Spoiler thread DE

Comments

• Kross said:
    Prady said:
    Kross said:
    Which autarch becomes Ning's benefactor ? 
    not sure what you mean by benefactor, but pretty much all the autarchs favour ning
    I read a spoiler here somewhere that in the later books after Ning fails his Dao merge, he's still pretty much untouchable since he has an Autarch backing him up. Was there a specific one or it applies to all of them?
    Well, Ning is mostly untouchable because he's at the power level of a Sithe Supreme Ruler (he starts at that level right after the failed Daomerge, but slowly grows stronger over the next several books as he fuses Hegemon level Daos into his sword Dao). As such, outside of the Sithe and the Autarchs, there are only a few that could possibly fight him (such as the realm lords of the inner 8 realmverses).

But also all the current Autarchs are friendly to him because Ning arranges with them to pass on his Omega Dao to future generations in order to hopefully eventually train an Omega Dao Autarch.
  • Who are the realm lords
  • Kross said:
    Prady said:
    Kross said:
    Which autarch becomes Ning's benefactor ? 
    not sure what you mean by benefactor, but pretty much all the autarchs favour ning
    I read a spoiler here somewhere that in the later books after Ning fails his Dao merge, he's still pretty much untouchable since he has an Autarch backing him up. Was there a specific one or it applies to all of them?
    He's pretty much untouchable because he comprehended the eternal omega dao as he was in the middle of the daomerge (causing him to ultimately fail), but that made him pretty much 2nd only in power to the autarchs. 
  • zyar12 said:
    hugh said:
    how the universe of ji ning won the first war?
    what are the level of powe of the sithe?
    how powerfull is a supreme ruler sithe?

Sithe have the same overall levels as the cultivators in Ning's Chaosverse, but they have infinite tries at the Daomerge.

Hold on, what?

They get infinite tries at Daomerge? How?

I know that the completed Azureflower Seal can let you have a do over, do they have something similar?
  • hugh said:
    Who are the realm lords
    They are Source cultivators (who are like Ancient cultivators but much stronger and rarer) who have reached the Hegemon level in their understanding of the Dao. They are roughly as powerful as a Sithe Supreme Ruler.

zyar12 said:
    hugh said:
    how the universe of ji ning won the first war?
    what are the level of powe of the sithe?
    how powerfull is a supreme ruler sithe?

Sithe have the same overall levels as the cultivators in Ning's Chaosverse, but they have infinite tries at the Daomerge.

Hold on, what?

They get infinite tries at Daomerge? How?

I know that the completed Azureflower Seal can let you have a do over, do they have something similar?
    Since they have a Chaosverse controller, they have much better cultivation methods, but I don't remember any details on how exactly it works.

Ning actually uses the Sithe cultivation methods as a basis for developing his own undying Truesoul method, which is what allows him to survive his truesoul dissipation in the end, not the Azureflower Seal.
  • a chaosverse contrller can revive whoever they want without repercussion. so even if they fail he revives them and they go again 
  • What's the treasure Ning will get when he creates those 10 techniques ?
  • When does Ning meet an actual Autarch?
    volume 38
    Right at the beginning of book 38, an Autarch arrives on his request to try reviving Yu Wei.
  • Evaansan said:
    What's the treasure Ning will get when he creates those 10 techniques ?
    I also courious about that.

• a chaosverse contrller can revive whoever they want without repercussion. so even if they fail he revives them and they go again 
    It’s it without repercussions. A Chaosverse is like a Alternative Universe the controller has to use up its powers to revive people it uses up the Chaosverses Power.
  • Evaansan said:
    The treasure Ning gets is the Stone Fire Bead a treasure that’s immensely beneficial to ones cultivation and the Daomerge.
  • edited December 2017
    Evaansan said:
    The treasure Ning gets is the Stone Fire Bead a treasure that’s immensely beneficial to ones cultivation and the Daomerge.
    if you remember, what were the other 8 techniques that ning develops at the archon level :open_mouth: 

• edited December 2017
    a chaosverse contrller can revive whoever they want without repercussion. so even if they fail he revives them and they go again 
    Those dao lords are bugs to him so no. The technique to repair the heart was created very soon after that universe was formed as the Controller was a Ultimate Supreme is the sole survivor of previous era that saw hundred Ultimate Supremes around. His vast knowledge allowed him to perfect the technique very easily.
    They can’t revive omega sovereign.. 

• if you remember, what were the other 8 techniques that ning develops at the archon level :open_mouth: 

He improves on his Dreamstar technique getting it to the Archon level and some other techniques like the Five Element Sword Technique and illusory sword techniques.
  • edited December 2017
    chrish said:
    a chaosverse contrller can revive whoever they want without repercussion. so even if they fail he revives them and they go again 
    It is only because that guy died in DE universe. Theoretically he could do it if his disciple died in his home universe but it would take so much Universe force that only Sith Universe can afford. Even the, it would take them a long long time to recover that amount. Even the revival of those Primordial Supremes was big hit to the reserve but without true damage. The revival of an Ultimate Supreme would be hundred times worse so he may let him rot for a good long while
  • edited December 2017
    huntermad said:
    chrish said:
    It is only because that guy died in DE universe. Theoretically he could do it if his disciple died in his home universe but it would take so much Universe force that only Sith Universe can afford. Even the, it would take them a long long time to recover that amount. Even the revival of those Primordial Supremes was big hit to the reserve but without true damage. The revival of an Ultimate Supreme would be hundred times worse so he may let him rot for a good long while
    Omega SS can't be revived. Passage from lnmtl:

"Also completely is by no means omnipotent.” Ji Ning felt suddenly., "I cannot completely understand Yi Yeer soul true spirit "

" Other lives, true spirit Ji Ning can completely understand. In other words, Ji Ning can create. But Yi Yeer soul true spirit was at ‚Supreme Sovereign ultimate light Mingdao’ constitution. Ji Ning Supreme Sovereign ultimate light Mingdao, if makes him create similar soul true spirit, he cannot create. Similar truth... Sithe Clan that Primordial Chaos Universe Overseer, cannot create Yi Yeer soul true spirit similarly."

• does ning meet Bloodcloud again and does he get revenge? 
  • edited December 2017
    Jamal said:
    if you remember, what were the other 8 techniques that ning develops at the archon level :open_mouth: 

By the end of the current book, the count is 7 archon daos.

Omega Sword Dao 
    Illusion, took 0.5 chaos cycle in time acceleration
    Water (100 CC in acceleration before going for Ninedust, then 100 more after)
    Fire (300 cc)
    Lightning (200 cc)
    Space (200 cc)
    Dao of formations, is either 1000 or 800 cycles overall (machine translation not very clear), but studying Water, Fire, Lightning and Space were basically prerequisites for the formation as well so they may count in that period.

Dunno when he gets to making the last three.
  • Adannor said:
    Jamal said:

By the end of the current book, the count is 7 archon daos.

Omega Sword Dao 
    Illusion, took 0.5 chaos cycle in time acceleration
    Water (100 CC in acceleration before going for Ninedust, then 100 more after)
    Fire (300 cc)
    Lightning (200 cc)
    Space (200 cc)
    Dao of formations, is either 1000 or 800 cycles overall (machine translation not very clear), but studying Water, Fire, Lightning and Space were basically prerequisites for the formation as well so they may count in that period.

Dunno when he gets to making the last three.
    The daos he masters are the 5 elements (water,fire,earth,metal,wood), lightning and wind, light and darkness, space and time, formations, illusions(heartforce). I may be wrong but i think he also masters yin-yang and life-death. He masters them to the archon level to create the techniques, later he will reach the hegemon level in those daos. Training other daos and linking them to your main one is necessary to breakthrough to autarch. He also learns the great deconstruction dao which may be the destruction dao, but i am not too sure, it is related to the breakthrough to autarch level. Also his omega sword dao reaches the omega eternal level and later the omega autarch level obviously. 

• How does Ning survive those going after his realmship? Does someone help him out or he gets some kind of power up again?
  • edited December 2017
    Kross said:
    How does Ning survive those going after his realmship? Does someone help him out or he gets some kind of power up again?
    at the end of the book he gets a fire bird (now tled to flamewing god). the fruit he got from bolin's treasure spirit to feed it and gain control of a fire bird. Those things are on the level of a supreme ruler (stronger than otherverse lords in power). As to how he dealt with them: with lots of pain and effort and a jadefire realm under his belt
  • Kross said:
    How does Ning survive those going after his realmship? Does someone help him out or he gets some kind of power up again?
    He deals with the hegemons by running around in Jadefire Realm until they're all in, then threatening to entrap them in prisons by showing his control over it. 
  • I remember reading one of the spoilers here that Ning gets a Hegemon level retainer. Is it one of the hegemons trapped in the Jadefire realm?
  • 1) Will Ning succeed the Daomerge without problems? If not, please post me what problems will arise and how he will deal with them?
    2) Will Autarch succeed to resurrect Ye Wei in exchange for Realmship?
  • edited December 2017
    1) Will Ning succeed the Daomerge without problems? If not, please post me what problems will arise and how he will deal with them?
    1. he fails his daomerge and his main body dies from fighting too much (succeeds again much later when he makes his truesoul immortal)

2. No, because of autarch awakener's influence, reviving any immortal in ning's chaos world is equal to reviving a hegemon that died in a chaosworld, so an autarch can't do it. 
  • edited December 2017
    Kross said:
    I remember reading one of the spoilers here that Ning gets a Hegemon level retainer. Is it one of the hegemons trapped in the Jadefire realm?
    Yep, he forces one of the hegemons to be a retainer for 1000 chaos cycles.

It will be Azurefiend, he locks him in a trap and then enters it himself to fight him as a bet to convince him of his power.

It will be in the next two days of chapters.

• Prady said:
    1) Will Ning succeed the Daomerge without problems? If not, please post me what problems will arise and how he will deal with them?
    1. he fails his daomerge and his main body dies from fighting too much (succeeds again much later when he makes his truesoul immortal)
    Ouch! How much Ning lost of his abilities, when his main body died? And when he succeeded Daomege with his primaltwin, does he regains any lost abilities (if he lost them at all)?