

• edited March 2017
    I think Break Through The Heavens is really good. In my mind it is also a bit similar to the others.
  • Hey,

its funny how similar our way is. I also started with Coiling Dragon and am up to date with TDG. I am right now inhaling "Stellar Transformations". I think you will like it because its similar to "Coiling Dragon". Just get over the first chapters and the fun will never stop O.O .

• Stellar Transformation.... if you liked CD, then you definitely should read ST..
  • matricha said:
    Stellar Transformation.... if you liked CD, then you definitely should read ST..
    Is it like CD, ATG, and TDG where they are leveling up???
  • Guys can anyone recommend me other stories...... Stellar Transformation somehow is quite lacking. It's not bad but it's not good either..... I was Wondering about ISSTH but there are bad comment about it either......
  • edited March 2017
    I read Cd then St then desolate era, and a bunch after that but they're what really got me going.
  • imbalance said:
    Guys can anyone recommend me other stories...... Stellar Transformation somehow is quite lacking. It's not bad but it's not good either..... I was Wondering about ISSTH but there are bad comment about it either......
    ISSTH is great if you can last through early chapters.
    Also DE, SOTR
    Maybe I'm the one
    Maybe I'm the one
    Who is .. the schizophrenic psycho, yeah
  • I dont know how far you have read ST but like i wrote above...get ove the first chapters and baaaam ist Coiling Dragon all over. Indeed both storys are related (no more spoiler ;) ).