Spoilers...

Comments

• Are there one heroine or multiple  ?
  • Are there one heroine or multiple  ?
    look at the second comment on the first page, by royal ancestor, its under the spoiler tag
  • even if this is a prequal it will definitely not go as described in ISSTH. we'll probably be introduced to a similar trope as what happed with immortal god and devil continents and the ghosts background would likely be changed 
  • AWE timeline is the oldest. Bai Xiaochun is the first transcended (Patriarch Boundless).
  • So,  wait,.. There is the god,  the devil,  the demon,  the ghost and lastly the emperor  right?  I havnt read awe at all.  Am almost upto date with  recent issth chapters. I havnt read renegade immortal or beseech the devil- yet,  but i read the manga before even read any ergen novel. Was honestly surprised later with all the connection.  
    So the question is,  can someone explain the time line please? And to which order i should read the novels? 
    And thirdly,  is awe about the emperor?  As in the one whom mh didnt chhose to become,  but chose to be demon instead? 
    I could be wrong with facts about srories . Please guide fellow daoist. 

( Thank you in advance. )
  • Double D said:
    So,  wait,.. There is the god,  the devil,  the demon,  the ghost and lastly the emperor  right?  I havnt read awe at all.  Am almost upto date with  recent issth chapters. I havnt read renegade immortal or beseech the devil- yet,  but i read the manga before even read any ergen novel. Was honestly surprised later with all the connection.  
    So the question is,  can someone explain the time line please? And to which order i should read the novels? 
    And thirdly,  is awe about the emperor?  As in the one whom mh didnt chhose to become,  but chose to be demon instead? 

The timeline is, 
    AWE (Ghost, there are good evidence for that) - BTD (Devil) - RL (God) - ISSTH (Demon).

By the Emperor, do you mean Allheaven? Then, there are no story about him as main character yet. It's said that he's the Immortal and are afraid that a new Immortal will be born so he cut the cultivation path to ''True Immortal'' to prevent other from becoming Immortals, in the AWE, BTD, RL and ISSTH universe. iirc 

It doesn't really matter which story you wanna start with. 

• muay12 said:
    AWE timeline is the oldest. Bai Xiaochun is the first transcended (Patriarch Boundless).
    if you dont mind could you please explain the hints Er Gen has dropped till now indicating that BX is ghost.
  • muay12 said:
    Double D said:
    So,  wait,.. There is the god,  the devil,  the demon,  the ghost and lastly the emperor  right?  I havnt read awe at all.  Am almost upto date with  recent issth chapters. I havnt read renegade immortal or beseech the devil- yet,  but i read the manga before even read any ergen novel. Was honestly surprised later with all the connection.  

The timeline is, 
    AWE (Ghost, there are good evidence for that) - BTD (Devil) - RL (God) - ISSTH (Demon).

By the Emperor, do you mean Allheaven? Then, there are no story about him as main character yet. It's said that he's the Immortal and are afraid that a new Immortal will be born so he cut the cultivation path to ''True Immortal'' to prevent other from becoming Immortals, in the AWE, BTD, RL and ISSTH universe. iirc 

Thank you verymuch muay
  • I seriously dont see how ATTE is anyway connected to ISSTH in anyway or any other work, atleast from the world building so far
  • Double D said:
    muay12 said:
    Double D said:

The timeline is, 

Thank you verymuch muay
    The AWE thing is only speculation and until it's confirmed only RI, BTD and ISSTH are connected.
    Allheaven is not The Immortal, far from it.
  • Double D said:
    muay12 said:
    Double D said:

The timeline is, 

Thank you verymuch muay
    The AWE thing is only speculation and until it's confirmed only RI, BTD and ISSTH are connected.
  • Double D said:
    muay12 said:
    Double D said:

The timeline is, 

Thank you verymuch muay
    So wht or who is the immortal?  So there is going to be another story then i guess?  I thought the immortal was the most important among the five? I can only guess and asume that the final book ,would be all 5 teaming up and fighting allheaven? That would honestly be so legendary.  And would love a whole detailed story about allheaven.  As in how he came to be and his strrugles.  I may be wrong but i guesss he too is a cultivator from vast expanse.  And i wish er gen would really give more profound back stories about lord fifth and lord third.  Along with the mystical mirror and the gem kind of thing the mc got on RI. 
  • Isn't Meng Hao currently fighting allheaven? 
    my grammar sucks ;(
  • @Royal ancestor i have a doubt dont know if its true in issth it was mentioned again and again that immortal is peak i think the only reason immortal was peak because allheaven was a clone of true immortal and was scared of an immortal (as in scared of his true self) and in reality it doesnt matter which path you choose they all have their advantages and disadvantages making all five of them equal????

• Double D said:
    Double D said:
    muay12 said:
    Double D said:

The timeline is, 

Thank you verymuch muay
    So wht or who is the immortal?  So there is going to be another story then i guess?  I thought the immortal was the most important among the five? I can only guess and asume that the final book ,would be all 5 teaming up and fighting allheaven? That would honestly be so legendary.  And would love a whole detailed story about allheaven.  As in how he came to be and his strrugles.  I may be wrong but i guesss he too is a cultivator from vast expanse.  And i wish er gen would really give more profound back stories about lord fifth and lord third.  Along with the mystical mirror and the gem kind of thing the mc got on RI. 
    This world (Vast Expanse) true Immortal has not appeared yet. It's not really detailed but Allheaven backstory along with Lord Fifth and Lord Third was told in one of the side story of AWE and Allheaven was not from Vast Expanse. The bronze mirror was specifically create to contain Lord Fifth and him and the mirror actually born at different time period. The gem thing you're talking about, Heaven Defying Bead, origin is told in Beseech The Devil and it was Su Ming's creation (not from scratch though).
  • Double D said:
    Double D said:
    muay12 said:
    Double D said:

The timeline is, 

Thank you verymuch muay
    This world (Vast Expanse) true Immortal has not appeared yet. It's not really detailed but Allheaven backstory along with Lord Fifth and Lord Third was told in one of the side story of AWE and Allheaven was not from Vast Expanse. The bronze mirror was specifically create to contain Lord Fifth and him and the mirror actually born at different time period. The gem thing you're talking about, Heaven Defying Bead, origin is told in Beseech The Devil and it was Su Ming's creation (not from scratch though).
    Who is su ming though lol.  Since i havnt read btd and awe.  
    But thank u man
  • Can someone post a link to this side story , please?
  • Double D said:
    Who is su ming though lol.  Since i havnt read btd and awe.  
    But thank u man
    Su Ming is the mc of Beseech the Devil.
  • So, AWE isn't even confirmed to be the same multiverse?
  • akachunu said:
    Anything I say now is
    just speculations. I believe he will be following the immortal path but will have to become the ghost. In issth many of the ghost's description matches his. For example the turtle shell. Everyone by now should be able to guess that the turtle shell he possesses is a rare treasure right. Or maybe it's not related at all. But I sure hope he is not the ghost, but something more awesome than MH.
    Sorry to bust ur bullets but Mr.Deathblade has told us in some other chapter of ISSTH the mc of AWE isnt the Ghost.
  • first forgive me but I remember that later in the story BX (like chapter 100++) won a competition.> go to the north> got a new technique called water nation or something like that (something to do with spirit of life)> his spirit of life awaken but only a spike (not complete). what i want to ask is what is his sprot of life? a dragon?

• When will DB begin translation for AWE?
  • Stark said:
    When will DB begin translation for AWE?
    He said in that video podcast sometime mid august so probably in a week or so...
  • what happened to his pet in the latest raws?
  • What are the cultivation realms?
  • edited August 2017
    What are the cultivation realms?
    Like with other Er Gen novels, the first 4 are:
    Qi Condensation > Foundation Establishment > Core Formation > Nascent Soul

Then the cultivation path becomes different from the 5th realm and beyond:
    Celestial (天人) > Half God (半神) > Mahayana/Great Vehicle/Great Ascension (大乘)

• Celestial is like Spirit Severing and is the first bad-ass realm where the MC is basically in the level of Great Elders of the Great Sects. It is really cool and you can relate with Meng Hao as a Spirit Severing Patriarch in the Blood Demon Sect. In the latest raws right now our MC is at the Great Circle of Celestial with Half God fleshly body. The high points of being a Celestial is to be able to manifest a huge face identical to yours in the sky when using the powers of your cultivation base (you have to admit that this is really cool) and to merge your will with the heavens (Celestial is the union of 'man' and 'heaven' characters) and borrow power from it.
    • Above Celestial is Half God (or Demigod) where you can open a wold alone and use your will to suppress Heavens and Earth. There should be less than 15 Half Gods in the entire world. There are 4 Heavenly Gods behind the Four Great Sects in upstream region like the Starry Sky Way Great Sect and 4 (or more, I don't remember) Half Gods in the Vast Wilderness. It is unknown how many others are in seclusion or under the Heavenly Lord command.
    • Mahayana seems to be like Immortal Ascension and apparently you can control the power of the Heavens after reaching this level. I am not sure but it seems that Heavenly Lord is a title given to someone who reached this realm (think that this is like when you reach Immortal Ascension and become a Immortal, in this case you reach Mahayana/Great Vehicle/Great Ascension and become a Heavenly Lord). There is someone known as Heavenly Lord in the story but he is not a true Heavenly Lord and can only be classified as a Quasi- Heavenly Lord.
    In the Journey of Cultivation, steal Yin and Yang, obtain Creation, turn Nirvana, grasp Life and Death, control Samsara.
  • What are the cultivation realms?

• Celestial is like Spirit Severing and is the first bad-ass realm where the MC is basically in the level of Great Elders of the Great Sects. It is really cool and you can relate with Meng Hao as a Spirit Severing Patriarch in the Blood Demon Sect. In the latest raws right now our MC is at the Great Circle of Celestial with Half God fleshly body. The high points of being a Celestial is to be able to manifest a huge face identical to yours in the sky when using the powers of your cultivation base (you have to admit that this is really cool) and to merge your will with the heavens (Celestial is the union of 'man' and 'heaven' characters) and borrow power from it.
    • Above Celestial is Half God (or Demigod) where you can open a wold alone and use your will to suppress Heavens and Earth. There should be less than 15 Half Gods in the entire world. There are 4 Heavenly Gods behind the Four Great Sects in upstream region like the Starry Sky Way Great Sect and 4 (or more, I don't remember) Half Gods in the Vast Wilderness. It is unknown how many others are in seclusion or under the Heavenly Lord command.
    • Mahayana seems to be like Immortal Ascension and apparently you can control the power of the Heavens after reaching this level. I am not sure but it seems that Heavenly Lord is a title given to someone who reached this realm (think that this is like when you reach Immortal Ascension and become a Immortal, in this case you reach Mahayana/Great Vehicle/Great Ascension and become a Heavenly Lord). There is someone known as Heavenly Lord in the story but he is not a true Heavenly Lord and can only be classified as a Quasi- Heavenly Lord.
    What about xiochun undying live forever tech? is it at gold or something
  • hultak said:
    What are the cultivation realms?

What about xiochun undying live forever tech? is it at gold or something
    He finished the undying part by the time he reaches the Great Circle of Celestial.
    In the Journey of Cultivation, steal Yin and Yang, obtain Creation, turn Nirvana, grasp Life and Death, control Samsara.
  • Currently, BX is pretty much fucked and perhaps someone will have to die to save him. This should be good for character development (since BX is a pacifist at the retarded-level) but I really like that character and I don't want him to die.
  • Is there any hint of what the next stage for sequence of events will be,like Nine mountain and Sea in ISSTH compared to South Haven?