Spoilers...

Comments

• hultak said:

What about xiochun undying live forever tech? is it at gold or something
    He finished the undying part by the time he reaches the Great Circle of Celestial.
    Gold or platinum? :v 
  • What kind of battle beast BX have?
  • do any of the animals he released in latest chapter come into play later?
  • do any of the animals he released in latest chapter come into play later?
    Yes in the current chapter of the raws
  • edited September 2017
    Okay, Bai Xiaochun is now a Quasi- Havenly Lord just like the Heavenspan Daoist (who we knew as Heavenly Lord).
    His cultivation is at the Great Circle of Demigod in body-cultivation and Demigod in true qi cultivation but since he completed the entire Undying Live-Forever Technique to the Demigod Realm he became a Quasi- Heavenly Lord. As long as he breaks through to Great Ascension Realm he can become a true Heavenly Lord.
    In the Journey of Cultivation, steal Yin and Yang, obtain Creation, turn Nirvana, grasp Life and Death, control Samsara.
  • hultak said:
    hultak said:

What about xiochun undying live forever tech? is it at gold or something
    He finished the undying part by the time he reaches the Great Circle of Celestial.
    Gold or platinum? :v 
    Well, You must be talking about the Undying Skin stage of the Undying Codex. I am talking about the whole Undying Codex:
    • Undying Skin - The key point is Defense.
    • Undying Heavenly King (?) - The key point is Strength.
    • Undying Muscle - The key point is Speed.
    • Undying Bone - Is the fusion of Defense and Strength
    • Undying Blood - The key point is Regeneration.
    After that there is the stages of Live-Forever Codex:
    • Live-Forever Foundation - Above Dao of Heaven Foundation Establishment
    • Live-Forever Core - Above Dao of Heaven Core Formation
    • Live-Forever Soul - Above Dao of Heaven Nascent Soul
    • Live-Forever Heaven - Above Dao of Heaven Celestial
    • Live-Forever God - Above Dao of Heaven Demigod
    The Undying Codex is the supreme body-cultivation technique. The Live-Forever Codex is the supreme true qi cultivation technique. Once you cultivate the two to the pinnacle, they will merge together and you will become the true inheritor of the Undying Live-Forever Technique. Once you reach Great Ascension you will be a True Heavenly Lord and the powers of heaven will be under your command.
    In the Journey of Cultivation, steal Yin and Yang, obtain Creation, turn Nirvana, grasp Life and Death, control Samsara.
  • edited September 2017
    I am very hyped right now... BX is going to kick some ass because he is a pretty pissed Quasi- Heavenly Lord.
  • I am very hyped right now... BX is going to kick some ass because he is a pretty pissed Quasi- Heavenly Lord.
    thanks m8, is there anyting new about the talking rabit and old man from chen clan, how was plot progres on them?
  • hultak said:
    I am very hyped right now... BX is going to kick some ass because he is a pretty pissed Quasi- Heavenly Lord.
    thanks m8, is there anyting new about the talking rabit and old man from chen clan, how was plot progres on them?
    To tell the truth I didn't understand this part in the MTL but it seems that those freakish animals sacrificed themselves to resurrect Blood Ancestor in the current raws, I am not sure if they were parts of his soul or something like that.

Now we have Blood Ancestor & Bai Xiaochun X Heavenspan Daoist. All of them are Quasi- Heavenly Lords and the world is withering because Mausoleum Guard died. After Heavenspan Daoist dies Bai Xaiochun will have to leave the world and we will have our Beyond Heavens Arc.

Also, Heavenly Lord Realm seems to be equivalent to Immortal Realm in ISSTH but we can't be sure of it yet.
  • edited September 2017
    @carnwennan if you had to compare AWE with another novel from Er Gen, which would be more similar? ISSTH,RI or BD?
    Keeping in mind AWE raws obviously.
  • I think AWE stands on its own in terms of the main character and the humour it has shown so far.
  • edited September 2017
    i wonder if awe is actually the main universe and it will explain how it got destroyed it stuff while bai xiaochun is the immortal emperor?

also i wonder if their is something like reincarnation because how du linfei was scarifced and if it will be something along what happened in issth,
  • tombec94 said:
    @carnwennan if you had to compare AWE with another novel from Er Gen, which would be more similar? ISSTH,RI or BD?
    Keeping in mind AWE raws obviously.
    I cant really say about bd or ri , cause only read it till maybe 1/3 or half of it and put it in hold for now

But i can say that i really like awe , at later chapter i guess many people will find it boring cause of its slow pace , but for my preference , slow pace with little humor on it make it really enjoyable to read

Btw anyone got the pic of some character? Iirc i saw in some er gen notes that there is some pic but didnt find it in lnmtl 
  • Will there be any importbance of BX life spirit or battlebeast later in the story?
  • It's a harem, he gets with Red Woman, Blood Creek Sect Elder, Hou Xiaomei, and Du Lingfei so far
  • Have i read correctly? BX and Hong Chen did it because of aphrodisiac pill?
  • When will Bai xiaochun reach gold core?
  • what is Bai Xiaochun's life essence spirit?

• Dipesh said:
    what is Bai Xiaochun's life essence spirit?

Humungous Godzilla.  :p
  • what's up with the blood stream sect?
  • does he end up getting the legendary category of foundation establishment or w.e its called? if so, how?
  • Yes he does. He gets the 9 tideflows with Earthstring energy. He then gets Heavenstring energy after a fight with Song Que for it.
  • When will BX go beyond heaven? And what's the role of his beast in current chapters?
  • what level is is BXC at current raws? apparently at in the 1060s now (time flies)
  • He is at Quasi- Heavenly Lord. He is trying to reach heavenly 
  • @Royal ancestor and others.

So until chapter 700+ the sure if this novel and the mc still the same?
    I have tried reading issth until chapter 500++ just because it is only among the few novel that is related to Chinese traditional cultivation. And people keep singing praise to it. But Meng Hao's personality is just not to my liking. The storyline is also  more similar to other writer.

It's like er Gen is out of fresh ideas as he really seems to want to differentiate between his novel storyline and mc characteristics. Of course, is hard as his few first novel are really good and unique.

• tendou said:
    @Royal ancestor and others.

So until chapter 700+ the sure if this novel and the mc still the same?
    I have tried reading issth until chapter 500++ just because it is only among the few novel that is related to Chinese traditional cultivation. And people keep singing praise to it. But Meng Hao's personality is just not to my liking. The storyline is also  more similar to other writer.

It's like er Gen is out of fresh ideas as he really seems to want to differentiate between his novel storyline and mc characteristics. Of course, is hard as his few first novel are really good and unique.

Well i really dislike Meng Hao too. It's the only character of Er Gen's that he literally brags about while writing it got annoying. I will say the MC of this novel acts nothing like his other MCs. So far this seems like a parody but not in a bad way with cultivation. 
  • edited October 2017
    1. is there a harem in this novel if so could you name them please?

2. Will it be possible for mc and his harem to become immortal able to live forever nevering having to die unless they were killed being able to live for eternity?

3 I heard something bad happens to du lingfei will he be able to revive here again?

4. Who is the grave keeper in chapter 65 who gave the 2nd volume of he undying technique to mc and do they become friends later on?

5. Who's this ghost chick when our mc tried to get the earthstring energy and heaven string energy she keeps on following him and she is creepy as hell will join our Mcs harem?
  • Does mc stay so narcissistic throughout the whole novel? I'm at where he just became the junior brother of the sect leader and really can't take it..
  • I have dropped issth because of the mc characteristics, seems awe mc not much different