what is this?

http://baishuku.com/html/65/65499/


I heard in the comments that this is a sequel to coiling dragon, but being the first time i have heard of it i have know idea if its a true sequel made by the author or just a fanfic made by a fan or something. If it really is a sequel someones really gota consider translateing it!!!!!!!!!

Comments

  • From what i see it's a different author, not a true sequel ;(
  • Madness said:

    From what i see it's a different author, not a true sequel ;(

    ah darn, thought so, no way no one wouldnt have mentioned it untill now if it was. oh well mabey if were really lucky ren will get to another iet novel someday after a year or twoi when ATG catches up...........
  • wes174 said:

    Madness said:

    From what i see it's a different author, not a true sequel ;(

    ah darn, thought so, no way no one wouldnt have mentioned it untill now if it was. oh well mabey if were really lucky ren will get to another iet novel someday after a year or twoi when ATG catches up...........
    Yup, there's still a few iet books to choose from, though ren might want to pick something else, whatever it is I'll read it anyway :P
  • Madness said:

    wes174 said:

    Madness said:

    From what i see it's a different author, not a true sequel ;(

    ah darn, thought so, no way no one wouldnt have mentioned it untill now if it was. oh well mabey if were really lucky ren will get to another iet novel someday after a year or twoi when ATG catches up...........
    Yup, there's still a few iet books to choose from, though ren might want to pick something else, whatever it is I'll read it anyway :P



    I'll ask ren to adopt me.
  • wut? can another one actually pick up the universe from cd and nothing happens? O.o, pssh look here , we use a title of a song on a book and the author is doomed XD
  • that looks like a seriously dedicated follow up... the guy has wrote quiet alot of chapters...

    could someone explain us what's all this about?
  • it has 500+ chapters in that story.

     

    i couldnt help but read few chapters into it...

    Linley makes Olivier Chief Light Sovereign and gives him high artifact (not sure if overlord artifact or Linley level artifact)...

    Waterman dies, Death chief sovereign kills him, and reincarnated in some other universe based on Hong Meng's explanation.. Overlord appears and kills death sovereign...Linley takes Beirut, Blufire, Bebe and some others for a galaxy tour...

     

    to be honest first few chapters are just a kind of recap, author is trying to close loose ends and establish the next phase of the story which would be completely a product of his own imagination.... i am not sure if any brave sould could give us better summaries..

    i may try to read further into it....

  • matricha said:

    it has 500+ chapters in that story.

     

    i couldnt help but read few chapters into it...

    Linley makes Olivier Chief Light Sovereign and gives him high artifact (not sure if overlord artifact or Linley level artifact)...

    Waterman dies, Death chief sovereign kills him, and reincarnated in some other universe based on Hong Meng's explanation.. Overlord appears and kills death sovereign...Linley takes Beirut, Blufire, Bebe and some others for a galaxy tour...

     

    to be honest first few chapters are just a kind of recap, author is trying to close loose ends and establish the next phase of the story which would be completely a product of his own imagination.... i am not sure if any brave sould could give us better summaries..

    i may try to read further into it....

    who the hell is waterman? o.0
  • matricha said:

    it has 500+ chapters in that story.

     

    i couldnt help but read few chapters into it...

    Linley makes Olivier Chief Light Sovereign and gives him high artifact (not sure if overlord artifact or Linley level artifact)...

    Waterman dies, Death chief sovereign kills him, and reincarnated in some other universe based on Hong Meng's explanation.. Overlord appears and kills death sovereign...Linley takes Beirut, Blufire, Bebe and some others for a galaxy tour...

     

    to be honest first few chapters are just a kind of recap, author is trying to close loose ends and establish the next phase of the story which would be completely a product of his own imagination.... i am not sure if any brave sould could give us better summaries..

    i may try to read further into it....

    who the hell is waterman? o.0
    Linley's third son Wade is machine translated as waterman sometimes, and holy shit wtf why the fuck would death chief sovereign kill Wade?!?!, why did she do something which would guarantee her death?

    Can anyone provide any insight into why she would start shit with linley?
  • matricha said:

    it has 500+ chapters in that story.

     

    i couldnt help but read few chapters into it...

    Linley makes Olivier Chief Light Sovereign and gives him high artifact (not sure if overlord artifact or Linley level artifact)...

    Waterman dies, Death chief sovereign kills him, and reincarnated in some other universe based on Hong Meng's explanation.. Overlord appears and kills death sovereign...Linley takes Beirut, Blufire, Bebe and some others for a galaxy tour...

     

    to be honest first few chapters are just a kind of recap, author is trying to close loose ends and establish the next phase of the story which would be completely a product of his own imagination.... i am not sure if any brave sould could give us better summaries..

    i may try to read further into it....

    who the hell is waterman? o.0
    Linley's third son Wade is machine translated as waterman sometimes, and holy shit wtf why the fuck would death chief sovereign kill Wade?!?!, why did she do something which would guarantee her death?

    Can anyone provide any insight into why she would start shit with linley?
    author's liberty, that's why. as the author they can do whatever they hell they want, even gender change linley into a chick and delia into a man. personally, just from that little bit that matricha talked about, it seems this person just threw out basically all the rules and made his own. if he's not gonna at least keep the rules of CD then don't fucking write a fan fic for it.

    for instance, wade dying and being reincarnated in another universe, can't happen, he was already a deity, when anyone had reached deity level, whether they have a saint body or not, they die for good, there is no 'reincarnation', if the overgod of life couldn't bring back doehring then wade sure as hell has no hope of being reincarnated either.

    you also got this part where the death sov kills wade, there is absolutely no benefit to this action. i know these xianxia characters aren't rocket scientists, but they aren't dumb enough to just kill someone when they know that only death awaits them. it would have been better if the dude had brought in a new character for this shit than using the chief death sov.

    all i can say is that if the dudes gonna do this badly from the start, he should have just made his own.
  • there really is no point in continuing CD at least with Linley as MC

    what can possibly threaten him? 

    Others stated that the end was rushed, thats something worth redoing but beyond that? i dont see the point 
  • edited October 2015
    El_vago said:

    there really is no point in continuing CD at least with Linley as MC

    what can possibly threaten him? 

    Others stated that the end was rushed, thats something worth redoing but beyond that? i dont see the point 
    well one dude did a pretty good story where he brought many characters from IET's stories with it being a sort of ST continuation. while i don't really care for it personally, from the summaries that some dude posted of it in the specnet ST spoiler forum it seemed like a pretty good attempt. but as im a purist type dude i don't care for these 'fan' continuations that people do so i won't like any of them anyway but at least it didn't seem like he did anywhere near as bad a job as this guy did.

    frankly i don't understand why so many authors feel they have to put all their stories in the same multiverse. i mean what's the point? it's not like they're gonna bring them all together at some point and do a mash up story with everyone in it kicking so much ass the multiverse explodes.
Sign In or Register to comment.