Martial Soul: Fire blood

System: Attack system

Description: A legendary hereditary type of martial soul that consumes the blood of the user to create a special type of fire attacks, because of this characteristic it was called blood fire.

Soul rings:

1. Damaged body: When the user has an injury, he is able to use the blood to reinforce his body becoming twice as resistant and increasing the attack power

2. Control of blood: The blood of the user can be manipulated to attack the enemy, the blood will gain the same properties as fire and burn the enemy on touch.

3. Blood explosion: The blood of the user will gain the characteristic to explode, there has been many evil people that has activated this power when the blood entered the victims body, making a bloody mess of everything.

4. Blood sacrifice: The blood of the user will start to burn itself, however it will give the user an increase on speed.

5. Blood end: The user will use most of the blood that he possesses in a terrifying attack, the blood of the user will exit the body in a violent manner, creating a ball of blood which will elevate to the air and rain over the enemies, after that it will cause a massive explosion. However the user will be incapacited for three days and the effects will be quite reduced if he wasn't in optimal condition.

Strengths: Incredibly powerful in a one on one fight or against groups.

Weakness: The user is using his own blood to use this abilities, using too much blood may cause the user to die, be incapacited...

Comments

  • Just going to say, this isn't fire themed. Just a heads up. 
  • edited March 2017
    viperz60 said:
    Just going to say, this isn't fire themed. Just a heads up. 
    Ouch forgot it was fire themed, my fault.

    P.D: Modified so that it is fire themed. Thanks!
  • XD this makes me imagine what a Fire Vampire would be like. Or if you play league of legends, Infernal Vladmir skin. 
    :D 
    nice job!
  • asestado said:
    viperz60 said:
    Just going to say, this isn't fire themed. Just a heads up. 
    Ouch forgot it was fire themed, my fault.

    P.D: Modified so that it is fire themed. Thanks!
    I have posted some something similar to this one, Desolation Blood Flame (I posted first btw). I feel this should still be counted as a fire theme, it is like saying Tool Spirit Fire Staff, Beast Spirit Fire Lion and Body Spirit Fire Blood. The fire element is always attached into something that can generate fire or flame. Just my 2cents on this though.
  • asestado said:
    viperz60 said:
    Just going to say, this isn't fire themed. Just a heads up. 
    Ouch forgot it was fire themed, my fault.

    P.D: Modified so that it is fire themed. Thanks!
    I have posted some something similar to this one, Desolation Blood Flame (I posted first btw). I feel this should still be counted as a fire theme, it is like saying Tool Spirit Fire Staff, Beast Spirit Fire Lion and Body Spirit Fire Blood. The fire element is always attached into something that can generate fire or flame. Just my 2cents on this though.
  • edited March 2017
    rankaru said:
    asestado said:
    viperz60 said:
    Just going to say, this isn't fire themed. Just a heads up. 
    Ouch forgot it was fire themed, my fault.

    P.D: Modified so that it is fire themed. Thanks!
    I have posted some something similar to this one, Desolation Blood Flame (I posted first btw). I feel this should still be counted as a fire theme, it is like saying Tool Spirit Fire Staff, Beast Spirit Fire Lion and Body Spirit Fire Blood. The fire element is always attached into something that can generate fire or flame. Just my 2cents on this though.
    Now that I read yours it is true that we have that similar in that we both used the blood-fire system. However the difference is quite obvious when we talk about how we evolve it, my system is mainly offensive blood sacrifice while yours seems to want to achieve inmortality and even having the ability to be a support system. Quite overpowered I would say and with very few weaknesses, even more when you can revive people from death...

    I personally did a mix between fire and blood by giving the blood the properties of fire, it limits quite a bit how OP it can be but I didn't want to make it OP XD.

    viperz60 said:
    XD this makes me imagine what a Fire Vampire would be like. Or if you play league of legends, Infernal Vladmir skin. 
    :D 
    nice job!

    Mmm, I can see a vladimir like that and being similar to syndra by obtaining extra effects at level 5 of each ability.
  • asestado said:
    rankaru said:
    asestado said:
    viperz60 said:
    Just going to say, this isn't fire themed. Just a heads up. 
    Ouch forgot it was fire themed, my fault.

    P.D: Modified so that it is fire themed. Thanks!
    I have posted some something similar to this one, Desolation Blood Flame (I posted first btw). I feel this should still be counted as a fire theme, it is like saying Tool Spirit Fire Staff, Beast Spirit Fire Lion and Body Spirit Fire Blood. The fire element is always attached into something that can generate fire or flame. Just my 2cents on this though.
    Now that I read yours it is true that we have that similar in that we both used the blood-fire system. However the difference is quite obvious when we talk about how we evolve it, my system is mainly offensive blood sacrifice while yours seems to want to achieve inmortality and even having the ability to be a support system. Quite overpowered I would say and with very few weaknesses, even more when you can revive people from death...

    I personally did a mix between fire and blood by giving the blood the properties of fire, it limits quite a bit how OP it can be but I didn't want to make it OP XD.

    viperz60 said:
    XD this makes me imagine what a Fire Vampire would be like. Or if you play league of legends, Infernal Vladmir skin. 
    :D 
    nice job!

    Mmm, I can see a vladimir like that and being similar to syndra by obtaining extra effects at level 5 of each ability.
    hmmmm so Vladmir is to  Syndra like "yo what up dog lets create this op fire vampire baby that evolves the way you do" and she's like "yo word?" and boom. There you have it XD lol 
  • My first attempt was similar to this, something like burning blood or blood control by fire but realized that I was running out of idea and the skills are becoming irrelevant to the theme "fire" so I divert to another martial soul... Good job for making 5 rings though...;)

  • viperz60 said:
    hmmmm so Vladmir is to  Syndra like "yo what up dog lets create this op fire vampire baby that evolves the way you do" and she's like "yo word?" and boom. There you have it XD lol 
    Yep, almost like that.
Sign In or Register to comment.