Power levels, Azure cloud continent vs Sky profound contienent?

I am kinda wondering which of the two continents is stronger 
on one hand the profound sky continent has peak monarchs and lots of late stage monarchs but mars hasn't talked much about azure cloud continent level except for him saying in the prolog God-tier overlords whose power could lead them into the sky. I mean isn't that a sky profound real practitioner ?
So I believe since they call them God-tier overlord it means they are the top powerhouses there which makes the continent too weak and what was Yun Che's cultivation back then 
hope we will get the answer soon 

Comments

• Most likely they will be powerhouses because the opponents will get stronger in the story otherwise it will be boring so I guess there will be many people with the profound strength of half step into divine profound realm which will add problems to yun che and he will get stronger in order to beat them...! 
  • I think Azure Cloud Continent is the same power level with Sky Profound Continent, Mars might add a journey arc, YC might run into some islands or underwater continent which he might encounter Ice/water Divine legacies.
  • Limit of blue star planet is sovereign.
  • So there's not much of a challenge to Yun Che with the people in ACC therefore he might kill many people who harmed and killed his teacher as well as the people who caused trouble to Su Ling'er, especially her brother.
  • There is always the possibility of invaders like in Coiling Dragon. LF was at the top cultivation Deity but the came God and Highgods invading. 
  • wargumm1i said:
    There is always the possibility of invaders like in Coiling Dragon. LF was at the top cultivation Deity but the came God and Highgods invading. 
    Bullseye!
  • Linley also went to planets where he was the most powerful person there too.  Places where Saint realm was peak.

Also, note that there is no proof that sovereign is peak of blue star.
  • edited March 2017
    Of course there's no proof of it, people say that Sov is the peak of the planet because so far there hasn't been anyone above it appearing. Saying things like "there's no proof that x-thing doesn't exist" is a really senseless thing. I could create a lot of stupid phrases with it, like "there's no proof that dragons doesn't exist in the world" or "there's no proof that there aren't invisible and untouchable castles in the sky above every and each person in the world".
  • lol did i trigger you
  • edited March 2017
    Sorry, that was just something I always wanted to say, so I couldn't control myself. Thanks for the opportunity.
  • It is possible for there to be divine level cultivators but they would be few and far between, also most would have left the blue star at that level from what I understand
  • Even if Sovereign is the limit, that doesn't mean they are the "same level" of Sovereign.

People could have divine legacies, artifacts, techniques and I'm sure other things that would/could push them to be an effectively higher level of power, despite still being Sovereigns.
  • For example, YC's granddaddy is better than normal 8 sovereign, even if he's 8 sov
  • lorwa said:
    For example, YC's granddaddy is better than normal 8 sovereign, even if he's 8 sov
    He can probably match Sov 9
    You are either on my side,
    By my side,
    Or in my FUCKING WAY!
          Choose wisely....