Who meng hao ends up with

1234568»

Comments

• edited April 2016
    At the end there are 2 people who really like him at the end 
    1- Xu Qing
    2-Chu Yuyan
    3-Zhixian -she wishes she would have made a move on him earlier but is unable to do anything now
    there is also Li clan girl form planet north reed who likes him
     there are others but meh

Out of them 1,2 are ready to do anything for him and love him for life, it is imlied he also ends up with Chu at the end
    And the order of beauty goes 3>2>1
  • what chapter does meng hao meet the girl from the reliance sect again? 
  • Now that the series has finished. Who does meng hao end up with?
  • Prady said:
    Now that the series has finished. Who does meng hao end up with?

your mom

• anonpuffs said:
    Prady said:
    Now that the series has finished. Who does meng hao end up with?

your mom

savage!!
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • so he doesn't have a harem?

This is something I really like about ISSTH, no harem nonsense.
    True but the girl he picked was lame. She kidnapped him and only used her for safetly all of a sudden he's in love. I will say this author doesn't do romance too good. Same way in Xian Ni lol. I only like 2 girls so far.
    I think he does romance just fine, as compared to ATG or MGA where the most beautiful women in existance just throw themselves at them MC every other chapter.  It's distracting and makes my eyes roll.  Anyone who has ever been married, knows there is no way your wife is going to take any of that harem crap for one second, even if she is Chinese. 
    Yup, main reason I drop ATG and MGA.  It is basically a story about two ruthless rapist and the harem nonsense was too unbearable.  Those type of MCs are not my cup of tea, I am more of a Meng Hao and Chen Chang Sang type of guy.  
    then you dont understand its greatness and you only focus on its sexual stuff
    1. bigamy exists whether in reality or fiction so i do not doubt that true love between 1 person and many does exist.
    2. you only look at the sexual interaction parts of the novel. the harem and love parts are just extra to me while the action is awesome. but the love between the MC and the females are real and not fake shit. i like how chu feng teases su mei at the start and their love develops then how zi ling and chu feng are willing to sacrifice themselves for each other.
    3, Chu feng's revenge is definitely unique with his raping included but thats him, cant expect everyone to take revenge the same way.
    4. the rape is just small parts of the novel, the harem and love is a bit bigger but the main point is  chu feng himself, his actions, and his way of living in a harsh world where the strong preys on the weak. 
    i do not like the raping parts either and even if he has his reasons for them i still dont like it. 

But if you get forced to eat a poison that makes you a lustful beast to fuck someone you don't want to maybe some of you perverts would enjoy it but others would definitely be angry. 
    unlike pokemon the world isn't such a nice and clean place especially in a world where  people get cocky as fk the stronger they get. 
    a father giving his daughters away to save his family or gain benefits for his family?  it happens whether you like it or not.

the reason u dropped mga and atg are bs in my opinion but whatever, your loss.

I totally agree 
    Its the heated battle and the storyline that is important and not the xtra given with the stroy...... 
  • WOAH?! What the hell?

So this is a Harem story? Is it really true that Chu girl ends up with Meng Hao too??
  • Well, his clone ends up with her
  • LuffyKun said:
    Well, his clone ends up with her
    Didn't his clone merged back with Meng Hao? Did the clone 'unmerged' again at the end?
  • Nah. He was talking about the moment when they lived together. And technically it wasn't chu yuyan.
    Even at the end technically it's still not Chu Yuyan cause she crushed the memory from Chu Yuyan. It's Yan Er in Chu Yuyan body. And the end is an open end, Meng Hao and XQ meet with CY, are happy to meet, but what happened... Is unknow. For me they got together, but that's but my imagination.
  • Author came up with a pretty satisfying ending (not the best IMO but not the worst), basically once everything is done at the mountain and seas plane etc Meng Hao decides to roam the universe with Xu Qing on a boat. However while they step on that boat, Chu Yuyan appears. She was already on that boat I presume. Then she greets them and Xu Qing holds her hand. And that's basically how the story ended, the 3 of them together on a boat roaming under the stars.

However in a previous chapter, before everything ended Xu Qing told Meng Hao that they share a lot of memories with her and she wouldn't mind if she (Chu Yuyan) joined them. Also, until she appeared on that boat, Chu Yuyan was first kinda dead or refused to enter with her soul into her body and after she finally decided to return, she had gone missing somewhere. Which means that if Meng Hao and Xu Qing knew where she was, they would fetch her and take her with them in the first place I assume. But the end result was the same either way (the 3 of them together). One might say that she joined them as a friend but I like to think of her as his 2nd Wife-Dao Companion.
  • Author came up with a pretty satisfying ending (not the best IMO but not the worst), basically once everything is done at the mountain and seas plane etc Meng Hao decides to roam the universe with Xu Qing on a boat. However while they step on that boat, Chu Yuyan appears. She was already on that boat I presume. Then she greets them and Xu Qing holds her hand. And that's basically how the story ended, the 3 of them together on a boat roaming under the stars.

However in a previous chapter, before everything ended Xu Qing told Meng Hao that they share a lot of memories with her and she wouldn't mind if she (Chu Yuyan) joined them. Also, until she appeared on that boat, Chu Yuyan was first kinda dead or refused to enter with her soul into her body and after she finally decided to return, she had gone missing somewhere. Which means that if Meng Hao and Xu Qing knew where she was, they would fetch her and take her with them in the first place I assume. But the end result was the same either way (the 3 of them together). One might say that she joined them as a friend but I like to think of her as his 2nd Wife-Dao Companion.
    That's how I see it too I feel like xu Qing wouldn't mind and probably thought of her like a sister and I hope she became the second wife. Would be nice if they clarified it more