Lnmtl of emperor's domination

ok, I've read plenty on there such as agt, mga, sotr, and I'm really a super star. Yes some words are messed up and the wording/sentence isn't perfect and sometimes confusing or hard to understand. But in the end I can understand the chapter pretty well, probably 70-80%. 

But with ED, it's hell. It's like taking a profound realm martial skill and comprehend it fine. Hard, but not too bad at all.  
Then all of a sudden you try comprehending a earth taboo martial skill and finding you self thinking.....what the heck is this saying?.....
i tried reading the lnmtl for this novel and end up understanding 20-40% of what is happening. Example, I wanted to read what happened later on (where one of the girls by LQY's side charged at the ancestor of the tiger school) reading the chapter, I understood she attacked him, how she did something amazing, people were in awe, the other girl jumped in to help. But my issue was actually understanding what they exactly did. Like I didn't understand that her void physic allowed her to dismiss the ancestor's power and things like that.

Comments

• Anyone else having this issue?
  • Your power not enough to reach the apex, therefore you can't read it. /k

Nah it's just vague af. It's authors style.
  • TBH for me it's the opposite,I can't understand a fuck of other novels but I understand almost all of ED
  • edited February 2017
    ED is one of the easiest ones to understand there in LNMTL. I was mind raped when I tried to read MTL version of DE.
  • Azureus said:
    ED is one of the easiest ones to understand there in LNMTL. I was mind raped when I tried to read MTL version of DE.
    Actually i consider the worst mtl experience to be wu dong qian kun even with how great lnmtl is, trying to read wdqk is like trying to commit suicide in a very slow manner by trying get a brain cancer... tried Ed it was okay-ish de was extremely easy as I read it even before it was on lnmtl, MW easy etc but wdqk...
  • Azureus said:
    Actually i consider the worst mtl experience to be wu dong qian kun even with how great lnmtl is, trying to read wdqk is like trying to commit suicide in a very slow manner by trying get a brain cancer... tried Ed it was okay-ish de was extremely easy as I read it even before it was on lnmtl, MW easy etc but wdqk...
    Most IET novels are quite easy to mtl tbh. Tho hardest one to mtl for me is Rebirth Thief. 
  • You want to try something hard read Zhan Xian. I still have nightmares of trying to read it for cliffhangers.
  • It's got a bad rap because of Tales of Gods and Demons, but Stellar Martial God Technique is a pretty easy read.

The cultivation is straight forward, there aren't many techniques, and it's currently a pretty short story at 300-something chapters.
  • Just use your imagination while reading. If you can't then your fuc*ked :) :neutral: 
    #updatelist#
  • And lnmtl wordings are usually confusing so reading that will just complicate things a lot more.
    #updatelist#
  • Theres also comrade Mao which is easier to read but some terms are automatically edited in it (cultivation levels)and many mistakes for gender(he would be referred as she or vice versa )