Spoilers...

Comments

• can anyone tell me what is the cultivation process after reaching celestial for BX? Does he take the awesome root?
  • I think the author posted a picture of the Red Lady in chapter 997, one of BXC's harem members. It's locked behind subscription but if anyone wants to check it out, there it is.
  • Can we get a summary of the upcoming war arc?
  • Can we get a summary of the upcoming war arc?
    It has been a while since I read it on a crappy machine translator but this is what happens as I remember it.
    -while both sects are fighting BXC decides he can't take it anymore and steps in the middle of the battlefield and reveals his status to both sects
    -he controls the beasts of the Spirit Stream and the cultivation of the Blood sects
    -the patriarchs decide they didn't really want to fight anyway and only needed a good reason not to and BXC is that good reason
    -a traitor in the Blood sect reveals himself and almost kills BXC, he comes from the Profound whatever sect and gets away
    -Spirit Stream and Blood sect unites to take on the rest of the sects in the lower river
    -BXC sits out most of the war recovering and cultivating while his waifus from both sects fight over him
    -later decides he's bored so he takes some people from both his sects to fight some smaller (neutral?) miscellaneous sects in the backline, he fights them with his pills and robs them 
    -gains a huge reputation as a plague doctor, his allies who didn't really like him at first begin to like and respect him and his posse is the only group around who works together to well
    -somewhere along the way his turtle attracts a huge alligator and it chases BXC around and he stumbles onto the main battlefield
    -he decides to fight, BXC forces his levelup and everyone pauses to look at him because it's a super special level up (don't remember if this happened here or when they fight the middle stream sect)
    -Spirit Stream and Blood sects win and unite the 4 big sects and marches towards the middle stream sect

I can keep going but that's the gist of things.

akachunu said:
    can anyone tell me what is the cultivation process after reaching celestial for BX? Does he take the awesome root?
    All he does is suck in the energy of heaven and earth. After nascent soul there's nothing super special about his cultivation methods. It's only his undying and longevity scroll techniques that makes him so strong (and he's not even the best at it until he gets an inheritance)
  • who's the profound sect traitor? anyone we know?
  • edited December 2017
    who's the profound sect traitor? anyone we know?

Maybe, he pushed the Blood sect guys into the war in the first place. I think he showed up briefly when the high level guys from both sects showed up to discuss if they are going to war or not. He's disguised as someone very high ranking in the sect. He's not really important though, just a plot device.
  • It's a harem, he gets with Red Woman, Blood Creek Sect Elder, Hou Xiaomei, and Du Lingfei so far

Who is Red Woman? And is the Blood Creek Sect Elder Song Que's elder sister?
    Guys so MC will have 4 woman? Song Junwan - so perfect. I want to see her as main woman ^_^
  • It's a harem, he gets with Red Woman, Blood Creek Sect Elder, Hou Xiaomei, and Du Lingfei so far

Guys so MC will have 4 woman? Song Junwan - so perfect. I want to see her as main woman ^_^
    Sure, but some get more screen time than others, some are more beloved than others, and some have his kids while others don't.

Sure, but some get more screen time than others, some are more beloved than others, and some have his kids while others don't.
    TY , one more when Red Woman will appear?
  • edited December 2017
    Latest raw chapter SPOILER mc finds that his two wifes who are pregnant are kidnapped by the Evil Sovereign and is enraged...might be incoming tragedy..
  • @LittleIrishMan which two wives and who is this evil sovereign?

• edited December 2017
    Song Junwan and the red woman who is a celestial realm cultivator
  • @LittleIrishMan
    If you don't mind answering, can you give a basic idea how world after heavenspan river is set?
  • edited December 2017
    Its basically like a bigger continent split into two empires with lots of heavenly lord cultivators and above them are there rulers the saint emperor and evil emperor who are primordial realm, MC is an ambassador for the saint emperor and is currently visiting the evil empire where he gets provoked non stop by the evil emperors son the imperial prince who has slaves from the MCs sect and home and flaunts this infront of the MC which of course enrages him but he is powerless to do anything as the prince has the Evil Emperor as a backer
  • Just a heads up the MCs cultivation speed has slowed way down by the author that it starts to get annoying

TY , one more when Red Woman will appear?
    I don't know the chapter exactly but she will appear around the Game of Thrones wall chapters at around the late core formation stage. They won't really get to know each other until much later in the nascent soul arc though.
  • Its basically like a bigger continent split into two empires with lots of heavenly lord cultivators and above them are there rulers the saint emperor and evil emperor who are primordial realm, MC is an ambassador for the saint emperor and is currently visiting the evil empire where he gets provoked non stop by the evil emperors son the imperial prince who has slaves from the MCs sect and home and flaunts this infront of the MC which of course enrages him but he is powerless to do anything as the prince has the Evil Emperor as a backer
    So does the novel take a darker turn later? I.e Bai Xiaochun's wives/lovers getting kidnapped/raped or his friends getting killed/tortured? It's been fairly lighthearted so far and I don't really want it to turn into Xian Ni
  • edited December 2017
    Yea its starting to turn towards the more dark side as some friends and acquaintances(mainly sect members) have been slaves to the imperial prince and showed off in front of the mc who can do nothing against it, and also latest chapter MC finds out that his 2 pregnant wifes are kidnapped( as I said above)... Then again it might not be as bad as RI cuz MC might save them with plot armour like in many other novels
  • Its basically like a bigger continent split into two empires with lots of heavenly lord cultivators and above them are there rulers the saint emperor and evil emperor who are primordial realm, MC is an ambassador for the saint emperor and is currently visiting the evil empire where he gets provoked non stop by the evil emperors son the imperial prince who has slaves from the MCs sect and home and flaunts this infront of the MC which of course enrages him but he is powerless to do anything as the prince has the Evil Emperor as a backer
    So does the novel take a darker turn later? I.e Bai Xiaochun's wives/lovers getting kidnapped/raped or his friends getting killed/tortured? It's been fairly lighthearted so far and I don't really want it to turn into Xian Ni
    It's fun and games for 1000 chapters and then BXC turns into a drunk hobo because everyone he knows dies. (not all of them but he thinks they did)
  • I think the dark parts showed up already earlier - the deaths of known members popped u every there and then - just take the war once he comes back from the wilderness ... but at the same time, you have the typical BXC moments some chapters later and you have a smile punched in your face.
  • Mc brother-inlaw died protecting MCs two wifes from the imperial prince, the evil sovereign seems to have a scene against the MC in his current situation
  • How did BXC piss off this evil sovereign guy? Will he massacre his country in order to get revenge for his friends/wives or is he not strong enough yet?
  • edited December 2017
    Evil emperor doesnt want a new power to rise that could threaten his power (which could be the mc) plus the mc cultivation was fast and has great luck mabey the evil emperor is after his body cuz he smiled and acted weird when BX killed his son In the latest chapter
  • Mc brother-inlaw died protecting MCs two wifes from the imperial prince, the evil sovereign seems to have a scene against the MC in his current situation
    What with his 2 wifes? They alive? -_-
  • Yea they were saved for the time being but the evil emperor/soverign knows and saw the mc killing his son so MC might be screwed..
  • edited December 2017
    I think the evil Emperor is interested in the residual fan that the mc obtained also it turned out that he isn't the evil emperor but someone else who took his identity .
  • Were the names of the realms above Nascent Soul officially translated in the novel yet? I only know the MTL names.
    In the Journey of Cultivation, steal Yin and Yang, obtain Creation, turn Nirvana, grasp Life and Death, control Samsara.
  • I am at around chapter 540, and I am getting the feeling that the MC is setting up to be a supervillian. 

His goal of eternal life, his cowardice.are common evil traits. Because they are such banal traits, the author throws him some heroic moments, but only with people who interact with him in some way. He ignores everyone else, even the same side.

Also add in his ambitious fame seeking, and complete disregard for others during his experiments( that are played for laugh). his drug skills are mostly evil also. its nnever for healing, it all involves killing the most for least effort.
  • edited December 2017
    Hayd189 said:
    I am at around chapter 540, and I am getting the feeling that the MC is setting up to be a supervillian. 

His goal of eternal life, his cowardice.are common evil traits. Because they are such banal traits, the author throws him some heroic moments, but only with people who interact with him in some way. He ignores everyone else, even the same side.

Also add in his ambitious fame seeking, and complete disregard for others during his experiments( that are played for laugh). his drug skills are mostly evil also. its nnever for healing, it all involves killing the most for least effort.

(Sry im using my phone so my post is a bit messed up) i have to disagree. The mc is indeed wants eternal life, but his thirst for power is mainly to protect the ppls of heavenspan world. Even kui sovereign in his heartbreaking death believe in the mc to protect their lineage
  • Hayd189 wanting eternal life and cowardice are not evil traits. His cowardice has limits. He won't willingly put himself into danger unless suitably motivated to do so. He has put his life on the line for his sect brethren.