oliver´s wife

sooo... how many new sons and daughters does she has with her new "husband"?, cuz 20 years of love should at least make 1...

Comments

• She didn't had any sons or doughters with Bonin, since she would always refuse him and the dude never pushed too far... 

Than Linley show up and clean the floor with him and his daddy....
  • ...thats pretty lame makes  u feel sadder for ... damn i forgot his name the dude that got his gf killed because she had his daugther and she did get laid with the other one XD
  • lol reading that new ch i actually feel more pity towards him XD

this author is so mess up in his mind XD
  • maracas said:

lol reading that new ch i actually feel more pity towards him XD

this author is so mess up in his mind XD
    Seriously. I felt bad for the guy but honestly, in the end he is just a guy that cannot get over the fact that his wife no longer loves him and has moved on. But I am sure she cheated on him with Oliver if they never broke it off xD 
  • What about Oliver clones?
    As i read he had become HighGod in Light and and Highgod in Darkness through fusion of spark.
    So he has 3 bodies?

In some spoilers there was said he lost 1 of his clones! Where it was?
  • Glen said:

What about Oliver clones?
    As i read he had become HighGod in Light and and Highgod in Darkness through fusion of spark.
    So he has 3 bodies?

nah he fused one of the original demigod sparks with his main body remember
  • funny how many people feel pity for the guy. i mean he basically kindnapped this chick, tried to kill her husband and children, actually managed to kill one child. yet you're all, aww i feel for the guy, he loves her so much. bah, he doesn't really care for her. if he did he wouldn't have tried to have her family killed. he would have held to his bargan. besides once he's grown tired of her, knowing the hatred she'll always have for him, he'd probably kill her too.
  • It was an arranged marriage to begin with, so she never loved him anyway
  • edited October 2015

Glen said:

What about Oliver clones?
    So he has 3 bodies?

nah he fused one of the original demigod sparks with his main body remember
    So he has 2 bodies, and can fuse 2 Laws?!
    Because in another spoiler i read that his Light clones died, and he lost opportunity to fuse Light + Darkness!

• i'm guessing it was a misread due to MT
  • Vexram said:

funny how many people feel pity for the guy. i mean he basically kindnapped this chick, tried to kill her husband and children, actually managed to kill one child. yet you're all, aww i feel for the guy, he loves her so much. bah, he doesn't really care for her. if he did he wouldn't have tried to have her family killed. he would have held to his bargan. besides once he's grown tired of her, knowing the hatred she'll always have for him, he'd probably kill her too.

keep in mind that universe is rule by the strongest... remember the other dude? cesar? his gf was the same except that her husband torment her till dead when he noticed she bear the child of another... this bonin... even though he was strong... even though his wife(?) escape, bear 2 childs from another man he actually let all of that go... well yea he kill 1 of the sons... but hey 'eternal agony' to all what she love is way worse than dead...

he was a big hearted guy in that twisted universe thats why i feel sorry for him XD
  • maracas said:

Vexram said:

funny how many people feel pity for the guy. i mean he basically kindnapped this chick, tried to kill her husband and children, actually managed to kill one child. yet you're all, aww i feel for the guy, he loves her so much. bah, he doesn't really care for her. if he did he wouldn't have tried to have her family killed. he would have held to his bargan. besides once he's grown tired of her, knowing the hatred she'll always have for him, he'd probably kill her too.

keep in mind that universe is rule by the strongest... remember the other dude? cesar? his gf was the same except that her husband torment her till dead when he noticed she bear the child of another... this bonin... even though he was strong... even though his wife(?) escape, bear 2 childs from another man he actually let all of that go... well yea he kill 1 of the sons... but hey 'eternal agony' to all what she love is way worse than dead...

he was a big hearted guy in that twisted universe thats why i feel sorry for him XD

According to a spoiler i read, the reason why they divorced is because he always cheated on her. He's an extremely prideful person so the reason why he wanted her is probably because SHE didn't love him anymore. Also, he didn't actually "let all of that go", the reason why he didn't kill them when he first meet Olivier (a.k.a Olly by wifu) was because he knew that Diana would have probably committed suicide if had so he waited for them to separate in order to make his move. After that, he could threaten to kill her children and Olly if she does obey him. They are already death but she doesn't know that so she would have probably listen to him.