Is Martial God Asura getting monotonous?

Is it just me or is MGA is getting really monotonous with villains are popping up just for the sake of making the protagonist look powerful.. Does this trend continue?

Comments

• Villains popping up just for the sake of making Chu Feng look powerful is the premise of MGA.
  • I dropped it around 1000+ chapter... rinse and repeat, all villains are dumb, I felt like I was being insulted by reading this... so I dropped it....
  • matricha said:
    I dropped it around 1000+ chapter... rinse and repeat, all villains are dumb, I felt like I was being insulted by reading this... so I dropped it....
    Truly.. In the holy land of Martialism it has become so boring.. Frequent use of same words is getting on my nerves 
  • It's on the list of one of the novels I read because it's interesting but nothing too amazing. I like some of the things in the novel, but it's usually one of the last novels I read when I'm reading the most recent chapters.
  • Is it just me or is MGA is getting really monotonous with villains are popping up just for the sake of making the protagonist look powerful.. Does this trend continue?
    pretty much... it gets really annoying its like, "oh you beat this guy up? well his father is an elder and his grandfather is a management elder and so now they all want to beat you up" then he beats them up and it repeats with "oh you beat up that management elder? well he was friends with like 20 other elders and now they all want to kill you too" (this is just an example of how it happens, not sure if it actually happens exactly like that in the novel). It gets to the point where there is always someone pissed off at him or want to kill him in the story. Also the plot is really linear or predictable now.

It goes like this.
    MC pisses off a minor character because of his strength/status/women > MC beats up said minor character > Minor character happens to be related to someone of power > MC gets his ass kicked by said group with stronger powers> MC runs off to find some sort of SECRET cultivation medicine/technique/weapon that he can boost up his power in a couple of days > MC comes back and beats the people who previously beat him up with his new powerups > MC enjoys a small moment of peace. > back to step 1 and repeat
  • This is normal in majority of Xianxias. Real problem is most MGA fights are "sport competitions", real life and death conflicts and plot progression scenes are sparse and short. It's like author decided not to bother when he can just generate endless stream of assholes and have them challenge MC into pointless showoff competitions.
  • What im starting to hate about mga is retardnes of the ppl that live there. Chu Feng beats some "top disciples" that are 2-3 lvl higher than him and everyone calls him a genius. Nr 1 disciple comes, show off his power and everyone is saying that chu feng is trash compared to him. Like WTF is that? I cant stand it, he is 10 years younger and they call him trash becouse some retards 4lvl higher and 10 years older comes in when everyone knows that chu feng is the biggest genious there.