Perfect World

anyone have spoilers of this?

Comments

• what chapter are you on?
  • what chapter are you on?

• Not sure if this counts as a spoiler but the main character of perfect world will interact with the main character in 遮天(covering the sky) to seek immortality. I assumed this based on Baidu. YeFan or Ye tian di (emperor) will either be a master or a companian 
  • I just started reading this recently and i started to read a bit ahead in the Raws and im wondering does he ever get his spirit bone back that was stolen? and does he get get to beat up the guy that it was put into? 
  • daresdk said:

I just started reading this recently and i started to read a bit ahead in the Raws and im wondering does he ever get his spirit bone back that was stolen? and does he get get to beat up the guy that it was put into? 

Well, not sure if he will get it back but it's possible to regrow a brand new one.
  • daresdk said:

I just started reading this recently and i started to read a bit ahead in the Raws and im wondering does he ever get his spirit bone back that was stolen? and does he get get to beat up the guy that it was put into? 

Well, not sure if he will get it back but it's possible to regrow a brand new one.
    yeah i read up to that but it looks like it will take a long time for that to happen. I would really like a scene where he beats the other guy up and takes his spirit bone out and has 2 maybe. That whole scene where it gets stolen made me really angry at the characters for being so stupid for letting that happen and then not doing anything after. Also how his parents just figured he would probably die and so left him with them and went away and never checked up on him to see maybe he lived was pretty annoying. It wasn't very clear but wasnt there some bet that if he lives 10 years or something they would give it back to him? I cant see that actually happening though.
  • daresdk said:

daresdk said:

yeah i read up to that but it looks like it will take a long time for that to happen. I would really like a scene where he beats the other guy up and takes his spirit bone out and has 2 maybe. That whole scene where it gets stolen made me really angry at the characters for being so stupid for letting that happen and then not doing anything after. Also how his parents just figured he would probably die and so left him with them and went away and never checked up on him to see maybe he lived was pretty annoying. It wasn't very clear but wasnt there some bet that if he lives 10 years or something they would give it back to him? I cant see that actually happening though.
    Not Sure. Yea, I also think that it wouldn't happen. But who needs to get back a spirit bone....? Shi Hou is already so damn op..... and with the tree god's help.... 
  • daresdk said:

daresdk said:

So when them annoying geniusses came they steal his spirit bone. If so I'm probably not going to read it for a while then. 
  • edited October 2015
    Did the little guys parents abandoned him? damn bro that makes me realy sad xO
  • edited October 2015
    bonifide said:

daresdk said:

daresdk said:

So when them annoying geniusses came they steal his spirit bone. If so I'm probably not going to read it for a while then. 
    no its not like that. THe annoying geniuses get stomped they really arent very relevant to the plot. What i was refering to was in the past which you find out about around chapter 50ish. Basically he was born into some super strong ancient clan and his parents where one of the strongest in the clan. there was some genius kid that had a special type of eye i basically think of it as a sharingan. it allowed him to see weaknesses and do other stuff so everybody felt he would grow up to be super strong. Shi Hao's parents found out that Shi Hao had a Spirit born from when he was born which was a super big deal and meant he should also be crazy strong, maybe even more so that the eye guy. Then Shi Hao's grandfather got injured in some war and nobody knew where he was so Shi Hao's parent left Shi Hao in the care of one of the trusted relatives who knew about the spirit bone which only the top members of the clan knew about because it was such a big deal, and they went to try to track down the grandfather. the relative felt it was too big of a pain to take care of a baby himself so he left Shi Hao with the mother of the eye kid. She had also heard from somewhere about Shi Hao having a spirit bone. She feels that this is the perfect opportunity to make her kid super strong and unbeatable so she basically takes a knife and just caughts out Shi Hao's spirit bone right in front of her kid and transplants it into her kid so that he would have Shi Hao's future potential. Shi Hao is then lying there almost dead and she keeps feeding his blood to her child so as to give the transplant a better chance of success. 

The elder that was supposed to protect Shi Hao finally actually checks up on him and see's whats going on and is furious but its too late now. The whole clan gets involved and its basically decided that while it was wrong it cannot be undone now and Shi Hao is probably going to die anyway so might as well let the eye kid keep the spirit bone since his potential is so huge. 
    Shi Hao's father comes back later and when he see's his kid almost dead and hears what happened he basically goes crazy and wants to kill the eye kid and take back the spirit bone and he kills anybody who gets in his way. Eventually after alot of killing the clan's elders have to come out and stop him together because he is so strong. They say that they know he was wronged but they can't let somebody with the eye kid's potential die just to satisfy his revenge so he basically gets banished for 10 years and they say that if Shi Hao is still alive and healthy after those years they would give him back the spirit bone. Shi Hao's parents bring him to the stone village which used to be one of the ancestral areas of the clan long long ago before they declined. They leave him there and tell the village that he will probably die and if he does they wont blame them. Then they leave and i havent seen them yet but he will probably meet them later. 
  • Oh ok because I was going to be pissed if they did some more vile shit to him now while being 4 years old. Since that happened in the past it doesnt bother me as much but if it happened in current line. I would had dropped it since I hate nothing more than a downgrade in power. I hope he gets his revenge on the people that stole shit from him. I actually hope that spirit bone dont work good with transplant and auto finds its owner. Also fuck that clan for not letting a father get revenge for his son. I hope they get destroyed.
  • bonifide said:

Oh ok because I was going to be pissed if they did some more vile shit to him now while being 4 years old. Since that happened in the past it doesnt bother me as much but if it happened in current line. I would had dropped it since I hate nothing more than a downgrade in power. I hope he gets his revenge on the people that stole shit from him. I actually hope that spirit bone dont work good with transplant and auto finds its owner. Also fuck that clan for not letting a father get revenge for his son. I hope they get destroyed.

Well we all know how this will turn out. The Eye kid will have powered up and be arrogant as all get out. The clan who only cares about being powerful will of course back him and renege on the promise to return the spirit bone. He will be older and have been given all kinds of special treatment so he will be more powerful than Shi Hao (even if SH potential is better). Lots of time skips, power ups etc... they will be the main protag and antag in the story.

Eventually SH will get some Spirit Bone from an Ancestral Super Divine Godly above the Heavens beast and will turn into Thundercat Master of the Universe and right all the wrongs....
  • bonifide said:

Oh ok because I was going to be pissed if they did some more vile shit to him now while being 4 years old. Since that happened in the past it doesnt bother me as much but if it happened in current line. I would had dropped it since I hate nothing more than a downgrade in power. I hope he gets his revenge on the people that stole shit from him. I actually hope that spirit bone dont work good with transplant and auto finds its owner. Also fuck that clan for not letting a father get revenge for his son. I hope they get destroyed.

Well we all know how this will turn out. The Eye kid will have powered up and be arrogant as all get out. The clan who only cares about being powerful will of course back him and renege on the promise to return the spirit bone. He will be older and have been given all kinds of special treatment so he will be more powerful than Shi Hao (even if SH potential is better). Lots of time skips, power ups etc... they will be the main protag and antag in the story.

Eventually SH will get some Spirit Bone from an Ancestral Super Divine Godly above the Heavens beast and will turn into Thundercat Master of the Universe and right all the wrongs....
    Well, I don't think the eye kid will be the antag of the story. Where I'm at, Shi Hao is 10-11 years old and I think he's potential stronger than the guy that stole his bone. I think in the dear future, Shi Hao will regrow his spirit bone, hence being stronger.
  • bonifide said:

Well, I don't think the eye kid will be the antag of the story. Where I'm at, Shi Hao is 10-11 years old and I think he's potential stronger than the guy that stole his bone. I think in the dear future, Shi Hao will regrow his spirit bone, hence being stronger.
    Thanks that was actually a bit of a joke. In all seriousness, has he met his parents? Did they show any regret for what they allowed? How about the clan that screwed him over?
  • Wait does he at least kill the women who did it I don't believe the parents let the bitch that cut their kid live?
  • Where I'm at, shi hao did not find his parent nor killing the women
  • After reading the past about the MC, holy crap can someone spoil me about what happens to the ass who took his bone?
  • do anybody know what power ups shi hao get 
  • daresdk said:

daresdk said:

What chapter does he beat the kid with the double pupils?
  • So when the mc remember what happen to him does his personality change does he want revenge and does his people also watch his memory or did he tell them what happen? And when happens after he remember what's the arc going to be about? And the powerful people he came from are those people descendent of the clan of tree where the mc currently living? And compare to his real family are they stronger then those archic beasts that fought and lay waste coiuplke chapters back. I mean his parents left him there to be safe but is the place he lives is really safe I mean an apocalyptic battle just happen.is the mc living in the world that is even dangerous than he came from? And what happen to his grandfather he is stronger then his father did also took part in the revenge or is he still missing?
  • Has shi hao killed that bastard who stole his spirit bone yet?
  • dou said:

Has shi hao killed that bastard who stole his spirit bone yet?

Nope.  In the translation so far, he's just starting on his journey in advanced cultivation.  This chapter seems to foreshadow the fact that he'll leave the clan for a bit to train.
  • dou said:

Has shi hao killed that bastard who stole his spirit bone yet?

Yeah, later though. Mc and his brother 1v1 and the Mc won because the brother that stole the mc's spirit bone back fired at him. The spirit bone never belonged to him in the first place.
  • How many chapter till that how did fight start when how old was he did he kill him and if he didn't why?
  • kidan1310 said:

How many chapter till that how did fight start when how old was he did he kill him and if he didn't why?

I think LegendaryLeecher answered-- Shi Yi died because the spirit bone backfired its power on him since that bone never belonged to him.

However, I too would like to know when Shi Hao fought against Shi Yi and how did the clan react to Shi Hao's return.  Also, does he regrow back his spirit bone for sure and how did he reunite with his parents?
  • I'm not sure what chapter they fought since I only listen to the audio version of it. The clan was definitely surprised that Shi Hao was the strong kid but they had faith that Shi Yi was stronger than Shi Hao. 
  • Can anyone give me spoilers about this particular arc?  

Also, since this is 1300+ chapters in the raws, is the entire thing Shi Hao leveling up to fight the kid who stole his spirit bone or are there other villains to fight?  It seems like he's on a roll capturing many different archaic descendants.  And, how much does the village level up along with the Willow Deity?   

• Seem this is new novel setting that i first time reading it. How do they describe strength level in this novel? It seem like they learn skill from beast/monster. Then the monster has ancient blood or something.
  • Seem this is new novel setting that i first time reading it. How do they describe strength level in this novel? It seem like they learn skill from beast/monster. Then the monster has ancient blood or something.

I'm still confused by the levels.  I know the Blood Transformation level is the beginning of the cultivation path and they grow stronger something called the Bone Text.  Strength of the flesh versus Bone text is another level of discerning strength-- for example, if one can lift 100,000 jin WITHOUT the use of bone text (it's almost extra, but it's more powerful obviously if you're strong physically and in comprehension abilities of the Bone text.

I'm still confused by the levels.  I know the Blood Transformation level is the beginning of the cultivation path and they grow stronger something called the Bone Text.  Strength of the flesh versus Bone text is another level of discerning strength-- for example, if one can lift 100,000 jin WITHOUT the use of bone text (it's almost extra, but it's more powerful obviously if you're strong physically and in comprehension abilities of the Bone text.
    I don't think this is like other xian xian that they can determine someone's cultivation level by using words like Nascent, Saint, God, etc. But I'm still curious if such terms exist in Perfect World.