›

Vast Worlds?

So I've seen this term, Vast World, get brought  up a couple times by guys from outside the Three Realms.

The Wolf Elder God in the Prisonworld mentions that to get a first class jindan, you need the help of a Chaos Immortal and to use "an entire vast world" as your furnace.

Later, it's mentioned that getting chaos nectar required setting up a formation using an entire vast world as the base.

So what is a vast world? Is it the way Outsiders refer to major worlds or is it something different?

Comments

• My understanding is that the Three Realm has been reconstructed to look like it does currently, but that previously it was a single 'Vast Pangu World'.

Well, that and the whole being combined with Seamless Gate world.
  • Arkeus said:
    My understanding is that the Three Realm has been reconstructed to look like it does currently, but that previously it was a single 'Vast Pangu World'.

Well, that and the whole being combined with Seamless Gate world.
    Yeah, due to the verity of shit that went down with the original war, the Lord of All Things, Demonheart fusing with the Heavenly Daos and Nuwa going World God, Pangu's World and the Seamless World smashed together instead fusing.

But I'm just curious as to what a "vast world" is. I'm pretty sure it's not a full blown chaosworld because that seems like the sort of thing that would be mentioned.

Currently, I'm guessing it's something in between the size of a major world and a chaosworld, but I would like confirmation. Or just someone to let me know if IET failed to define something again.
  • edited February 2017
    Probably just a major world. I dont think there's anything in-between Major Worlds and the entire Chaosworld, given how the entire 3 Realms is one chaosworld(well, 2 if you count the fusion), 3000 major worlds and trilions of minor ones.

It makes no sense otherwise, Pangea Kingdom only had a few Chaosworlds after all and they still had quite a few first tier Jindans, and thats inside the prison only. I'd see the "Vast" in the "Vast World" as an adjective rather than part of the name.