Novel Situation: If you were reborn into an light novel which would it be?

Which light novel would you like to be reborn into and why?
- Third Prince Elmer
- Coiling Dragon
- Zhan long
- Pokemon
- Battle Emperor
- Other

Are you the main or secondary character in your world?
- Main character
- Secondary Character

How would you die?
- Truck
- Fighting
- Disease
- Sneezing
- Sleeping
- End the world - Dinos, Zombies, Vampires, etc
- back stabbed by a friend
- Driving
- Other

What would your new family be like?
- Royalty
- Nobles
- Commoners
- Serfs
- Non- human
- Other

What would you do?
- Take over the world
- Become the strongest
- Make an reverse harem or harem.
- Practice magic
- Own a business
- Spread culture
- Save the world
- Other

Comments

• Are you the main or secondary character in your world?
    Answer: main character. Best to be the main character if you want to have much going on around you.

How would you die?
    answer: Truck. It just has to be a truck that sends you to the other world.

What would you new family be like?
    Answer: Maybe Nobles. The royal family isn't either a too bad choice since both of them is unfortunate assumed to be involved in power struggles. I like money so... Yeah.

What would you do?
    Answer: Practice magic => become the strongest => take over the world (nah not save it).
  • Which light novel would you like to be reborn into and why?
    Answer: The Tales of Gods and Demons so I can have a cool and dependable Big Bro Nie Li (not blood related but friendship).

Answer: Secondary, I will coast on thru with Big Bro's help and watch the hi-jinks ensue.

How would you die?
    Answer: Sneezing, farting and cumming at the same time. It is too much for any soul to handle.

Answer: Nobles, so I can get some more scene time.

What would you do?
    Answer: Introduce different methods of gambling just as poker, black jack, crabs, etc. I will begin my gambling empire of corruption! While Big Bro Nie Li save the world and stuff, ahahaha.
  • edited October 2015
    I would hope to die sleeping, when i am really old already...

I would be the main character, obviously!

I would be a commoner, maybe not human, maybe human. Maybe half?

What would i do? Practice magic and become the strongest immortal! :D
    If you'd like more chapters of ISSI or Tales send me a note on patreon!
  • How would you die?
    sleeping coz i hope that i will die painless death

it has to be royalty so i can have all the money and women i want.

What would you do?
    spend my life in luxury and pleasure and fool around.

So of course i will be a side character, MC never have easy going life
  • edited October 2015
    Well I being me, I going to have to be born into world as a Demon.

Which light novel would you like to be reborn into and why?
    Answer: I considered the familiar world of kyou kara maou, but their magic is too restricted. So I will accept  Magi Craft Meister Majin Tenseiki as my new world.

Answer: I got to be the main character with my ambitions. .

How would you die?
    Answer: Helping people, being a good person has its downsides.

Answer: Royalty as I am just the leader type. Also, I a want tail (Majin royalty concept), so I can be better at multitasking.

What would you do?
    Answer: Research new magic theories on my island while touring the world.
    Answer: Touhou

Answer: Anything works.

How would you die?
    Answer: End of the world

Answer: Danmaku Experts

What would you do?
    Answer: Danmaku, DUH... Then next will be... Ku ku ku... *wife flashes intense killing intent* I will try to recreate my old world. O_O
    Against the Gods

Secondary.

How would you die?
    Definitely Truck.

Commoner - More freedom of movement that way.

What would you do?
    Probably explore and troll people with knowledge of things to come. Plus I know where the good stuff is stashed.
  • edited December 2015
    I would like to be born In Doulou Dalu's world. Seems like a sick world.

Answer: I would like to be the main character. Mc is always op af, cos plot armor. Tho I would hope to have peers who are stronger than me.
    How would you die?
    Answer: Protecting one of my family members. Best way to go out imo.
    Answer: Royal family. If I'm born with shitty talent, then I'd have still have some ways to get stronger. Like Doulou Dalu 2's mc. However he's not a noble and just got pills. Though I'd be one of those people who basically don't care about power struggles, and just does what he wants. Well.... until I get stronger. 
    What would you do?
    Answer: Live a normal life (in that type of world). So just practice, make friends, hang out with them, and just chill..... Well until I get op (If I get op) then I'd like to attain godhood, and help anyone close to me attain it as well.

Long Live Summons or Tales of Demons and Gods probably, of the top of my head.

Just 1 vs 1 martial arts fights are kinda boring, with strong intelligent pets/summons and stuff fights can end up being more strategic and cool in general. Although you could still be super strong 1 vs 1 without pets.

LLS has better fleshed out summon system. Although I don't like how only a few can become summoners, would be better if many could.

Main characters have to struggle hard to save the world and stuff. Would only be the main character if I didn't have to do that.

No undergoing crazy torture just to advance to the next level.

How would you die?

I would sleep and wake up in new world.

Commoners would be too poor to have a fun and balanced childhood.
    Royals would have too much constraints and in-fighting and shit, and you'd be constrained to fighting for the country you were born in.
    Nobles would be good, but there'd still be a decent amount of constraints.

So a fallen noble house would be perfect. The family would be merchant-type with pedigree in scholar/technology/alchemy. 

What would you do?

Gotta catch'em all. OR at least, gotta catch all the hot ones.

Circumstance would let me get 1/2 super OP starter summons when I was young.

- Like a 100000+ year old super hot milf summon from a higher plane of existence that I accidentally free/bind - she can't use her full powers at this stage though. She doesn't like it, but since she would die if I died n shit, she decides to raise me to become a God. She would naturally refuse to fight for me at the start though since she could delete everything n stuff, instead she'd get me to catch other top tier starter summons and only help me if my life was really at risk.
     - Overtime I'd win her over with my charming smile, and she would decide to level up my physicality and expertise, as it would turn out she has a lot of experience with the alchemy type shit. The fallen noble house I was born into would have in the past been expert alchemist/technologist s, but after crazy events happened a lot of mankinds knowledge was lost, hence my house declined. She'd give me OP info and get me to become an god alchemist for this plane of existence (there'd still be better alchemists at higher planes though, just that for this realm of existence her knowledge = god like). 
     - My other summon which I would naturally be born with would end up being a rare cliche, copy type summon that allowed it to change into multiple types of summons by choice (hence tbh I'd have likely become OP by myself anyway).

My intial talent wouldn't be super high, but that wouldn't matter when I've got a milf God raising me.

While I was still young, I'd already have gone on adventures with the milf summon to level me up, and do crazy things, defeating eval and stuff - partially to get me strong starter summons.

By the time I would be a teenager, and enter the school-arc phase, I'd already be strong enough to kill strong adults in this plane. Though, leveling still takes time so the strongest would still be ahead of me.

For some drama, I'd have to go to the higher planes of existence to help the milf summon. And this plane would be invaded also + demons. There'd also be chaotic evil enemies expert enemies from my own plane that I 'd have to wreck (e.g. magician who was controlling a dictator, or a necromancer, or just the abusive royal family of the country I was born into, alienz). 

During the school arc for example, cus I'm from a fallen noble family, upper class nobles and royalty would ofc end up picking fights since naturally I would refuse to kowtow to them like the rest of the student base; making enemies here and there. Ofc, I could end them ez, but I wouldn't want attention and constraints.

All in all though, in the end, I'd be collecting all the hot humanoid summons and be having erotic parties with them pretty much.
    The Man picked up by Gods - because I it's one of the only LN I read that talks about business'.

Secondary Character - because the main character will eventually find me, and I can become the best known Secondary Character.

How would you die?
    back stabbed by a friend - Sad way to die, and would make me hate the world.

Commoners - They have no restrictions and the struggle for richness will get super real

What would you do?
    Own a business which plans to dominate the economy!

• edited December 2015
    I don't understand why people always think main characters are the good guys. Main character is just the character that the story follows and is focused on. It doesn't necessarily have to be good or bad, it's the protagonist. When I wrote my answer I wrote that I didn't want to be the mc, I wanted to be the antagonist. However I don't think that works..... It's just that the mc tends to be a good guy, cos no one wants to read about a rapist/murderer of kids.

For example, if any of yall have watched Death Note. You could think of Light as the bad guy, and L as the good guy, because Light is unnecessarily killing others (Well most of the time it's people in jail, who at the time weren't doing anything bad). This doesn't mean L is the protagonist (MC) or Light is the antagonist.

Another example is Code Geass, with Suzaku and Lelouch. Lelouch's ideals could be bad in some people's eyes, and Suzaku's may be good. Doesn't make Lelouch the antagonist, nor Suzaku the protagonist.
  • My Oc would be lazy, only playing games, VR, eating noodles and sleeping. She then dies in bed, at the age of 19, swearing that where ever she goes and what ever she does, she'll be as lazy as possible, no matter what. She then wakes up as a child of royalty, unfortunately, or fortunately for her, her mother hates her but cause she's still royalty she can do almost what ever she wants. She then, unsurprisingly locks her self on the library "accidentally" with lots of food. Read it all, and then over powered. THEN she goes to EVERY kingdom and does THE SAME THING. AND IT WORKS! the last kingdom was the spirit kingdom so that took around 500 years, the she moved into a TOTALLY "normal" forest and just, sleeps there.... On the ground. . . This is wayyy to long