Remember the Theme is FIRE

Hey,

I noticed some people probably missed the theme mentioned on the main thread, I know I would have if I did not re read it several times to make sure I got all the information. Thought it would be best to let people know so they all had an equal chance of winning.

Comments

• *Thumbs Up*
  • I have posted my entry but havent seen it for a while now, does it take much? Not that I mind the long wait, Im just worried my entry will not be posted because my internet sucks.

Thanks
  • lol yeah I saw many really cool ideas but just aren't fire related. 
  • Still cant see my entry,  :'( i hope it went through
  • Grin Don said:
    Still cant see my entry,  :'( i hope it went through
    probably didnt
  • It would seemed spamming if i send it the second time, wouldnt it? 
  • "Your submission will appear after it is approve." - it seems the wait starts now....
  • Hey,

I noticed some people probably missed the theme mentioned on the main thread, I know I would have if I did not re read it several times to make sure I got all the information. Thought it would be best to let people know so they all had an equal chance of winning.
    Many thanks. Almost wasted an idea.  Guess I'll hold on to my Black Hole Martial Soul until the theme is darkness or space or some-such.
  • I actually finished one spirit when I re-read it and realized the theme was fire and had to start from scratch. It was fun though. and also reading others ideas are awesome. Looking forward to next months theme.
  • i agree some amazing ideas out there
  • Bump, requesting pin.
  • Hi. Just commenting to bump. Bye.
  • I keep seeing a lot of non-fire themed, which is sad because many of them are cool! :'(
    Bump to bring this to the top (again)
  • Yeah, agreed. Hopefully the people that made them will be able to resubmit them when they fit the theme of a future competition.
  • Musature said:
    Yeah, agreed. Hopefully the people that made them will be able to resubmit them when they fit the theme of a future competition.
    Def hope so! 
  • Up up, so everyone can write their ideas fit with the theme
  • when does it end?
  • when does it end?
    25th
    Life is an ass.
    Karma's a bitch.
    And Death doesn't give a shit.
    So deal with it.