Cultivation ranking

Hi, I have been reading MGA for very long but I dont know if I missed something. Currently on the cyanwood arc but there is one thing I don't understand. They mention all elders, management elders and even the leader to be half martial emperors. When I look in the glossary It goes martial king to martial emperor. Could someone please clarify.

Comments

• edited February 2017
    Maulty16 said:
    Hi, I have been reading MGA for very long but I dont know if I missed something. Currently on the cyanwood arc but there is one thing I don't understand. They mention all elders, management elders and even the leader to be half martial emperors. When I look in the glossary It goes martial king to martial emperor. Could someone please clarify.
    Well between Martial king and Martial emperor there is half matrial emperor, then you have half martial ancestor before martial ancestor 
    for what comes after martial ancestor
    then there is true immortal, celestial immortal, martial immortal, venerable, sovereign and martial sovereign
  • edited February 2017
    Maulty16 said:
    Well between Martial king and Martial emperor there is half matrial emperor, then you have half martial ancestor before martial ancestor 
    for what comes after martial ancestor
    then there is true immortal, celestial immortal, martial immortal, venerable, sovereign and martial sovereign
    Thanks for the clarification, much appreciated. I used to think that half martial emperor meant that the person was half a step into the martial emperor rank.
  • I have been curious about this for a good 1.5 years. Thank you for the info :)