Allheaven

edited March 2017 in ISSTH Spoilers
Ok, so after reading these spoilers i got more confused. I see that Er Gen likes to overcomplicate things in an "Inception" like manner in every one of his books. I guess i'll wait a bit for DB to shine some light on that with the translation. I have some questions about this Allheaven dude:
- What are Allheaven clans?
- Who is Allheaven?
- Why is he in charge of turbulations in M&S realm and who put him in charge?
- What kind of enimity does he have with Allheaven clans?
- What is his objective?

Can anyone help me with the stuff above? Thanks in advance!
Tagged:

Comments

• edited March 2017
    r0sen4y said:
    Ok, so after reading these spoilers i got more confused. I see that Er Gen likes to overcomplicate things in an "Inception" like manner in every one of his books. I guess i'll wait a bit for DB to shine some light on that with the translation. I have some questions about this Allheaven dude:
    - What are Allheaven clans?
    - Who is Allheaven?
    - Why is he in charge of turbulations in M&S realm and who put him in charge?
    - What kind of enimity does he have with Allheaven clans?
    - What is his objective?

Can anyone help me with the stuff above? Thanks in advance!
    Not clear who they are; what is known is that they were ancient families of the paragon immortal world
    2. Allheaven is the creator of the allheaven families and the final villain 
    3. I don't think he is in charge of tribulation such as immortal or as such he is in charge of making the ones that attacked the paragon immortal world because he wanted them to retrieve meng haos mirror which is a super weapon- ish (armour)
    4. He doesn't have any enmity with them, it's just he wants them to reach transcendence as anything other than immortal so that he could absorb them and heal himself - he already absorbed 98 cultivators from the allheaven clans at the transcendent level (above dao lord) at the moment I think he only has an eye and a finger 
    he created the allheaven clans by dropping his blood and the ancestors of the allheaven clans found those pieces of blood and so the allheaven clans were created in a way he is their ancestor...
    5 heal himself 
  • edited March 2017
    Thank you!
    So, if allheaven clan ppl reach transcendence through devil/demon/god/ghost path Allheaven can absorb them but he can't do so if they reach it by treading the immortal path?
    Wasn't his hand that stopped MH during his Ancient realm tribulation? If so, then he has some power over tribulation in M&S realm.
  • correction, he only absorb someone from the allheaven clan who turn to demon path because he need a specific ability of demon path plus the fingers represent Ghost, Devil and God were gone and Immortal is unachievable in this universe. Their level doesn't really matter, the only one we know : the 98 is half transcendent (transcendent only in body like Paragon Nine Seals).
    It wasn't his hand (in fact allheaven doesn't have hand anymore, the only thing remain of him is an eye and two fingers), as I recalled it was the hand of someone from 33 Heavens