Comments

• Magnic said:
    tombec94 said:
    Magnic said:
    tombec94 said:
    Magnic said:
    zyar12 said:
    Magnic said:
    Hmm.. .from discussion between page 40 to 44 it seems that Ning will become EE in 40th book... It will take months to get to that point, and i'm annoyed by the fact that i can't read LNMTL without feeling like i have a stroke (english isn't my native language and reading that worsen my grammar even more, no to mention it's near impossible for me to understand :|).
    No, he reaches Eternal Emperor in Book 43, not Book 40.
    ...just kill me :'(
    Keep in mind that books have less chapters from book 39 onwards. Also don't stop reading because of what happens at the end of this book, it slowly gets better, you will understand what i mean eventually. Actually book 39 (which is the next one) is one of the best in my opinion.
    Trust me, there is nothing that will happen that i don't know. I read spoilers. I may not know when, but i know that it will. I also know that Ning will became universe creator.
    It just kills me that there will be months before we get to the point when Ning become "eternal". Sometimes i wish i didn't start some novels before they were completely translated. DE is one of those novels that's best binged, than read through long period of time.
    There is no need to be worried, even if he doesn't become an eternal emperor he is going to be as powerful as an autarch from the end of this book. From the next book he starts fusing other hegemon level daos in the eternal omega sword dao. The next books are packed with lots of action, they are pretty entertaining, you won't feel the need for him to become an emperor. Troubles start around mid book 42 but everything is solved in book 43 when he daomerges.
    Sometimes on the internet i have a feeling i either speak chinese, or people only understand chinese. Because people either don't understand what i've said, or misunderstand it. This is one of such case.
    Now reread what i wrote before and think why i said that.
    What is the point of saying like this?
    95% spoilers you read came form him!!

I believe his answers came from this phrse “It just kills me that there will be months before we get to the point when Ning become "eternal"”
  • edited January 10
    arbuzayab said:
    Magnic said:
    tombec94 said:
    Magnic said:
    tombec94 said:
    Magnic said:
    zyar12 said:
    Magnic said:
    Hmm.. .from discussion between page 40 to 44 it seems that Ning will become EE in 40th book... It will take months to get to that point, and i'm annoyed by the fact that i can't read LNMTL without feeling like i have a stroke (english isn't my native language and reading that worsen my grammar even more, no to mention it's near impossible for me to understand :|).
    Keep in mind that books have less chapters from book 39 onwards. Also don't stop reading because of what happens at the end of this book, it slowly gets better, you will understand what i mean eventually. Actually book 39 (which is the next one) is one of the best in my opinion.
    Trust me, there is nothing that will happen that i don't know. I read spoilers. I may not know when, but i know that it will. I also know that Ning will became universe creator.
    It just kills me that there will be months before we get to the point when Ning become "eternal". Sometimes i wish i didn't start some novels before they were completely translated. DE is one of those novels that's best binged, than read through long period of time.
    There is no need to be worried, even if he doesn't become an eternal emperor he is going to be as powerful as an autarch from the end of this book. From the next book he starts fusing other hegemon level daos in the eternal omega sword dao. The next books are packed with lots of action, they are pretty entertaining, you won't feel the need for him to become an emperor. Troubles start around mid book 42 but everything is solved in book 43 when he daomerges.
    Sometimes on the internet i have a feeling i either speak chinese, or people only understand chinese. Because people either don't understand what i've said, or misunderstand it. This is one of such case.
    What is the point of saying things like this?

I believe his answers came from this phrse “It just kills me that there will be months before we get to the point when Ning become "eternal"”

First: "What is the point of saying things like this?"

Second:"95% spoilers you read came form him!!" And? So what? I literary could read it anywhere else on the internet. Him giving out spoilers means nothing.

"I believe his answers came from this phrase “It just kills me that there will be months before we get to the point when Ning become "eternal"”"

I still fail to see where remotely in that sentence i ask about anything. I did not ask, nor i was confused about anything. I stated the fact. Until Ning becomes EE, it is all meaningless. Only when his lifespan becomes unlimited then he will have real power in the universe. Now, no matter how great power he possesses it will all lead to "this daolord will fail his daomerge or die of old age, we just need to wait a bit". Thing that i'm getting real tired lately. Only at EE, "they" will tread Ning with actual seriousness.

• Guys, chill down with your quote pyramid.
  • edited January 10
    Magnic said:
    arbuzayab said:
    Magnic said:
    tombec94 said:
    Magnic said:
    tombec94 said:
    Magnic said:
    zyar12 said:
    Magnic said:

Second:"95% spoilers you read came form him!!" And? So what? I literary could read it anywhere else on the internet. Him giving out spoilers means nothing.

"I believe his answers came from this phrase “It just kills me that there will be months before we get to the point when Ning become "eternal"”"

I still fail to see where remotely in that sentence i ask about anything. I did not ask, nor i was confused about anything. I stated the fact. Until Ning becomes EE, it is all meaningless. Only when his lifespan becomes unlimited then he will have real power in the universe. Now, no matter how great power he possesses it will all lead to "this daolord will fail his daomerge or die of old age, we just need to wait a bit". Thing that i'm getting real tired lately. Only at EE, "they" will tread Ning with actual seriousness.

My point was that you shouldn't worry too much since in the next book he becomes stronger and next books are filled with adventures. If you came here on this thread just to complain about the fact that he doesn't daomerge anytime soon or for something else then i'm sorry, i'm too dumb, i didn't understand at first. 
  • Uh... I think will stop reading for now and then just binge read everything till volume 43...
  • edited January 11
    And now we came to a grammar checking forum?

Sometimes on the Internet, I have a feeling that I either speak Chinese (no comma needed) or people only understand Chinese, because people either don't understand what I've said (no comma needed) or misunderstand it. This is one of such case. 
    Now reread what I wrote before, and think why I said that.  

ahh.. let me count ........14!!!
  • Uh... I think will stop reading for now and then just binge read everything till volume 43...
    Well at 12 chapters per week, volume 43 will begin ~9 weeks away and finish in 2 weeks. Dunno at what point in it he Daomerges because I haven't read it myself.

So, come back in later March if you do so wish, have fun.
  • edited January 11
    arbuzayab said:
    And now we came to a grammar checking forum?

Sometimes on the Internet, I have a feeling that I either speak Chinese (no comma needed) or people only understand Chinese, because people either don't understand what I've said (no comma needed) or misunderstand it. This is one of such case. 
    Now reread what I wrote before, and think why I said that.  

ahh.. let me count ........14!!!

No, not grammar. I don't care for grammar. My native language is not english and my stylistic and spelling skills are the same as in english: a mess. Not to mention my native grammatical rules differ from english.
    I literary corrected things that were only the effect of your laziness. You took it as a dick measuring competition.
    tombec94 said:
    Magnic said:
    arbuzayab said:
    Magnic said:
    tombec94 said:
    Magnic said:
    tombec94 said:
    Magnic said:
    zyar12 said:
    Magnic said:

My point was that you shouldn't worry too much since in the next book he becomes stronger and next books are filled with adventures. If you came here on this thread just to complain about the fact that he doesn't daomerge anytime soon or for something else then i'm sorry, i'm too dumb, i didn't understand at first. 

I don't worry. I'm bored and i had enough already of all of this daolord arc. I regret starting this novel so early, instead of starting it in the summer 2018, since then it would probably be completed or far enough for me to binge it.

• What an impatient and entitled kid lmfao
  • edited January 12
    Prady said:
    What an impatient and entitled kid lmfao

Nice to meet you "impatient and entitled kid".
    I'm dead inside.
  • Magnic said:No, not grammar. I don't care for grammar. My native language is not english and my stylistic and spelling skills are the same as in english: a mess. Not to mention my native grammatical rules differ from english.I literary corrected things that were only the effect of your laziness. You took it as a dick measuring competition. 
    First, English is also not my mother tongue, nor I ever care about others' grammar or spelling.
    The purpose of languages is sending massages. If receivers get the same ideas sender send, that will be all of it.  

Second, when I quoted your comment, there was no need to do any corrections because I got and understood your massage.
    I did that corrections only for repaying your kindness.
    Everyone makes mistakes. Unless they ask for a correction, what's the point for someone to do it. 
    You can do it anyway though, but if yours is not perfect, the free slapped-face corrections will be given to you.
    If "two mistakes" is called laziness, what would you call "fourteen"? Stupidity?

Third, you came here, a spoiler thread, just to complain "Why hasn't Ning reached EE already?". FOR WHAT?
    Ning takes 26 books to reach World Level, and, at that time, he is still a dust in this novel. You can read through that, but when he is above all, except for Autarchs, for four more books, it will kill you. What logic is that?
    Moreover, when someone, with good intentions, told you that "He will be invincible by the end of this book, and the next books will be far funnier", you answered him with that manner!
    In my culture, that was rude. In addition, to me, it was you who should reread yours and his.
    To me, this is the best place in the Internet where I can find "DE spoiler" with the most details. If there are others, enlighten me then. And him or anyone giving out spoilers means many things.

Reading that kind of comments, I couldn't stand an urge to reply. I have been around for 2 years, but that was my first comment in this forum.

Last, it’d best not be a “real” dick measuring contest, so there will be no chance for you.
  • come on guys this forum is mostly for spoilers lets keep it that way

• arbuzayab said:
    First, English is also not my mother tongue, nor I ever care about others' grammar or spelling.
    The purpose of languages is sending massages. If receivers get the same ideas sender send, that will be all of it.  

Second, when I quoted your comment, there was no need to do any corrections because I got and understood your massage.
    I did that corrections only for repaying your kindness.
    Everyone makes mistakes. Unless they ask for a correction, what's the point for someone to do it. 
    You can do it anyway though, but if yours is not perfect, the free slapped-face corrections will be given to you.
    If "two mistakes" is called laziness, what would you call "fourteen"? Stupidity?

Third, you came here, a spoiler thread, just to complain "Why hasn't Ning reached EE already?". FOR WHAT?
    Ning takes 26 books to reach World Level, and, at that time, he is still a dust in this novel. You can read through that, but when he is above all, except for Autarchs, for four more books, it will kill you. What logic is that?
    Moreover, when someone, with good intentions, told you that "He will be invincible by the end of this book, and the next books will be far funnier", you answered him with that manner!
    In my culture, that was rude. In addition, to me, it was you who should reread yours and his.
    To me, this is the best place in the Internet where I can find "DE spoiler" with the most details. If there are others, enlighten me then. And him or anyone giving out spoilers means many things.

Reading that kind of comments, I couldn't stand an urge to reply. I have been around for 2 years, but that was my first comment in this forum.

Last, it’d best not be a “real” dick measuring contest, so there will be no chance for you.
    Cool. I lived in a country where for "eating" letters like you, you had to write the word for 50 times.  It's also the case when you made spelling mistake. Nobody really care for syntax since in my language no matter how you arrange the sentence, it's understandable in the same way no matter what.
    I see you also like to put everything on the same line when it's convenient for you. I made sentence syntax mistakes, things i couldn't care less for. Not caring is not the same as being stupid. You made straight up spelling mistakes, ones which your browser underlines for you. That's called laziness.

I have not come here to complain. I come here to ask, then i left my bummed out reaction and have gone on with my life. Then someone decided that i was confused about something and i corrected it. There is a saying in my country which roughly translates as "importunity is worse than fascism". Which also applies to when someone is overly eager to help.
    There is also difference between building up character and constantly repeating "so what that he is the most powerful being in the universe below Autarch? He's just a Daolord". And it will kill me mostly because of that repeating pattern of self-sucking of ego of every antagonist in the book ever since Ning reached Daolord level, that and the fact that i have almost nothing else to read at the moment.

And i've been here ever since TDG was near it's 100 chapter. Which was quite a time ago. I rarely take active approach in anything i read or see on the internet, since there is no point. But u was bored and you wanted a dick measuring contest, so i decided i go with the flow.

Oh, and since i lately learned that people tend to see everything as a dick measuring contest on the internet, so i need to straight things up. I don't care if you believe you are right, or am i. I don't care who is right. I care for facts. And since i'm dead inside ever since i was 10 (which was over 2/3 of my life ago) i don't see any difference between my comments and yours. There is no difference to me in the manner of speech. You think i'm rude? I'm not. That's the way i speak. I don't think little nor highly of you. I just reply, and go with the flow when i'm bored. I think absolutely nothing of this discussion and i will probably forget it in a day or two.
  • Yeahhhh .... that is why this “spoiler” gose on for over a week now... becaus both of you are so grown up.. Please let it go! Non of us are interested this any more!
  • Please, the two ''masters of the world'' let's turn off our ''I'm the god'' mode and stop discussing, this is getting annoying
  • Sorry everyone. It ends here.
  • How will Ning and his group escape the Sourcewalkers ?
  • How will Ning and his group escape the Sourcewalkers ?
    If I remember correctly, they're unable to really catch his group, but after seeing that Ning is good at formations, the Sourcewalker offers to help him get the Daomerge treasure if Ning helps break some formations on a treasure the Sourcewalkers want.

After that, they're friendly, and Ning gets the Daomerge flower thing.
  • are ppl seriously having a fight here???
    anyways

Does Ji Ning upgrade his weapons to Universe level? and jf yes, when does he do it and how much stronger does he fet from the upgrade (or weapon switch). If I remember correctly the 12 palace have that universe sword. what happens with that buddy
    anyways

Does Ji Ning upgrade his weapons to Universe level? and jf yes, when does he do it and how much stronger does he fet from the upgrade (or weapon switch). If I remember correctly the 12 palace have that universe sword. what happens with that buddy
    Yes, he upgrades his six swords right after he fails the Daomerge. Having Universe weapons doesn't boost his power that much, most of his new strength comes from understanding the Eternal Omega Sword Dao.

Ning doesn't go grab the broken sword in the Brightshore Kingdom, and I don't think it is ever mentioned again.
  • edited January 16
    Yeah, he gets a whole bunch of upgrades during the Daomerge: 15th level mastery of Heartsword, upgrades his Dao to Eternal level and then ups his lifeblood swords with the Dao. It all adds up to him being just ridiculously strong.

The other Universal Treasures are pretty much meaningless to him - he got six from Jadefire Prison alone.
  • Yeah but can he do this?

• i read somewhere that he got sith weapon from an Autarch, when did that happen and how strong was that weapon?
  • edited January 16
    winayat said:
    i read somewhere that he got sith weapon from an Autarch, when did that happen and how strong was that weapon?
    iirc Ning gets one or more sithe war machines during book 40 but doesn't use them himself, he gives them to Nuwa, iirc Ning also gets an otherverse for Nuwa from an autarch. He gave Nuwa all those stuff to make her stronger in order to defend 3 realms. After Ning fails his daomerge and understands the eternal omega sword dao he will only need to upgrade it to the autarch level, sithe war machines don't have any value for him. Before this i don't remember him getting other sithe weapons.
  • tombec94 said:
    winayat said:
    i read somewhere that he got sith weapon from an Autarch, when did that happen and how strong was that weapon?
    iirc Ning gets one or more sithe war machines during book 40 but doesn't use them himself, he gives them to Nuwa, iirc Ning also gets an otherverse for Nuwa from an autarch. He gave Nuwa all those stuff to make her stronger in order to defend 3 realms. After Ning fails his daomerge and understands the eternal omega sword dao he will only need to upgrade it to the autarch level, sithe war machines don't have any value for him. Before this i don't remember him getting other sithe weapons.
    thanks

anyways

With regards to the Broken Sword in the Sword Palace, Ning does go back to ask it to follow him after he first breaks through to Fourth Step. She refuses based on the fact that Ning's a Daolord. She does say that if he succeeds in his Daomerge, she'd follow him but Ning thinks that if he does succeed he'd be so OP that a Universe Treasure wouldn't matter much.
  • In what book/chapter he get's the chance to try daomerge again? I hope it is not near the end of the novel. Will the story spend a lot of time on him being failed at daomerge?
  • BLACK HOLE OF DEATH

What most of this thread looks like.

Absolute Choice is the first novel that I've read on Wuxiaworld that I genuinely do not like.
  • rexdaevid said:
    In what book/chapter he get's the chance to try daomerge again? I hope it is not near the end of the novel. Will the story spend a lot of time on him being failed at daomerge?
    He redoes in the middle of book 43. 101 chapters away. So it'll be somewhere on... 14th-15th of March?
  • In which chapter does ning destroy the icepeak army and the details regarding it.