How long (how many chapters) is Meng Hao possessed??

I heard that Meng Hao will be possessed by someone from the Ji Clan. Can someone tell me how long he will be possessed until he regain his body?

Comments

• when does this happen? what chapter?
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • edited January 2017
    in 1303 ji dongyang tries to posses meng hao using a karma technique but meng hao shoves him off(absorbs him)by using a technique derived from Greed's life force, or something like that, so he isn't possessed
  • What about the guy rn? The one who's possessing Meng Hao now.
  • What about the guy rn? The one who's possessing Meng Hao now.
    Basically Greed posesses Meng Hao for 5-6 chapters (it could be more or less i don't remember well), he refines the body of Meng Hao to dao lord level then upgrades some of his items. In the end he tries to fuse the 4th nirvana fruit and that screws him up because to be completely fused the fruit needs an insane amount of life force, Greed begins to drain life force from the people who entered 33 hells but it's not enough so he uses his life force too, when his remaining life force is about 10% it's revealed that Meng Hao hid his soul in the nirvana fruit and it was all his plot to make Greed upgrade his stuff, basically Meng Hao counter-absorbs him now that his soul was weakened. The technique which he uses to absorb Ji Dongyang (the one i wrote about in the previous spoiler) derives from the 10% life force absorbed from Greed (or at least something similar, from what i understood in the mtl).
  • tombec94 said:
    What about the guy rn? The one who's possessing Meng Hao now.
    Basically Greed posesses Meng Hao for 5-6 chapters (it could be more or less i don't remember well), he refines the body of Meng Hao to dao lord level then upgrades some of his items. In the end he tries to fuse the 4th nirvana fruit and that screws him up because to be completely fused the fruit needs an insane amount of life force, Greed begins to drain life force from the people who entered 33 hells but it's not enough so he uses his life force too, when his remaining life force is about 10% it's revealed that Meng Hao hid his soul in the nirvana fruit and it was all his plot to make Greed upgrade his stuff, basically Meng Hao counter-absorbs him now that his soul was weakened. The technique which he uses to absorb Ji Dongyang (the one i wrote about in the previous spoiler) derives from the 10% life force absorbed from Greed (or at least something similar, from what i understood in the mtl).
    Thx!
  • edited January 2017
    That's some real shitty plot armor.
  • Meng Hao has the strongest plot armor out of any of Er Gen's characters tbh
  • so its like reverse resurrection lily thing..meng hao acted like the lily to get his body back
  • if you remember well Meng Hao absorbs the nirvana fruit in his forehead, the fun thing is that Greed uses a technique to seal his forehead preventing the nirvana fruit from popping out, so he is very screwed, i laughed so hard at that point
  • Friends,
    If that's the case how did Meng Hao's bag of holding get so empty? There should be many many spirit stones at the very least.
    Saxon Violence
  • Friends,
    If that's the case how did Meng Hao's bag of holding get so empty? There should be many many spirit stones at the very least.
    Saxon Violence
    I think he meant empty in terms of weapons in general, just the few he has are high quality.
  • Friends,
    Saxon Violence
    your forgetting that his bag also had the parrot and meat jelly if meng hao knew what was going to happen he probably had them move his stuff leaving only his high quality stuff so he still has all his stuff it's just that greed can't find it