Spoiler thread DE

Comments

• Been wondering do fiendgods need to learn daos at all?
  • bonifide said:
    Been wondering do fiendgods need to learn daos at all?
    Yes- if you would recall Daoist Threelives actually was frustrated by never being able to learn a Heavenly Dao.
  • What is Chen Jin gonna do?
    And is Ning going to hold it against Holy Fire and the bitch who "sent" Chen Jin there?

• Arkeus said:
    bonifide said:
    Been wondering do fiendgods need to learn daos at all?
    Yes- if you would recall Daoist Threelives actually was frustrated by never being able to learn a Heavenly Dao.
    Thanks I forgot I was in the mindset they didnt nead too since their basically bless by the heavens at birth. 

I really dont like this Holy Fire dude and yeah fuck that bitch who sent Chen Jin there.  They remind me of Linley's Clan that Father and Son duo who wanted the coiling dragon ring.
  • NoobElite said:
    What is Chen Jin gonna do?
    And is Ning going to hold it against Holy Fire and the bitch who "sent" Chen Jin there?

• edited February 2016
    NoobElite said:
    I think he is going to warn Ninelotus' clan that she is looking to make a Dao companion of a nobody.

Why would Ning hold it against them? It's normal for them to try to help the people they know.

• Arkeus said:
    NoobElite said:
    I think he is going to warn Ninelotus' clan that she is looking to make a Dao companion of a nobody.

Why would Ning hold it against them? It's normal for them to try to help the people they know.

Does he not do the dao oath? Him telling this kinda harms his clan so ^^

And why holding it against them? The jealous guy just came running cause the bitch and holy fire would have so killed everyone on the island if ning would have lost cause jealous guy would have killed ning and the island would have seen it so he would have to dispose them.
  • NoobElite said:
    Does he not do the dao oath? Him telling this kinda harms his clan so ^^

And why holding it against them? The jealous guy just came running cause the bitch and holy fire would have so killed everyone on the island if ning would have lost cause jealous guy would have killed ning and the island would have seen it so he would have to dispose them.
    Jealous guy wouldn't have killed Ji Ning nor anyone else, and the best friend just wanted what was best for her friends, and she was pretty much correct?

Also, why does it harm his clan to do anything like that?
  • edited February 2016
    I'm not interested in what happens between Ji Ning and Chen Jin, I want to know what happens between Ji Ning and Holyfire, because all this is basically Holyfire's fault. XD He thought he was helping, but instead he poured oil on the "holy"fire. (See wut I did der?)
  •  iirc, nothing happens between ning and holyfire... he is never mentioned after this mini arc... very soon a clan called "shaoyan" will be introduced and the fight with shaoyan will last until book 19 (at least). very soon ning will go for an adventure for shaoyan, with his school mates... ning and nine lotus will break up at the end of that adventure.... (I know I am evil >:)  )

• So what happen with Ji Ning and Yu Wei in the end?
  • You will lose out on the anticipation if you get spoiled too much. So i will just give some brief points. Ji Ning and Yu Wei both trained and broke through the heavenly tribulations, with Yu Wei under the tutelage of Lu Dong Bing the sword immortal, while Ji Ning gets scouted by Puti Daoist ( some surprise storyline over here). They decided on having a baby. Then during the war of the Three Realms, Yu Wei died with her soul being destroyed (Sad Plot). So now Ji Ning becomes increasingly motivated to grow stronger to revive his wife. In the end, after he became the ultimate controller of the entire universe of their universe, he revives her. 
  • just a lil bit correction. Yu Wei soul gets captured by an evil guy (u know who i mean), and her soul is sent to hell for suffering and still under control of that evil guy. our boy will make a mess of his territory in an attempt to get evil guy to release yu wei..
  • Hey guys, can someone spoil the next few chapters or volumes? Does ninelotus come back in this volume? What happens that causes Ji Ning to leave and split from ninelotus?? Thanks
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • aashish said:
    Hey guys, can someone spoil the next few chapters or volumes? Does ninelotus come back in this volume? What happens that causes Ji Ning to leave and split from ninelotus?? Thanks
    uh she comes back soon, read previous spoilers for the details on the split, and basically for the next few books he gets into a fight with the shaoyan clan and stuff happens, eventually he finds his cousin and they get revenge more stuff happen and a larger plot unfolds. It's better to read it because these next few books are pretty interesting and have some important plot stuff and awesome plot stuff.
  • lemme spoil you... the planet they head to have 5 celestial palaces, shaoyan guy will refine and take them. at the 5th palace, shaoyan guy starts to tease jn, asking ninelotus to dance for him and sit with him for few drinks... right after it, palace puppets start attacking them. in the process jn uses divine wing evasion ability to save mu northon, shaoyan recognizes it. apparently, it was shaoyan clan that exterminated yuchi clan for this divine ability.
    shaoyan prince decides to kill jn, but gets killed instead. jn had a soul attack type treasure that he acquired from the treasure palace of starseizer mansion... with this item jn kills shaoyan prince and his fiendgod (immortal strength) bodyguard. jn gets all of their treasures (including 5 celestial palaces). ninelotus dumps him, choosing her clan over jn. but our sweet angel yuwei advises jn how to avoid upcoming shaoyan disaster...
  • what volume yu wei died??
  • You will lose out on the anticipation if you get spoiled too much. So i will just give some brief points. Ji Ning and Yu Wei both trained and broke through the heavenly tribulations, with Yu Wei under the tutelage of Lu Dong Bing the sword immortal, while Ji Ning gets scouted by Puti Daoist ( some surprise storyline over here). They decided on having a baby. Then during the war of the Three Realms, Yu Wei died with her soul being destroyed (Sad Plot). So now Ji Ning becomes increasingly motivated to grow stronger to revive his wife. In the end, after he became the ultimate controller of the entire universe of their universe, he revives her. 
    How much time ning took to revive his wife and what book when yu wei died???
  • How much time ning took to revive his wife and what book when yu wei died???
    She dies either in 17 (I think?) or 21/22 depending on what you count as died.

And it takes.... a few tens of thousand trillion of years.
  • edited February 2016
    Arkeus said:

On what book did yu wei revived and what do you mean about depending how she died???
  • Arkeus said:

On what book did yu wei revived and what do you mean about depending how she died???
    Her body is first destroyed then later her soul. Ji ning revive her in the last chapter of the last book
  • edited February 2016
    Alpa14 said:
    Arkeus said:

Her body is first destroyed then later her soul. Ji ning revive her in the last chapter of the last book
    in a technical way it is more that her body and soul got destroyed at the same time, but before her soul could reach the true source of all those who have died, it was rescued at the last moment by the figure head of the enemy camp, and used to treat MC with. then later it was end into a miniature purgatory that the figure head of the enemys had create, then later was taken out from said place to use as a treat again, then this time the figure head of the enemy side truly kill her and returned her to the source of all departed souls in MC's chaos universe 

Edit: sry for the grammar it is getting late for me here and also i am not so good with punctuations 
  • Ahah ^^ technically if the the soul is rescued  it is not destroyed ^^ But thanks for the further details =) A destroyed soul cannot go to the true source since it doesn t exist anymore

• matricha said:
    just a lil bit correction. Yu Wei soul gets captured by an evil guy (u know who i mean), and her soul is sent to hell for suffering and still under control of that evil guy. our boy will make a mess of his territory in an attempt to get evil guy to release yu wei..
    So, voldemort capture waifu soul?
  • What happens to Immortal Dancai? Does he fade into obscurity once Ji Ning surpasses him or does he still interact with him? Also does anyone from Black and White college become a Celestial Immortal? I mean out of the current ones that are all earth/loose immortals?
  • vex said:
    What happens to Immortal Dancai? Does he fade into obscurity once Ji Ning surpasses him or does he still interact with him? Also does anyone from Black and White college become a Celestial Immortal? I mean out of the current ones that are all earth/loose immortals?
    yepp, totally forgotten... he will be briefly mentioned at the beginning of the major war. and that's it... tbh i forgot if his death is confirmed or not, but he hasnt been mentioned.. his bro Nortmont has been forgotten, his other bro Mu has been forgotten, uncle white, snake and autumn leaf are very briefly - in one sentence are mentioned at the end of vol 23. JN gets stronger too fast and their level cant keep up with him, so they automatically stay outside of the major story line. this major war will finish at the end of volume 23...
    volume 24 is when he goes to chaos world for adventure and in a mission to find a certain palace, i hardly believe IET will tag old characters to him, just started reading, so dunno..
  • Damn this one of the things I hate about Wuxia's, why have so many characters if your not going to develop or even acknowledge 90% after a few arcs. 
  • Does JN meet up with Ninelotus after their break up or is she another Alice forgotten. If so what us her reaction to his strenght
  • From reading the latest chapter, does that mean the family that Ji Nings cousin have wiped out the dukes family?
  • SunWkong said:
    Does JN meet up with Ninelotus after their break up or is she another Alice forgotten. If so what us her reaction to his strenght

well, iirc they very briefly meet up at the end of a competition hosted by Daxia Emperor, but nine lotus always keeps herself updated with what happens around JN. far later in the story, there will be competition for being taken as disciple to Ancestor (hosted and organized by Daxia Emperor himself, he himself is also a disciple of the same Ancestor level guy - Chi Ming??), ninelotus comes to royal palace with her patriarch (celestial level) and she watches how JN survives the 1 year (???) test, how JN and Yuwei meet, fall in love, etc... much later, when major war starts, Ninelotus patriarch (celestial level guy) asks JN to take care of Ninelotus if something happens to him and JN agrees... then later this guy breakthroughs to Deity Immortal level but still dies in the war.. but I don't remember whether JN takes care of Ninelotus... this is all about Ninelotus..

From reading the latest chapter, does that mean the family that Ji Nings cousin have wiped out the dukes family?
    this question is not clear to me honestly...if you break down abit maybe I could answer...