Thanks to bladerash and sunova49

We all know how difficult it is to translate and being the smart ass we all are always busy criticizing the novel and author we have made tons of forums for the same(including me) but never had a basic courtesy to make a forum to thank the coolest person on ATG forum BLADERASH (sorry sunova but you are the second best) so come on fellow daoist lets fill this forum with thanks for both of these legends who helped us who are too dumb to read chinese and too lazy to read mtl and hats off to every fan of ATG. 

Comments

• @Sunova49 ;
    I think there might be typo on chapter 760 title? The title can be translate as "say goodbye", but it also can be translate as "see again" or "see you again".
  • I don't know if you know but there were more people that wrote summaries, like me (Where is my fame  :p) I only wrote 2/3 summaries, might be more.
    My name is Bladerash3, nice to meet you. I`M A MALE!
  • edited January 2017
    Triton532 said:
    I don't know if you know but there were more people that wrote summaries, like me
    +me
    anyway, thanks to bladerash and sunova49, for relieving me from writing summaries

Free Your Mind
  • Triton532 said:
    I don't know if you know but there were more people that wrote summaries, like me
    +me
    anyway, thanks to bladerash and sunova49, for relieving me from writing summaries

I actually wanted to pick it up but I'm glad I didn't
    My name is Bladerash3, nice to meet you. I`M A MALE!