why is yunche able to use multiple bloodlines and profound arts and its notbecause of evil godveins

well we know that yun che is able to use frozen end divine arts and phoenix and golden crow bloodline due to evil god's veins because they were easily merged into his body the question arises why are other bloodline and profound arts able to be used by him .

i mean to say that from yun che's own word's dragon gods blood didn't had any specific element to it and because that it was for him obtain it nonetheless he obtained it why jasmine clearly stated that the power of gods were to noble and refused to exist with each other and the most a person was able to acquire in the whole universe is three which i am pretty damn sure is in  star god realm and is able to do so because of some '' SPECIAL TECHNIQUES''  .so dragon gods bloodline shouldn't have been able to merge with him and if you say it was because of evil god's vein subduing it okay because that makes some sense .But why is he then able to use great way of buddha  and sirius arts jasmine's brother also used gwob but i don't think that is the point because it seems that gwob seems to work with wolf star god but not slaughter star god then yun che also has dragon god bloodline , evil god bloodline and possibly some other true gods bloodline and we know that yun che  will definitely cultivat great way of buddha above level six the apparent limit of a human and don't forget that jasmine said during her chat with the spirit on honger that great way of buddha was given to him by her but she was not able to learn it because it conflictc with her power and in near future she will give yun che her bloodline then shouldn;t that create conflict with both the great way of buudha and the sirius art.

i don't have any hypothesis because it sparked me just now

Comments

• Yun Che is magic
    The Universe will end one fine day. Nothing really matters. Cheers anyway!
  • [Bloodline Hareem] capable of inherit multiple bloodline
  • Nix said:
    [Bloodline Hareem] capable of inherit multiple bloodline
    The only possible logical explanation.. just too good of a harem creater.
  • Plot Armour and if he didn't have these bloodlines he would be too weak and the story would be boring.... 
  • slipo said:
    Plot Armour and if he didn't have these bloodlines he would be too weak and the story would be boring.... 

I don't think Mars would give "Plot Armour" as a explanation. Jasmine has already been intrigued about this, so there's probably a explanation that's reasonable within ATG's universe.
  • It probably has something to do with the spp fused into his body.  That is a heaven defying treasure and is the most probable explanation 
  • Let's think in term of RPG game, since Mars previous novels are mostly RPG game. There's a chapter that explains that Evil God is heavenly defying and doesn't obey nature law. Basically, it's like you don't follow the game rule. For example, "Required Ice Phoenix's blood to learn Frozen End Skill" doesn't apply. "Required 1-4 phoenix ode to learn 5-6 phoenix ode" doesn't apply.
  • lorwa said:
    Let's think in term of RPG game, since Mars previous novels are mostly RPG game. There's a chapter that explains that Evil God is heavenly defying and doesn't obey nature law. Basically, it's like you don't follow the game rule. For example, "Required Ice Phoenix's blood to learn Frozen End Skill" doesn't apply. "Required 1-4 phoenix ode to learn 5-6 phoenix ode" doesn't apply.
    Everything said is right except that until he has any of the 3 Ice gods blood or their soul-origins, his frozen end skill is still inferior to the ordinary disciple-gatemen of Snow Song realm
    Blessed are those who ain't xpectin 4 surely they shall never ever be disappointed>>>Mars Snail

2 much ANALYSIS "may" likely lead to PARALYSIS...
  • edited February 2017
    Do you guys think he will get the 3 Divine Ice Beasts powers during his trip to Snow Song Realm? I think he will get one of the legacies in Profound Sky Continent. 
    You are either on my side,
    By my side,
    Or in my FUCKING WAY!
          Choose wisely....
  • Well, he's probably going to get the 3 Supreme Flame Divine Beasts' bloodline so nothing wrong with him getting the 3 Supreme Ice bloodlines. I'm guessing he'll do so.
  • Then the 3 supreme thunder beast bloodlines lol
  • There is something about Yun Che's body, soul or destiny that made even the Golden Crow submit and allow her bloodline to mix with the Phoenix's.
  • CFT said:
    There is something about Yun Che's body, soul or destiny that made even the Golden Crow submit and allow her bloodline to mix with the Phoenix's.
    Oh boy what chapter are you up to? 
    You are either on my side,
    By my side,
    Or in my FUCKING WAY!
          Choose wisely....
  • Well, he's probably going to get the 3 Supreme Flame Divine Beasts' bloodline so nothing wrong with him getting the 3 Supreme Ice bloodlines. I'm guessing he'll do so.
    3 of everything? that's like 15 other beasts + azure dragon.
  • lorwa said:

If every element has 3 Supreme Divine Beasts, I'm guessing so.
  • lorwa said:

If every element has 3 Supreme Divine Beasts, I'm guessing so.
    13 more harem member? lol
  • lorwa said:
    13 more harem member? lol

hehe, that's a good point.
  • YC needs to find a way to combine all 3 flames into 1. Otherwise, if phoenix flame exceed crow flame then there's no use of using crow flame anymore.
  • You know when YC get little swordie(forgot her name) while her servant or something is talking about how YC is worth of using little swordie then Jasmine told her all the legacy bloodlines that YC have , at the end the servant mumbled something about YC having a bloodline that will scared even those in the Gods Realm ( it is different from evil god bloodline though ) .
  • You know when YC get little swordie(forgot her name) while her servant or something is talking about how YC is worth of using little swordie then Jasmine told her all the legacy bloodlines that YC have , at the end the servant mumbled something about YC having a bloodline that will scared even those in the Gods Realm ( it is different from evil god bloodline though ) .
  • doutian15 said:
    so dragon gods bloodline shouldn't have been able to merge with him and if you say it was because of evil god's vein subduing it okay because that makes some sense .But why is he then able to use great way of buddha  and sirius arts
    This is probably simpler than you're making it out to be.

Alright, so let's start with the base assumption that Jasmine is right, in terms of how many divine legacies a human body can acquire. Maximum is 3, right?
    Yun Che was born with Profound Handle(1) due to his bloodline. He acquired Evil God Arteries(2) from Jasmine, then received Great Way of the Buddha(3) and Sirius Prison God techniques(4) from her. On his own, he discovered the Phoenix bloodline(5), the Dragon bloodine(6) and the Golden Crow bloodline(7). Jasmine has promised that she'll also give him some of her Star God bloodline(8).

I was under the impression that the Evil God legacy is what allowed Yun Che to, essentially, discount the limitations of any bloodline based inheritance. I recall, but am not certain, that having "unbreakable arteries" were an attribute of the Evil God Arteries, and that his multiple bloodline lineages were related to this. This would take his current 7 legacies and reduce/compact/meld them into a mere 3, Evil God (and all the subsumed bloodlines), Great Way of the Buddha and Sirius Prison God. I'm also sort of... not sure if the Sirius Prison God really counts as an inheritance, since he's mostly just following the movements of the fighting style that he has a second hand memory of, and it doesn't really alter his body in any way.

I'm also not sure if the Great Way of the Buddha counts either, since that's a meditation technique and sort of a... secondary cultivation path.
  • Maybe the Yun Family has some connection with that ancient race that Hong'er's servant mentioned and by chance, Yun Che got the purest bloodline and triggered the power of that bloodline and poof! You know what happened. I'm pretty sure it only concerns with the Evil God's blood a little bit.
  • Maybe the Yun Family has some connection with that ancient race that Hong'er's servant mentioned and by chance, Yun Che got the purest bloodline and triggered the power of that bloodline and poof! You know what happened. I'm pretty sure it only concerns with the Evil God's blood a little bit.
  • doutian15 said:
    so dragon gods bloodline shouldn't have been able to merge with him and if you say it was because of evil god's vein subduing it okay because that makes some sense .But why is he then able to use great way of buddha  and sirius arts
    This is probably simpler than you're making it out to be.

Alright, so let's start with the base assumption that Jasmine is right, in terms of how many divine legacies a human body can acquire. Maximum is 3, right?
    Yun Che was born with Profound Handle(1) due to his bloodline. He acquired Evil God Arteries(2) from Jasmine, then received Great Way of the Buddha(3) and Sirius Prison God techniques(4) from her. On his own, he discovered the Phoenix bloodline(5), the Dragon bloodine(6) and the Golden Crow bloodline(7). Jasmine has promised that she'll also give him some of her Star God bloodline(8).

I was under the impression that the Evil God legacy is what allowed Yun Che to, essentially, discount the limitations of any bloodline based inheritance. I recall, but am not certain, that having "unbreakable arteries" were an attribute of the Evil God Arteries, and that his multiple bloodline lineages were related to this. This would take his current 7 legacies and reduce/compact/meld them into a mere 3, Evil God (and all the subsumed bloodlines), Great Way of the Buddha and Sirius Prison God. I'm also sort of... not sure if the Sirius Prison God really counts as an inheritance, since he's mostly just following the movements of the fighting style that he has a second hand memory of, and it doesn't really alter his body in any way.

I'm also not sure if the Great Way of the Buddha counts either, since that's a meditation technique and sort of a... secondary cultivation path.
    think like this for example sirius art was obtained by jasmine's brother then her father should also probably know that he has got G.W.O.B then  why he didn't spread it and only jasmine's brother was using it and we can see sirius art is OP so that means only jasmine's brother can use it because he has blood legacy of sirius and he is also called heavenly wolf and it counts as inheritance because he didn't "LEARN''  but ''OBTAINED IT AND UNDERSTOOD IT'' so we can see that something is allowing yun che to obtain them and you may not be wrong about the profound veins because int he latest raws it is hinted that evil god is not truely or entirely  a god so the profound veins might be helping him

• Because Yun Che is a bug who keep bugging the system 
  • Well it might be because he "died" while swallowing the sky poison pearl. Then for some reason the sky poison pearl stayed within him, but to keep the reincarnation alive the mirror of samsara altered his body to fuse with the sky poison pearl. Because of this the mirror of samsara made his body heaven defying. Since the 7 treasures had abilities true gods couldn't even use the alteration to a body to let it fuse with such a treasure might make his body to obtain bloodlines in some ways superior to gods themselves.

Sorry if this is total bullshit it's late xD
  • edited November 2018
    It's been officially approved that the reason of his multiple godly bloodlines is not in the EG inheritance. That wasn't written in the novel, However if I remember correctly in weChat. 

The funny in this case that everyone who knows about his EG power thinks that it's the reason. Including every godly soul, Jasmine and YC himself.

Actually at the present there is 2 creation god inheritances, and both of them in YC. The second is "sleeping".

But if it's not due to the EG why would the reason in another CG inheritance? 

In Mars novels the mc always turns out to be the reincarnation of some OP guy....so there is something very very interesting in YC's body. 
    Maybe....

I remember that the golden crow talked about strange aura from YC body.
  • another reason is YC's comprehension as 2800. in Mars' previous books, 50 is a high enough number to break any existing limit for learning skills and activate abilities, and 100 is basically unreachable. maybe YC's Creation God of Life legacy makes him able to compatible multiple top level legacy, and the weird comprehension make him to learn everything and very fast.