Spoiler thread DE

Comments

• lord5th said:
    what will happen to youngflame nong who has perverted eyes on yu wei and ninelotus can anybody tell me
    How dare you copy me.

Also, Nong will be killed by Ji Ning.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • lord5th said:
    what will happen to youngflame nong who has perverted eyes on yu wei and ninelotus can anybody tell me
    How dare you copy me.

sorry dude xD
    but will nong play with 9lotus or yu wei?and what will happen to that bodyguard fiendgod because he is always with youngflame nong
  • lord5th said:
    lord5th said:
    How dare you copy me.

sorry dude xD
    but will nong play with 9lotus or yu wei?and what will happen to that bodyguard fiendgod because he is always with youngflame nong
    Iirc, Ninelotus will be forced to do stuff subtly for him and Ning gets pissed of, but she says he's from a good clan and al, so u have to form relations. The bodyguard dies to the life saving treausre, I think.
    Have faith in the Lord Fifth, gain eternal life! When the Lord Fifth appears, who dares to cause strife!
  • lord5th said:
    lord5th said:
    How dare you copy me.

sorry dude xD
    Iirc, Ninelotus will be forced to do stuff subtly for him and Ning gets pissed of, but she says he's from a good clan and al, so u have to form relations. The bodyguard dies to the life saving treausre, I think.
    woah that bitch 
  • edited March 2016
    Ji ning uses a one-time treasure that steals both Youngflame and the Fiendgod their souls that is how they die. They never thought that he would have a treasure like that so the Youngflame was to late to use a treasure to escape.

Edit: I'm in volume 27 now so if you got any questions feel free to ask I'll try to awnser ^^ 
  • Does anyone (who?) find something (what?) at The Dao Repository on the Immortal Estate? They do learn it on the spot?
  • Titans said:
    Ji ning uses a one-time treasure that steals both Youngflame and the Fiendgod their souls that is how they die. They never thought that he would have a treasure like that so the Youngflame was to late to use a treasure to escape.

Edit: I'm in volume 27 now so if you got any questions feel free to ask I'll try to awnser ^^ 
    who got the celestial palace(i don't know what it is called)
    thanks
  • Titans said:

Can you give a summary of what will happen next after the death of yougflame and how will ji ning deal with the consequences of his acts?

• Can you give a summary of what will happen next after the death of yougflame and how will ji ning deal with the consequences of his acts?
    Ji Ning make a deal with all the monsters in there to protect his hometown for 1000 years and after that they are free. He will train in the underground manor for a year and after that head to the capital to participate in the tournament. In the city you can't attack because you will get killed by the guards the Youngflame clan send an 1 million year old loose immortal to assasinate Ji Ning, but Ji Ning meets his cousin and moves in the palace. He will still get attacked by that guy but he survives and his reputation soars and after that he gets enough power to make sure he won't get killed by them.
  • Titans said:

Can you give a summary of what will happen next after the death of yougflame and how will ji ning deal with the consequences of his acts?
    Ji Ning make a deal with all the monsters in there to protect his hometown for 1000 years and after that they are free. He will train in the underground manor for a year and after that head to the capital to participate in the tournament. In the city you can't attack because you will get killed by the guards the Youngflame clan send an 1 million year old loose immortal to assasinate Ji Ning, but Ji Ning meets his cousin and moves in the palace. He will still get attacked by that guy but he survives and his reputation soars and after that he gets enough power to make sure he won't get killed by them.
    Will he master one or more complete dao path?
    How did he manage to get the 5 palace of immortal witchriver(with the dao monster protecting them?)?
    What will the others wanxiang adept do after he kills youngflame?
    How did youngflames clan learn who killed him?
  • after he killed youngnigga did he bind the mansion or did he just leave it for someone else to take away the money
  • I'm at volume 14 and i have a question, why did those other sects and organizations suddenly rose in power and who captured his little martial brother?
  • Will he master one or more complete dao path?
    How did he manage to get the 5 palace of immortal witchriver(with the dao monster protecting them?)?
    Yes he will master more than one not gonna spoil which ones.
    He killed YoungFlame and got the key which could make them escape and because of power the monsters aren't sure that they can steal it so they make the deal to protect his family for a 1000 years. 
    Ji Ning sends them away, Mu nothson, rainbow fairy and the other reincarnated immortal go back to school and Ninelotus goes back to her clan after she decided to not follow Ji Ning.
    The clan knows where he went and when he died so they send a Celestial Immortal that can rewind the time to look at what happened.Alde_baram said:
    I'm at volume 14 and i have a question, why did those other sects and organizations suddenly rose in power and who captured his little martial brother?
    There are 2 powers in the universe that are going to battle and that power that wants to start a war is bribing those forces with more power so that they join them in exchange for power >.>
  • Oh thanks, btw is that force the one that forces Yu Wei to betray th mc? and how did he force her?
  • Oh thanks, btw is that force the one that forces Yu Wei to betray th mc? and how did he force her?
    Yes it is the same, Yuwei used to be an Big Sorcerer in the past ( one who killed a lot of people) so her punishment in hell would be horrible, so that wujian ( or w/e the name) sect helped her and while helping her put an mark on her soul to make her adore them to make them seem as they are her most precious person and that way they controll a lot of people.
  • alright so can we get a spoiler on what dao he cultivates please and thanks
  • Just finshed vol 23 and was wondering how ji ning fights at dao lord stage and above. Is it mostly swords does he have any more formations or divine abilities?
  • SPWJin said:
    alright so can we get a spoiler on what dao he cultivates please and thanks
    The other doa's don't really matter at one point and he just focussus on the sword.Grandmaster Pill said:
    Just finshed vol 23 and was wondering how ji ning fights at dao lord stage and above. Is it mostly swords does he have any more formations or divine abilities?
    He learns an secret technique but that is mostly just external help and he gets stronger then that technique soon and in volume 35-36 he gets a stronger secret technique but still he is mostly strong by himself.
  • How does the youngflames clan fare after Ning our boy gets strong?
    Does he annihilate them or?
  • Spoiler:
    they fight multiple times and one point ji ning is tricked into killing millions which almost causes his soul to shatter and then the youngflame use a treasure to banish him.His master helps him get out and he powers up some more and destroys them
  • kindly tell me which chapter and what volume JN destroy youngflame clan..
    because when i read mtl after Youngflame banish trick JN suddenly the story involved Wujia Clan
    i only want to read when Youngflame clan destroyed i tried so search from the chapter title but there's no one mention youngflame clan
    btw i read until vol 24 eheheh thank u :wink: 

• kindly tell me which chapter and what volume JN destroy youngflame clan..
    because when i read mtl after Youngflame banish trick JN suddenly the story involved Wujia Clan
    i only want to read when Youngflame clan destroyed i tried so search from the chapter title but there's no one mention youngflame clan

The Youngflame clan bestrays the Darcian Dynasty to ally themselves with Wujian Sect to kill Ning, wlel they fail and the Youngflame clan arc ends when he kills their old ancestor then you never hear of them again he nv destroys their entire clan.
  • Titans said:
    kindly tell me which chapter and what volume JN destroy youngflame clan..

The Youngflame clan bestrays the Darcian Dynasty to ally themselves with Wujian Sect to kill Ning, wlel they fail and the Youngflame clan arc ends when he kills their old ancestor then you never hear of them again he nv destroys their entire clan.
    after a failed coup he doesn't have to.......
  • after a failed coup he doesn't have to.......
    He actually specifically makes sure the people trying to take over the Three Realms are pardoned for the most part.
  • Titans said:
    Will he master one or more complete dao path?
    Yes he will master more than one not gonna spoil which ones.
    He killed YoungFlame and got the key which could make them escape and because of power the monsters aren't sure that they can steal it so they make the deal to protect his family for a 1000 years. 
    Ji Ning sends them away, Mu nothson, rainbow fairy and the other reincarnated immortal go back to school and Ninelotus goes back to her clan after she decided to not follow Ji Ning.
    The clan knows where he went and when he died so they send a Celestial Immortal that can rewind the time to look at what happened.
    Alde_baram said:
    I'm at volume 14 and i have a question, why did those other sects and organizations suddenly rose in power and who captured his little martial brother?
    There are 2 powers in the universe that are going to battle and that power that wants to start a war is bribing those forces with more power so that they join them in exchange for power >.>
    Curious.  How did the Celestial Immortal make his way into the immortal estate without the key?
  • agonal said:
    Curious.  How did the Celestial Immortal make his way into the immortal estate without the key?
    Power, they were both Celestial Immortals just the one wanting to enter is alive :P
  • edited March 2016
    what chapter does Ji Ning reach the World God, Chaos Immortal, and Dao Lord level.
  • edited March 2016
    what chapter does Ji Ning reach the World God, Chaos Immortal, and Dao Lord level.
    but it is very far ahead in the story.. JN first will break into ancestor level, then he will have to leave 3 realms, to go to heavenly azure palace... on this journey, he will break into World God, and even farther into the story he will break into Dao Lord... vol 24 - he leaves 3 realms. vol 26 (ch 6) - world god. vol 29 (ch 16) - dao lord....
  • Does ji ning win the immortal conclave tournament? What rank?
  • vitorei said:
    Does ji ning win the immortal conclave tournament? What rank?
    is it the one that's arranged by Daxia Emperor? if so, no. JN is one of the 3 top winners, the ancestor guy chooses someone else.. then, there's another mysterious ancestor level guy (he is sooo mysterious that no one knows who are his disciples), he chooses JN as his disciple. turns out this was the best outcome for our hero. if it is some other tournament, then I don't know what that is...