Spoilers...

Comments

• edited January 24
    In the raws i read after half god there is -tianzun
    -then passific or swire (the level of the holly emperor,evil emperor)
    -the dominate (the realm of the giant guy ) or imperial lord realm
    -then eternal:  in ch 1241

„DaoDust, you may know that in this  starry sky has a legend, in this universe, does not have a vitality again, when all living things, all world, all tribe perish, the starry sky will change jet black, but in the central place of this jet black nihility, in this moment, will be in full bloom Flower of Eternal!”
    „Flower of Eternal, is any Great World, when the dissipation, the only flowers that can be born, if can swallow this flower, may breakthrough Imperial Lord Realm, become... True Eternal!”
  •      „DaoDust, you may know that in this  starry sky has a legend, in this universe, does not have a vitality again, when all living things, all world, all tribe perish, the starry sky will change jet black, but in the central place of this jet black nihility, in this moment, will be in full bloom Flower of Eternal!”
    „Flower of Eternal, is any Great World, when the dissipation, the only flowers that can be born, if can swallow this flower, may breakthrough Imperial Lord Realm, become... True Eternal!”
    So, everything in the universe, all worlds, clans and such need to die in order for some "Starry Sky" to turn completely black. And in in the centre of that blackness, some Eternal Flower fully blooms and if you swallow it, you might breakthrough to being an Imperial Lord (that's after Primordial, iirc?) and then you're a "True" Eternal?

Does that mean you don't get actual immortality until you reach the Imperial cultivation level?
  • It is like the other er gen novel the Higher the realm the longer you live  . for the true eternal i dont know , it wasnt explained .
  • Er Gen novels never had true immortality but with how many realms there supposed to be they can probably live for a few trillion years? :p 
  • Dookie said:
    Er Gen novels never had true immortality but with how many realms there supposed to be they can probably live for a few trillion years? :p 
    The only novel I've completed so far is Coiling Dragon. So I haven't even finished an Er Gen novel yet, so have no idea :P I think being in the 400s for AWE has put me past where I am with ISSTH even lol I really need to read more...

On the subject of AWE, since he just got threatened with being expelled from the sect, I assume this is where he ends up being sent on that suicide mission?
  • Aparently the end of the novel is near
    It is ok for me ... as long as Er Gen writes an Epilogue of several hundred chapters ... at least! :'(
    It is ok for me ... as long as Er Gen writes an Epilogue of several hundred chapters ... at least! :'(
    Is an end legit super close?
  • edited January 31
    Can you give me some spoilers about the future of:
    1) Song Que
    2) Ghostfang
    3) Shuanguan Tianyou
    4) River-defying sect

Also can I know if the Heavenspan Daoist + Starry Sky Dao Polarity Sect are enemies? And if BX + River-defying sect ever destroy that other riversource sect (Nine Thunder something) and recreate the Frigid School Spirit Society? 

thank you!
  • 1) in the latest chapters he is at half-imperial lord .
    2&3) not sure they rarely shown but i think they are alive
    4) after they create the kui dynasty i think there is no more mention of it.

Actually heavenspan daois is the master of the ancestors of all the 4 sect .it is until after the destruction of their world that he becomes an underling of the evil emperor
    You know, I never expected him to stick around, much less get that powerful lol He seems to HATE Bai Xiaochun so I've always expected him to just go off on his own and be forgotten.
  • Does BX create a perfect river-defying pill for the true spirit?
    You know, I never expected him to stick around, much less get that powerful lol He seems to HATE Bai Xiaochun so I've always expected him to just go off on his own and be forgotten.
    It is thanks to Bai Xiaochun and some plot device luck that he is half-imperial. :p 
  • Dookie said:
    1) in the latest chapters he is at half-imperial lord .
    It is thanks to Bai Xiaochun and some plot device luck that he is half-imperial. :p 
    Does he still hate BX?
  • Suran said:
    Dookie said:
    1) in the latest chapters he is at half-imperial lord .
    Does he still hate BX?
    No. The conflicts between Song Que and BX has long been resolved. Afterall, BX is partially the reason why Song Que becomes half-imperial.
  • A Will Eternal ended with 1314 chapters today.
    In the Journey of Cultivation, steal Yin and Yang, obtain Creation, turn Nirvana, grasp Life and Death, control Samsara.
  • In the Journey of Cultivation, steal Yin and Yang, obtain Creation, turn Nirvana, grasp Life and Death, control Samsara.
  • edited February 9
    Yeah, people don't seem super happy with the ending. 1314 seems to be incredibly short.

More questions than answers :(
  • OMG Er Gen is a genius... 1314 chapters... 1314 = 一生一世 = forever

我只是来打酱油的

• mistrace said:
    OMG Er Gen is a genius... 1314 chapters... 1314 = 一生一世 = forever
    is this true? OMG that is amazing!
  • So what happens at the end?
  • kalyan89 said:
    So what happens at the end?
    BXC went flower shopping.
  • LoneDK said: 
    kalyan89 said:
    ow so thats it? thought Awe novel will answer many mysterious cultivator in issth like lord li in 3rd mountain immortal tai shui dongliu and the girl in the coffen lastly if he become immortal since the title seems convincing for bxc to become immortal.
  • LoneDK said: 
    kalyan89 said:
    ow so thats it? thought Awe novel will answer many mysterious cultivator in issth like lord li in 3rd mountain immortal tai shui dongliu and the girl in the coffen lastly if he become immortal since the title seems convincing for bxc to become immortal.
    BXC isn't even from the same universe, he's from a much more advanced universe, but its a shared multiverse
  • I've seen some people say that the ending was rushed and/or disappointing. Did anyone else feel that way about the ending?
  • edited February 23
    Prady said:
    LoneDK said: 
    kalyan89 said:
    BXC isn't even from the same universe, he's from a much more advanced universe, but its a shared multiverse
    As I understand it, BXC was from Allheaven's original universe?
    I've no idea what the flower stuff is, since I'm still reading stuff like ISSTH (only 508 atm, tribe stuff is getting tiresome lol). But is there some significance to the flower(s)?
  • edited February 23
    Prady said:
    LoneDK said: 
    kalyan89 said:
    I've no idea what the flower stuff is, since I'm still reading stuff like ISSTH (only 508 atm, tribe stuff is getting tiresome lol). But is there some significance to the flower(s)?
    The flowers are heavy spoiler if you want to know about it.
    Basically the flower is the Eternal Continent where the whole story happens. Near the end of the story the Extermination Sage whisk it into the river of time to try to change BXC into the new Allheaven (As Allheaven must be heartless). BXC spent billions and billions of year to breakthrough to peak Eternal Realm to open the river of time to retrieve it. When he eventually did at the end of the novel he finds out that there are many flowers, all of which reflects a moment in time in his life. He must choose which to take with him. He ended up with 2 - the moment he left mount Hood to cultivate and the moment where the Extermination Sage whisk the flower into the river of time but this time it failed and he lived happy ever after with his family. The story ends before we know which one he took.

I've seen some people say that the ending was rushed and/or disappointing. Did anyone else feel that way about the ending?
    It's pretty meh overall. I didn't it was horrible but it wasn't really that great either. We did get to see a bit about the multiverse and what's happening so that's nice.

• LoneDK said:
    Prady said:
    LoneDK said: 
    kalyan89 said:
    Basically the flower is the Eternal Continent where the whole story happens. Near the end of the story the Extermination Sage whisk it into the river of time to try to change BXC into the new Allheaven (As Allheaven must be heartless). BXC spent billions and billions of year to breakthrough to peak Eternal Realm to open the river of time to retrieve it. When he eventually did at the end of the novel he finds out that there are many flowers, all of which reflects a moment in time in his life. He must choose which to take with him. He ended up with 2 - the moment he left mount Hood to cultivate and the moment where the Extermination Sage whisk the flower into the river of time but this time it failed and he lived happy ever after with his family. The story ends before we know which one he took.

I've seen some people say that the ending was rushed and/or disappointing. Did anyone else feel that way about the ending?
    It's pretty meh overall. I didn't it was horrible but it wasn't really that great either. We did get to see a bit about the multiverse and what's happening so that's nice.
    so, allheaven(true immortal) and bxc came from same universe, somebody said his cultivation after the novel was in 5th step but since he is in diff. universe its not good to compare the steps esp. he came from a advance universe where a true immortal ascend and mountain and sea butterfly is a growing universe in remote area, as the two flowers as i read someone explained it and made a possible scenario whether what bxc choses but i couldnt remember correctly but i strongly believe he is the emperor that the parrot was referring to. wait so allheaven is path to true immortal but bxc choses not since becoming one means to live forever at the same time ruthless.
  • LoneDK said:
    Prady said:
    LoneDK said: 
    kalyan89 said:

so, allheaven(true immortal) and bxc came from same universe, somebody said his cultivation after the novel was in 5th step but since he is in diff. universe its not good to compare the steps esp. he came from a advance universe where a true immortal ascend and mountain and sea butterfly is a growing universe in remote area, as the two flowers as i read someone explained it and made a possible scenario whether what bxc choses but i couldnt remember correctly but i strongly believe he is the emperor that the parrot was referring to. wait so allheaven is path to true immortal but bxc choses not since becoming one means to live forever at the same time ruthless.
    I don't think he's in the 5th step just yet. BXC wanted to cultivate to by the end of the novel to open the river of time. It's said that Sage Extermination can do it because he was at peak 4th step so I think BXC just cultivated to peak 4th Step - Eternal Realm/Daosource. His exact cultivation is not mentioned at the end of the novel. He's also definitely not the emperor as AWE takes place way after ISSTH. Sage Extermination himself said that the universe BXC is in was sealed by the Immortal, Ghost, Demon, Devil and God and there can only be one of each so it definitely takes place after ISSTH.
  • LoneDK said:
    LoneDK said:
    Prady said:
    LoneDK said: 
    kalyan89 said:

I don't think he's in the 5th step just yet. BXC wanted to cultivate to by the end of the novel to open the river of time. It's said that Sage Extermination can do it because he was at peak 4th step so I think BXC just cultivated to peak 4th Step - Eternal Realm/Daosource. His exact cultivation is not mentioned at the end of the novel. He's also definitely not the emperor as AWE takes place way after ISSTH. Sage Extermination himself said that the universe BXC is in was sealed by the Immortal, Ghost, Demon, Devil and God and there can only be one of each so it definitely takes place after ISSTH.
    oh so it takes place after issth, ghost and the immortal path trick me esp. the novels title and at the end it wont answer some of my questions but seems thats what happened in the last chapter just like you said its not that bad and not that great at the same time. i wonder what er gen next novel is about, i hope his next novel cultivation lvl surpass beyond ancestor realm. tnx Lord DK for sharing. <span>:smile:</span>