nine tailed fire fox

name : nine tailed fire fox
system : control system
description : nine tailed fire fox is a beast who's been known since ancient time as a wicked beast who always trick a human. nine tailed fire fox have a power to control people mind, shapeshift, and fire attack.
soul ring:
 1st ring : fire blast : summon a shadow of giant fox head who blow a high compressed fire to the enemy and give a huge damage to the enemy.

2nd ring : trauma reflection : reflect your trauma, nightmare, and all your fear.

3rd ring : shapeshifting : transform or reshape one own body and change your aura.

4th ring : mind trap : traping one mind in illusion world, where you can attack them with illusion(confuse them with illusion like make them confusing friend for the enemy and enemy for friend, make them see different scenery, make them fight with illusion etc). or give an ally time to attack.

5th ring : fox fog : nine tailed fire fox release a fog in a wide area to cover himself and enemy, the fog have a mental distrubance which can prevent enemy to probe the
user inside the fog, can be used to assasinated the enemy or to escape from the enemy.

6th ring : nine tailed fire marks: left a fire mark to enemy soul and absorb their spiritual power little by little, target will be dead in 3 days (the mark can only be seen by a strong mental type spirit master) the spiritual power which has been absorb by the mark can be used to nourish spirit ring to increase their age or to be keep as reserve energy when the user need them. activate or deactivate of the marks can be controlled by the user.

7th ring : fox avatar : transform into nine tailed fire fox which have the ability to charm the enemy who see his/her eye to fight for oneself, mental power +200% fire power +30% charm +1000%

8th ring : nine fox fire : attack the enemy with nine big ball of fox fire which can burn enemys soul, fox fire can go trought any material type shiled because fox fire itself is a soul type fire.

9th ring : fire of desire : increase their greed, envy, wrath, and all negative emotion make formation enemy chaos, decrease enemy resistant againt mental attack.

strong : nine tailed fire fox strong on damage enemy mind and soul, let them vulnerable at any attack from ally
weakness : nine tailed fire fox weak on a close combat and again a enemy who have a strong mind/soul or train their own mind/soul

Comments

• ah yes, the nine tailed fox. this is amazing, small suggestion since its a control type, wouldn't it be better if you focused on the illusions? and or spirit attacks, causing confusion or heart demons like the ninth ring. only in varying or unique degrees per soul ring.
  • edited March 2017
    @Enye ;
    at first i instead of "shadow illusion" i think to "shapeshifting" the first ring and "trauma reflection" the third ring. and instead of "nine tailed spear" i plan to add "nine tailed fire mark" but after i think carefully if "shapeshifting" i place in first ring isn't it too wasted? because the first ring is 423yo make the "shapeshifting" easy to see trought by high level enemy (can't be used to spy, escape from the enemy, etc) so i make it to third ring ability.

and for "trauma reflection" and "nine tailed fire mark" i think it's make this martial soul look like evil martial soul so i didn't add it.

trauma reflection : reflect your trauma, nightmare, and all your fear.
    nine tailed fire mark: left a fire mark to enemy soul and absorb their soul little by little die before they realise what happen to them (the mark can only be seen by a strong mental type spirit master)

as for illusion attack to confuse the enemy, that kind of attack is already part of "mind trap". with mind trap you can attack the enemy with illusion (confuse them with illusion like make them confusing friend for the enemy and enemy for friend, make them see different scenery, make them fight with illusion etc).
  • edited March 2017
    @Enye ;
    btw thanks for your suggestion, i'll try to find more unique and improve it....
    i see your "golden crow fan" i think that's interesting but can't think of anything to suggest....
    hahahah...

• soul ring:
     1st ring : shadow illusion : make 9 shadow clone to confuse the enemy
     2nd ring : nine fox fire : attack the enemy with nine big ball of fox fire which can damage enemys soul
     3rd ring : shapeshifting : transform or reshape one own body
     4th ring : mind trap : traping one mind in illusion world, where you can attack them with illusion or give an ally time to attack.
     5th ring : nine tailed shield : nine tailed form a shield which can take all attack from enemy
     6th ring : nine tailed spear : attack the enemy with giant nine tail like a spear.
     7th ring : fox avatar : transform into nine tailed fire fox which have the ability to charm the enemy who see his/her eye to fight for oneself, mental power +50% fire power +30% charm +300%
     8th ring : fire blast : summon a shadow of giant fox head who blow a high compressed fire to the enemy and give a huge damage to the enemy.
     9th ring : fire of desire : traping the enemy in their own desire and let them burn away by their own desire

you can do something like this, since it was control type, put the 2nd ring to first and the very fire has the effect to burn enemies soul power not damage. 2nd ring should be 5  or 6 and rethink the others abilities too. shield and spear doesn't match your fire fox spirit
  • thanks for you advices, i change 5 and 6 ring, and move 8 ring to 1, and ring 2 to 8...
  • wow nine tailed fox! I thought about this too and included it in my fire team. very strong mental power, medium to high fire attack power, medium agility, low defense. Her (supposed to be her because she has charm ability) defense ability can be replaced by crowd control attack ability (hit and run). You have good idea about the spirit skill. I have some on my own, but yours good too. one thing you can add, you can say this is variant type of beast martial soul from ordinary Fire Fox, so you can add extra ability like domain. Anyway, I like you to join my Golden Flame clan, muahaha :smiley: 
  • for charm ability, it can be used by both gender you know. it have a greater effect for opposite gender and because fox have a shapeshift ability so he can change his/her gender according to enemy gender.
    thanks for your advices, i think domain power will be cool too but i still can't decide which domain to chose