Spoilers...

Comments

• Will bruiser stay relevant later on? What level will he reach?
  • I've just read Chapter 360 and knows that he's going to compete with the other sects in this arc for seals. I want to know when this arc ends because I want to save up chapters and read it in one go 
    It ends chapter 371
  • edited January 13
    Can someone plz spoiler me what's gonna happen during this seal event? How many seals he's gonna get? 
  • He gets 100 seals. He gets the inheritance and then he goes to the Starry Sky Dao Polarity Sect.
  • Does the author write any serious romance into his novels or is it all just like a joke, introducing random women that don't lead anywhere?
  • Bluekirby said:
    Does the author write any serious romance into his novels or is it all just like a joke, introducing random women that don't lead anywhere?
    Overall the romance is on the comedic side of this novel, however, BXC reached bases MH never got close to (clones do not count). And this is the first story from Er Gen (as far as I know) where the MC is going the harem route ...

• Honestly, the comedy is wearing thin on me after 300+ chapters of him making random pills and making everybody hate him.
  • edited January 17
    Is the series finished?  And is du lengfi revived?
  • Delano said:
    Is the series finished?  And is du lengfi revived?
    Doesn't seem to have finished, as far as I can tell. It was updated today (17th), at least. Though the chapter name seems to be something like "Eternal End", though that's based on Google Translate so could be wrong.
  • It is still going , i predict same length as ISSTH. I am at chapter 1165 and he is peak stage heavenly lord which means looks like the immortal realm of ISSTH. Next two realms are Primordial ( Ancient Realm?) and Imperial Realm which has Dao source. ( Dao Realm?) It is a really good story but at this moment i really don't have a clue how it will end.
  • Dookie said:
    It is still going , i predict same length as ISSTH. I am at chapter 1165 and he is peak stage heavenly lord which means looks like the immortal realm of ISSTH. Next two realms are Primordial ( Ancient Realm?) and Imperial Realm which has Dao source. ( Dao Realm?) It is a really good story but at this moment i really don't have a clue how it will end.
    Yeah, last I saw he was at Primordial, that was a week or so ago, I think. So if there is another level above that, it's still going to keep going for a while.
  • Can someone spoil or summarize the arc where he goes as a hostage at the starry Dao sect?
  • Around when does Bai Xiaochun get to the Nascent Soul stage?
  • Austinite said:
    Around when does Bai Xiaochun get to the Nascent Soul stage?
    He reaches early Nascent Soul in chapter 669, according to the spoiler part of the Wiki.
  • edited January 22
    Nabcake said:
    Can someone spoil or summarize the arc where he goes as a hostage at the starry Dao sect?
    There are tiers within the sect, and the first tier sucks up spirit energy or something, causing people to feel hunger. The MC's companions all abandon him. The MC makes a drug that cures the hunger for a few months, and makes the food vendors mad. One of the food vendor offers to buy the pills from him. They water the pill down and sells the ineffective pill; destroying his reputation.

He runs off to another area and learns from that mistake and finds his own low level gang to destribute his drugs. He makes his LSD drug and gets rich selling that. Those vendors from earlier(part of some cartel) gets mad once more and ask one of the sect's manager to punish him for selling drugs. But that Ding(sp?? the girl who was the spy from first arc) interferes and gives him a parcel of land of his choosing instead. She is the heavanspan representative.

He chooses a land that encompasses the entrance to a testing grounds, so all are force to pay him an entrance fee..  He is so rich now that his companions join back up with him.

Because they are raking in money, they have to spend as much, because you are kicked to a higher tier as soon as you earn enough money(which are points in the sect). The vendors from earlier decide to flood him with money in a day and force him to 2nd tier.

In the 2nd tier, you have to join a sect, and he wants to join the law inforcement one, but gets picked for the demon hunting one, cause of interference of enemies from that first tier.

He gets sent to kill some gay dude, which is a suicide mission. That spy girl interferes and the hall master gets mad that he was sent on this mission and summons everyone and takes a huge ship to rescue him.

After that he is leaning that turn into a mountain martial arts, but he needs some drugs, and only way to to get status in the sect, so he does some test. He passes the test because his body is immune to a bunch of things, and he doesn't really think about stuff so mental test are nothing to him.

At this time, the sect diciples are forced to go to the wall that seperates the rich part and the poor part of the world; and they are made to survive there for 10 years, killing poor people to reduce their population. Before leaving the spy girl gives him a cesletial soul and tells him to trade it for 5 element souls so he can get to the nascent soul cultivation.

At the wall, he develops bombs that kills poor people more effeciently than ever, and enjoys status once more, but then they learn how to make the bombs and force him outside with the poor people are a diversion so they can rescue someone of real importance.  Thus end his time with the rich folks.

Also; on the earlier eternal life discussion, surprise surprise, the path to eternal life involves killing all life. And someone has already done this, his world is the only one left, so the MC will probably get all the benefits of the villian's hard work, and won't get labeled a villian himself. Funny how that works out.
  • edited January 22
    Hayd189 said:

At the wall, he develops bombs that kills poor people more effeciently than ever, and enjoys status once more

Wow, that's a bit of a dark turn in personality I wouldn't have expected from BX. So is he just totally cool with mass killing random people for merit points, or is it a situation where he's undergoing life and death battles with the "poor people"?
  • edited January 22
    well they're described as spirits/ghosts or whatever.. and at that time, he only knows that they have have controllers who are humans. But he's killing ghosts/and people of the population outside of the wall with impunity anyways, as they attack the wall. The ones he can't bomb, are dosed with aphrodisiacs and are raped to death. The author doesn't say they are poor, only savages, but you can imagine the world as being the rich, those by the river that provides spiritual energy, and all other who are forced to use the dead as spirit energy because they do not have access to the river, which I term the poor. You can tell this because despite seemingly more population, better organization, and faith, they get their ass kicked by the rich people later on in the war; hilarious.

But once he learns those spirits/ghosts, are actually souls of once living things, it doesn't' really change anything. He learns this by recognizing a soul as the dude he stole his latest skill from, and decides to take the soul as his disciple to thank you. He still uses souls to practice, and eventually, all souls are sacrificed by this disciple so he can level and the Kui world is destroyed because he outlvled it.
  • I was wondering how he got all the 5 elemental Deva souls. 
  • Hayd189 said:
    But once he learns those spirits/ghosts, are actually souls of once living things, it doesn't' really change anything. He learns this by recognizing a soul as the dude he stole his latest skill from, and decides to take the soul as his disciple to thank you. He still uses souls to practice, and eventually, all souls are sacrificed by this disciple so he can level and the Kui world is destroyed because he outlvled it.
    This sounds like it happens way down the line in the story. Like the world being destroyed is when they go to the Eternal Continent, right? As I understand it, that's after over 1000 chapters or something?
  • edited January 22
    Nope, he learns it in the first arc after he is stuck in the poor area. The disciple helps him develop the skill even more, and is his shopkeeper.

Necromancy is the only skill that the Kui people are valued for in the eternal world. He wastes tons and tons of souls trying to revive his diciple truly. Like all the souls that it took for himt o level up to break up the kui world, is only rank 22. He needs rank 30 to revive the dude. Every rank 23 fire needs 23 rank 22 fires, etc.. He raids like the soul collector of the universe through, so it's cool. dead souls are dirt anyways! it was a good thing someone genocided the universe.

• Hayd189 said:
    Nope, he learns it in the first arc after he is stuck in the poor area. The disciple helps him develop the skill even more, and is his shopkeeper.

Necromancy is the only skill that the Kui people are valued for in the eternal world. He wastes tons and tons of souls trying to revive his diciple truly. Like all the souls that it took for himt o level up to break up the kui world, is only rank 22. He needs rank 30 to revive the dude. Every rank 23 fire needs 23 rank 22 fires, etc.. He raids like the soul collector of the universe through, so it's cool. dead souls are dirt anyways! it was a good thing someone genocided the universe.

I meant more the Heavenspan World being destroyed after about 1000 chapters.

That said, though, I'm curious about these fires. Does it mean he has to do spirit enhancement at rank 30 to revive his little ghost disciple? I just remember you saying something about spirit enhancement before, like only the Heavenspan people can do it or something.

So, this universe genocide is a recent thing in the raws or there is just literally only the Heavenspan World and Eternal Continent that exist right now, in terms of the translation (and only the Eternal Continent after Heavenspan is destroyed, ofc)?
  • edited January 22
    Yeah it was a recent revelation; but it happened a long time ago. The eternal/heavanspan world exists because the dude lost the fight to the thing that spawned as a result of the world being sacrificed; she got broken up into the 3 beings that make up the eternal world(kui, saint, demon); and he's frozen, floating around.

Everything else is dead. the universe is now made up of ruins and artifacts of other imperial lords. Noone can really become an imperial lord any longer, the MC sucked a lot of juice from a dead imperial lord, and his ruin world to advance.

I kinda stopped reading after he became imperial lord,  so maybe more revelations are made; but the abvoe revelation just killed any interest for me.
  • That all sounds rather intense lol So Bai Xiaochun will have to stay at the Primordial level? I think I read that there was another level above Imperial Lord, though. With him being the MC, I'd have expected him to achieve them somehow. That'll be interesting to read.

Is the person that got "broken up into 3 beings" this Ghost Mother/Eternal Mother/something I keep hearing about? I know that the ghost within Gongsun Wan'er is meant to be a finger from her or something like that.
  • No, not that finger girl, but it's also another "mother."

He advances to imperial lord, via the method I mentioned. If there is a level after, I am sure it involves sucking up all life.
  • CFT said:
    I was wondering how he got all the 5 elemental Deva souls. 
    1 was given to him by his first sect
    1 by spy girl
    1 where he cheated on test via the turtle wok
    1 he stole from diciple's family
    1 he got as reward for protecting one of Kui half god, who was in danger because of him in the first place
  • Hayd189 said:
    No, not that finger girl, but it's also another "mother."

He advances to imperial lord, via the method I mentioned. If there is a level after, I am sure it involves sucking up all life.
    Are the chinese raws further than the LNMTL? Because on LNMTL he isn't a imperial lord yet....
  • Dookie said:
    Hayd189 said:

Are the chinese raws further than the LNMTL? Because on LNMTL he isn't a imperial lord yet....
    Chapter 1243? did i mistunderstand?
  • Hayd189 said:
    Dookie said:
    Hayd189 said:

Chapter 1243? did i mistunderstand?
    He is immemorial/primordial. He is now trying to become an Imperial Lord and after that the realm is Eternal. :)
  • edited January 24
    About the Realms' names:
    • Celestial (MTL)  became Deva in the current translations;
    • Half-God (MTL) became Demigod in the current translations; This change was obvious as Half-God is a terrible name that implies that the next realm should be God realm;
    • Heavenly Lord/Venerate (MTL) became Celestial in the current translations;
    Primordial (Immemorial) and Imperial Lord still didn't appear in the translations and will not do so until around chapter 1000. Above those realms is the Eternal realm (this should be equal to Paragon level in ISSTH I think).

Dookie said:
    Hayd189 said:

Yeah, BXC is a Early Primordial and  is also at the Ancestor Realm (Cultivation Base Primordial and Fleshly Body Primordial).
    BXC wants to become a real Imperial Lord (not a half one) and wants to do so without the world's approval. This will take a while to achieve.
    In the Journey of Cultivation, steal Yin and Yang, obtain Creation, turn Nirvana, grasp Life and Death, control Samsara.
  • Hayd189 said:
    Nabcake said:
    Can someone spoil or summarize the arc where he goes as a hostage at the starry Dao sect?
    There are tiers within the sect, and the first tier sucks up spirit energy or something, causing people to feel hunger. The MC's companions all abandon him. The MC makes a drug that cures the hunger for a few months, and makes the food vendors mad. One of the food vendor offers to buy the pills from him. They water the pill down and sells the ineffective pill; destroying his reputation.

He runs off to another area and learns from that mistake and finds his own low level gang to destribute his drugs. He makes his LSD drug and gets rich selling that. Those vendors from earlier(part of some cartel) gets mad once more and ask one of the sect's manager to punish him for selling drugs. But that Ding(sp?? the girl who was the spy from first arc) interferes and gives him a parcel of land of his choosing instead. She is the heavanspan representative.

He chooses a land that encompasses the entrance to a testing grounds, so all are force to pay him an entrance fee..  He is so rich now that his companions join back up with him.

Because they are raking in money, they have to spend as much, because you are kicked to a higher tier as soon as you earn enough money(which are points in the sect). The vendors from earlier decide to flood him with money in a day and force him to 2nd tier.

In the 2nd tier, you have to join a sect, and he wants to join the law inforcement one, but gets picked for the demon hunting one, cause of interference of enemies from that first tier.

He gets sent to kill some gay dude, which is a suicide mission. That spy girl interferes and the hall master gets mad that he was sent on this mission and summons everyone and takes a huge ship to rescue him.

After that he is leaning that turn into a mountain martial arts, but he needs some drugs, and only way to to get status in the sect, so he does some test. He passes the test because his body is immune to a bunch of things, and he doesn't really think about stuff so mental test are nothing to him.

At this time, the sect diciples are forced to go to the wall that seperates the rich part and the poor part of the world; and they are made to survive there for 10 years, killing poor people to reduce their population. Before leaving the spy girl gives him a cesletial soul and tells him to trade it for 5 element souls so he can get to the nascent soul cultivation.

At the wall, he develops bombs that kills poor people more effeciently than ever, and enjoys status once more, but then they learn how to make the bombs and force him outside with the poor people are a diversion so they can rescue someone of real importance.  Thus end his time with the rich folks.

Also; on the earlier eternal life discussion, surprise surprise, the path to eternal life involves killing all life. And someone has already done this, his world is the only one left, so the MC will probably get all the benefits of the villian's hard work, and won't get labeled a villian himself. Funny how that works out.
    Does he ever take revenge on the food vendors?