Daoist Priest

Does this guy brings any significant meaning in the novel transition with his “The Dao is in My Heart The Will is in My Eyes I Shall Exhaust the Mountains and Seas Seal the Heavens Incantation!”. Or was it just your random old man that is soon to be forgotten.

Comments

• He definitely is able to manipulate the Q flow of the Nine Mountains and Seas.
  • edited January 2017
    well actually he teaches that taoist magic to meng hao
    who uses it a lot during the war with the aliens which happens in this book. Also meng hao will use it as the basis for his ninth hex in the next book
  • whats his background
  • Yeah, what's the guy's story. Seems like something happened to his wife and sons/daughters on their journey and he came back with the whatever Mountains and Seas thing.
  • tombec94 said:
    who uses it a lot during the war with the aliens which happens in this book. Also meng hao will use it as the basis for his ninth hex in the next book
    what's the priest story???
  • mony122 said:
    tombec94 said:
    what's the priest story???
    It is probably revealed during the war with 33 heavens, or pheraps not, i don't really remember, anyways it doesn't bring much to the story.