What are the best books or chapters ?!! I'm getting bored

I read the 1st 3 books for ISSTH 
Book 3 was the best, I really did like it a lot, 
book 2 was very good, book 1 was average, 

my problem is I started reading book 4, but is was super boring 10 chapters to catch a stupid guy named, big head !!! and chapters are messy a little bit, is there any hope that ISSTH will get better with other amazing chapters as book 3 .. or should I just drop it ??!! 

and what are the books from 1 - 6 or arcs/chapters do u think are the best ?? 
Tagged:

Comments

• edited January 2017
    talilio said:
    I read the 1st 3 books for ISSTH 
    Book 3 was the best, I really did like it a lot, 
    book 2 was very good, book 1 was average, 

my problem is I started reading book 4, but is was super boring 10 chapters to catch a stupid guy named, big head !!! and chapters are messy a little bit, is there any hope that ISSTH will get better with other amazing chapters as book 3 .. or should I just drop it ??!! 

and what are the books from 1 - 6 or arcs/chapters do u think are the best ?? 

I think the story has ups and downs but u shouldn't skip chapters because Er Gen tends to bring back stuff, anyways book 4 is probably one of the best as Meng Hao starts to become truly powerful, i have to say during the book some arcs were a bit dragged but after those arcs it becomes really interesting especially when he
    reaches nascent soul
  • I don't really remember what happened in the 4th book, but i suggest you to keep reading (especially since you can binge read all the chapters up to the current translation) From what Tombec said earlier about the spoiler, the 4th book should be the one in which the mc is getting more powerful. It's going to be a bit slow paced until he reaches a higher level, but later on, you'll miss this slow upgrades in levels as there are more things happening between the main character and the other cultivators around him. + the chasing scenes kinda stop around that time (thank god) 
  • The book are very good.... So I guess you should drop it
  • Well why dont you just skim through it?For me ISSTH went downhill starting the immortality arc and after that I just skimmed through chapters.