Identity of "Eggy."

Friends,

I have just caught up to the translator at Chapter 1454 of MGA. I can't read Chinese so I just have to wait.

Since Chu Feng met the gibbon-like ape and the ape told Chu Feng that "Eggy" and the Monster in his Spirit Space were sealed in his Spirit Space by  his MOTHER…

Could Chu Feng's mother have sealed her memories and powers and put HERSELF in the big egg?

There are some uncomfortably Oedipal aspects to their sex-talk banter if that is the case. Of course neither Chu Feng or Eggy would have any way of knowing—and as I always say: Neither Ignorance Nor"Good Intentions" should ever be thought of as Mitigating Factors. Instead I firmly believe that Ignorance, "Good Intentions" and/or Remorse a Very Aggravating Factors in determining Relative Guilt or EVIL.

I don't care about Spoilers—but I'm wondering if anyone else suspects that "Eggy" may be Chu Feng's Mother?

Or if you know that she isn't—who thinks that it might have been a bang-up secret plot?

{Presumably "Eggy" is an Asura. No one has said unequivocally that Chu Feng's Father is a human. Whatever his race, miscegenation with an Asura might explain why the homeboys on Chu Feng's Father's side of the family are so against Chu Feng and his father…} 

Anyway, happy reading!

Saxon Violence

Comments

• edited March 2017
    Friends,

I have just caught up to the translator at Chapter 1454 of MGA. I can't read Chinese so I just have to wait.

Since Chu Feng met the gibbon-like ape and the ape told Chu Feng that "Eggy" and the Monster in his Spirit Space were sealed in his Spirit Space by  his MOTHER…

Could Chu Feng's mother have sealed her memories and powers and put HERSELF in the big egg?

There are some uncomfortably Oedipal aspects to their sex-talk banter if that is the case. Of course neither Chu Feng or Eggy would have any way of knowing—and as I always say: Neither Ignorance Nor"Good Intentions" should ever be thought of as Mitigating Factors. Instead I firmly believe that Ignorance, "Good Intentions" and/or Remorse a Very Aggravating Factors in determining Relative Guilt or EVIL.

I don't care about Spoilers—but I'm wondering if anyone else suspects that "Eggy" may be Chu Feng's Mother?

Or if you know that she isn't—who thinks that it might have been a bang-up secret plot?

{Presumably "Eggy" is an Asura. No one has said unequivocally that Chu Feng's Father is a human. Whatever his race, miscegenation with an Asura might explain why the homeboys on Chu Feng's Father's side of the family are so against Chu Feng and his father…} 

Anyway, happy reading!

Saxon Violence

No she is not. Cf mom is at her clan, it talk about later by cf's dad. She come from an extremely powerful clan (so powerful that cf dad said he can't deal with them right now) and she is apparently a genius in her clan and for some reason she is "capture" by her clan. Probably have something to do with cf's dad like he was unworthy of her or some thing like that.

As for eggy, she might be related to the mc of another novel of this author and I think that novel is suppose to be a prequel to MGA.
  • LNMTL.com
    IN this site there is a machine translation readable, if you want.
  • Friends,

Anyway, happy reading!

Saxon Violence

No she is not. Cf mom is at her clan, it talk about later by cf's dad. She come from an extremely powerful clan (so powerful that cf dad said he can't deal with them right now) and she is apparently a genius in her clan and for some reason she is "capture" by her clan. Probably have something to do with cf's dad like he was unworthy of her or some thing like that.

As for eggy, she might be related to the mc of another novel of this author and I think that novel is suppose to be a prequel to MGA.
    I remenber the author saying that it's Xue Ji that his related to War God Asura.
  • Here's something funny: Eggy in the original Chinese novel, is 蛋蛋, which literally means a male's nuts! So if we are to ignore "Eggy" then everytime the MC calls her, he's actually saying "Nuts" LOL i found that funny.

我只是来打酱油的