Spoiler thread DE

Comments

• edited February 2016
    matricha said:
    SunWkong said:
    Does JN meet up with Ninelotus after their break up or is she another Alice forgotten. If so what us her reaction to his strenght

well, iirc they very briefly meet up at the end of a competition hosted by Daxia Emperor, but nine lotus always keeps herself updated with what happens around JN. far later in the story, there will be competition for being taken as disciple to Ancestor (hosted and organized by Daxia Emperor himself, he himself is also a disciple of the same Ancestor level guy - Chi Ming??), ninelotus comes to royal palace with her patriarch (celestial level) and she watches how JN survives the 1 year (???) test, how JN and Yuwei meet, fall in love, etc... much later, when major war starts, Ninelotus patriarch (celestial level guy) asks JN to take care of Ninelotus if something happens to him and JN agrees... then later this guy breakthroughs to Deity Immortal level but still dies in the war.. but I don't remember whether JN takes care of Ninelotus... this is all about Ninelotus..

From reading the latest chapter, does that mean the family that Ji Nings cousin have wiped out the dukes family?
    this question is not clear to me honestly...if you break down abit maybe I could answer...
    No, from what i remember.Not like he had any chance to do it as he kept getting stranded and sent into critical missions to worry about that.

If you mean family=clan then YES. She is a member of imperial clan after all, If you mean her grandpa then No.

In the last part of the novel, JN and 9L met after a long long time.
  • huntermad said:
    No, from what i remember.Not like he had any chance to do it as he kept getting stranded and sent into critical missions to worry about that.

If you mean family=clan then YES. She is a member of imperial clan after all, If you mean her grandpa then No.

In the last part of the novel, JN and 9L met after a long long time.
    Imperial? she is from East..something clan, not imperial... do you mean his cousin? she is from imperial Daxia clan....
  • When Ji Ning will stop this poisoning relation with Ninelotus, she's annoying me.. ?

• mee13 said:
    When Ji Ning will stop this poisoning relation with Ninelotus, she's annoying me.. ?

Annoying me too I wish something bad would happen to her in the immortal estate but by the spoilers I know it won happen.  I hope somebody can spoil  us about this book in some details. I guess this is the guy ning kills just wonder if its in that place or not.
  • I've got there MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  >:)  B) >:)  B)>:)  B)>:)  B)>:)  B)>:)  B)>:)  B)>:)  B)>:)  B)>:)  B)>:)  B)>:)  B)>:)  B)>:)  B)>:)  B)>:)  B)>:)  B)

For those who want to know >:)  B)>:)  B) >:)  B)>:)  B)>:)  B)>:)  B)>:)  B)>:)  B)>:)  B)
    Book 10
    Spoiler:
    Chapter 27 MUAHAHAHAHA [/spoiler
  • btw the young master from the current chapter is the dude he'll kill right?
  • vex said:
    Damn this one of the things I hate about Wuxia's, why have so many characters if your not going to develop or even acknowledge 90% after a few arcs. 
    Strange this is one of the things i like in IET works we do not have that bullshit the guy trained 10 years and is still a fucking noob but then the MC show up he is farr behind but then the guy can keep the pace with him this is stupid, some more realism and a better clan in this case the father of the guy would be a better idea thna just give the guy the same level of the mc always is way more realistic after all our mc is a genius he cant just be behind other who are not a genius or do not have what he have in this case ji ning possess nuwa and i believe noone possess another photograph of her in that said world.
  • btw the young master from the current chapter is the dude he'll kill 

Someone please elaborate xD!
  • btw the young master from the current chapter is the dude he'll kill 

Someone please elaborate xD!
    u kinda accidently deleted my question mark now it sounds like i'm confirming xD
  • Yes it should be this guy since people said ji ning will also kill the immortal so this guy should fit the bill perfectly
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • SunWkong said:
    Does JN meet up with Ninelotus after their break up or is she another Alice forgotten. If so what us her reaction to his strenght
    N9L always is very supportive of JN's strength so she doesn't have much reactions except "like expected". It's more JN being surprised at how strong she got.
  • Just a question? you guys said that 9lotus dances and drinks for/with Youngflame?
    And why would she do that? in the chapters with the forefather guy, they said it would be of limited help for them even if she become Dao-Companions with people from the Xia dynastie so why would she lick so much ass from that Youngflame guy? She even did it in front of Ning, what was she expecting to happen?
    Ning being chill with it?Dint she want him to have a friendly relationship with that guy? Way to go to achive that.
  • her excuse was that, stuff like these are a OK in high society and JN should get used to that... she describes it as "it's just a dance and a drink, no big deal"....
    that wont last long anyway, IET intentionally creating these situations so readers wont have more affections for a character that will barely make an appearance later on...
  • ok thanks. It jsut really bothered me because the 9lotus we have seen before Volume 10 was really someone you woudnt expect it from so i was really confused. Or more like no really strong cultivator in this story would do something like this.
  • karoman said:
    ok thanks. It jsut really bothered me because the 9lotus we have seen before Volume 10 was really someone you woudnt expect it from so i was really confused. Or more like no really strong cultivator in this story would do something like this.
    That 9lotus was always in the college, so not much "high society" to deal with... I liked her, but when Yu Mei appear in Serpent Lake, she looks 10x better than any other girl so far, I started hoping a change on Dao Companions and when she shows a little dissatisfaction with the Dao couple, I got my hopes up again.

Good to know that Yu Mei will be with JN :smile: 
    Bad to know that book 10 will be a pain in the a** >.<
  • I wonder if anyone of JN group will die on the immortal state...
  • karoman said:
    Just a question? you guys said that 9lotus dances and drinks for/with Youngflame?
    And why would she do that? in the chapters with the forefather guy, they said it would be of limited help for them even if she become Dao-Companions with people from the Xia dynastie so why would she lick so much ass from that Youngflame guy? She even did it in front of Ning, what was she expecting to happen?

She did it because the guy was threatening to have Ji Ning killed if she didn't.
  • btw when Ji Ning kills the guy where was the fiendgod?
  • btw when Ji Ning kills the guy where was the fiendgod?
    he killed him using "one time use" treasure that he won from the "underwater estate"  

• souldz25 said:
    btw when Ji Ning kills the guy where was the fiendgod?
    he killed him using "one time use" treasure that he won from the "underwater estate"  

Does he does the killing in the Immortal estate? I wonder if Ning killed so quick he couldnt use some type of thing to let his family know who killed him.
  • the following volumes focuses on Ning on the run from said family
  • edited March 2016
    bonifide said:
    souldz25 said:

Does he does the killing in the Immortal estate? I wonder if Ning killed so quick he couldnt use some type of thing to let his family know who killed him.
    Celestial Immortal can use rewind time ability  to see what happened
    btw he did kill them crazy fast
  • edited March 2016
    this ability will never be mentioned again, IET is full of bright ideas, his imaginations by far is the greatest amongst other novelists, but IET keeps bringing lots of new ideas and easily forgets old ideas/abilities...
  • souldz25 said:
    bonifide said:
    souldz25 said:

Celestial Immortal can use rewind time ability  to see what happened
    btw he did kill them crazy fast
    I see does the Celestial Immortal have to be at the scene of the crime to use the rewind ability? Since I assume it's at the estate. Then again they probably got some soul slip or w/e. I just hoped he didn't have to run away for volumes.

matricha said:
    this ability will never be mentioned again, IET is full of bright ideas, his imaginations by far is the greatest amongst other novelists, but IET keeps bringing lots of new ideas and easily forgets old ideas/abilities...
    Yeah he does that a lot. I do know he like creating a worldwide military in most his novels. Rainguards, Star Fiends, and one more in his latest novel but I forgot their name. I'm sure 9 cauldrons will have one. 
  • edited March 2016
    matricha said:
    That ability is mentioned a LOT. It's not a one-time thing at all.
    I see does the Celestial Immortal have to be at the scene of the crime to use the rewind ability? Since I assume it's at the estate. Then again they probably got some soul slip or w/e. I just hoped he didn't have to run away for volumes.
    Depends how good they are with it.

• matricha said:
    U clearly didn't read the 2nd part since JN and co went great length to cover their track against this ability.
  • Ning and co?
    i thought Ning runs away alone. Does someone of the Black and White collage follow him? or does he find new companions.
  • edited March 2016
    karoman said:
    Ning and co?
    i thought Ning runs away alone. Does someone of the Black and White collage follow him? or does he find new companions.
    Desolate Era is pretty good at regularly having Ji Ning being around with people of roughly the same power as him (though usually a hair weaker, or will soon become so).

• yea, i remembered, it will be used to look into the past of ji ning's parents after their reincarnation.. i forgot about it... but overall this is not mentioned alot and later in the story never mentioned so far... up to vol 26... at least..
  • what will happen to youngflame nong who has perverted eyes on yu wei and ninelotus can anybody tell me