How long it will take for translators to caught up with the the author ?

So............. how long? 

Comments

• It's difficult to say because the author doesn't release in a know constant bases. Right now the difference is 33 chapters if I'm not mistaken so maybe 1 and 1/2 or 2 month

• A few months ago we had sponsoring enough for Alyschu to translate/release around 7 chapters/week, but for some reason people stopped to sponsor like they did before, so we're having 2-4 chapters/week, around the same ratio of the raws. How long will it take to reach the raws will depend on if the sponsoring will increase or if Alyschu will increase the amount of regular chapters/week (currently, Alyschu translate/release 2 regular chapters/week).

If things keep the way they are now, the translated chapters will never reach the raws before the novel ends. Unless Mars start to take more breaks.
  • Oh! Thanks than.
  • Dum said:
    It's difficult to say because the author doesn't release in a know constant bases. Right now the difference is 33 chapters if I'm not mistaken so maybe 1 and 1/2 or 2 month

Having a 33 chapter difference is actually pretty good. I remember when the dif was 100+ chapters.....
    Either way, quality can't be rushed! But sponsoring really does grease the wheels of production.
  • Catching up to the Raws isn't always a good thing look at TDG it caught up now it releases once a month
  • Catching up to the Raws isn't always a good thing look at TDG it caught up now it releases once a month
    Actually the author dropped the novel to work on a another one -_-
  • slipo said:
    Catching up to the Raws isn't always a good thing look at TDG it caught up now it releases once a month
    Hopefully mars doesn't follow that habit. Mad snails drop like several novel and start new one under different pen name... Not only TDG, also the star martial god thing.
  • lorwa said:
    slipo said:
    Catching up to the Raws isn't always a good thing look at TDG it caught up now it releases once a month
    Hopefully mars doesn't follow that habit. Mad snails drop like several novel and start new one under different pen name... Not only TDG, also the star martial god thing.
    ATG is too gooood for Mars to drop it.....should it happen, he may then have lost his biggest gold mine ever
    Blessed are those who ain't xpectin 4 surely they shall never ever be disappointed>>>Mars Snail

2 much ANALYSIS "may" likely lead to PARALYSIS...
  • lorwa said:
    slipo said:
    ATG is too gooood for Mars to drop it.....should it happen, he may then have lost his biggest gold mine ever
    it isn't a gold mine if he isn't mining it. He got a civil service job, which should pay better than ATG ofc. 
  • lorwa said:
    lorwa said:
    slipo said:
    it isn't a gold mine if he isn't mining it. He got a civil service job, which should pay better than ATG ofc. 
    Yes he got a job aside writing ATG but the novel is his biggest gold mine when compared to his previous works
    Blessed are those who ain't xpectin 4 surely they shall never ever be disappointed>>>Mars Snail

2 much ANALYSIS "may" likely lead to PARALYSIS...
  • edited February 2017
  • Actually never.

Mars releases are unpredictable, he can release 2 chap a day. Or don't release even one in a week.

When the English translation was to close there slow down the release rate.

And then Mars bagan his 2cp/w and created a gap... Now the gap is 35 but Mars again makes slow...