Spoiler thread DE

1373840424348

Comments

  • avijoyd said:
    Can someone please an explanation about what the Terror StarSea is and why it is so Mysterious ?
    Thanks 
    It's just a huge area that has a bunch of danger zones. The most relevant area to the story is a Sith warship containing a Primordial Chaos source beast which Ning tames. There's also a massive whirlpool in there that is steadily growing and will destroy the Endless Territories in roughly 100,000 cycles.
  • zyar12 said:
    avijoyd said:
    Can someone please an explanation about what the Terror StarSea is and why it is so Mysterious ?
    Thanks 
    It's just a huge area that has a bunch of danger zones. The most relevant area to the story is a Sith warship containing a Primordial Chaos source beast which Ning tames. There's also a massive whirlpool in there that is steadily growing and will destroy the Endless Territories in roughly 100,000 cycles.
    If i remember it's a war zone that the first sith war occured. (Please correct me if i'm wrong because i don't read the current chapters and i read the novel using mtl a year ago.) :)
  • zyar12 said:
    avijoyd said:
    Can someone please an explanation about what the Terror StarSea is and why it is so Mysterious ?
    Thanks 
    It's just a huge area that has a bunch of danger zones. The most relevant area to the story is a Sith warship containing a Primordial Chaos source beast which Ning tames. There's also a massive whirlpool in there that is steadily growing and will destroy the Endless Territories in roughly 100,000 cycles.
    what are  Primordial Chaos source beast and can you please give details about the Sith warship  and why its important?
  • avijoyd said:
    zyar12 said:
    avijoyd said:
    Can someone please an explanation about what the Terror StarSea is and why it is so Mysterious ?
    Thanks 
    It's just a huge area that has a bunch of danger zones. The most relevant area to the story is a Sith warship containing a Primordial Chaos source beast which Ning tames. There's also a massive whirlpool in there that is steadily growing and will destroy the Endless Territories in roughly 100,000 cycles.
    what are  Primordial Chaos source beast and can you please give details about the Sith warship  and why its important?
    Primordial Chaos source beasts are beings born at the Supreme Sovereign level. They have very low intelligence so they can't really use their power in a proper way. They can easily squash the strongest rulers though.
    Sith warship is important because basically a whole book takes place there.
  • Does ning find out about where nuwa is and if is alive. and are there any levels after daolords? And is their primordial choas unlimited in size or is does it have boundaries?
  • fugi123 said:
    Does ning find out about where nuwa is and if is alive. and are there any levels after daolords? And is their primordial choas unlimited in size or is does it have boundaries?
    Yes. He spreads word that he is looking for her, and eventually a Hegemon in another domain boundary has enough info for him to locate her.

    Levels after Daolord are Eternal Emperor and Supreme Sovereign. Eternal Emperor requires making your Dao Eternal, Supreme Sovereign requires your Dao to reach the Ten Thousand Origin level, which means that your Dao gives birth to all other Daos.

    The Primordial Chaos Universe probably has boundaries, but it's never really discussed.
  • fugi123 said:
    Does ning find out about where nuwa is and if is alive. and are there any levels after daolords? And is their primordial choas unlimited in size or is does it have boundaries?
    Volume 39 is all about saving her. He just fails his daomerge so he needs someone else to look after three realms after his truesoul disperses. As it said above he spreads the word and finds her in another domain boundary. He can pretty much travel through his chaos universe freely since he's much stronger than any hegemon (he can fight supreme sovereigns), and everyone knows that he's under the protection of supreme sovereigns, so no one dares to mess with him. The chaos universe has a limit since there are 9 other chaos universes
  • does anyone know when Ji Ning will use the hedgemon's sword dao domain?
  • Does he ever tell/do people find out that he's actually a step lower daolord than they think he is?

  • does anyone know when Ji Ning will use the hedgemon's sword dao domain?
    I'm not sure what you mean by Dao Domain.

    If you meant the Dao Seals, he already used one in the translated chapters. The other one he uses in the Waveshift World when under attack by a couple of enemies that are too strong for him.

    If you meant the secret art left behind by the Hegemon, I believe he starts using right after breaking through to 4th step.

    Bramble said:
    Does he ever tell/do people find out that he's actually a step lower daolord than they think he is?

    Nope, not really. Right after he breaks through to 4th step, Ning attacks one of the Sacred Cities and kills a bunch of Eternal Emperors + the city lord's avatar. At that point, a bunch of top experts of the Domain Boundary (3 hegemons + 5 or so powerful Eternal Emperors) ask him how he's so powerful, and he reveals his Omega Sword Dao.
  • Does Ji Ning become an ultimate supreme sovereign at the end of the book? is supreme sovereigns the highest level you can be?
  • Jamal said:
    Does Ji Ning become an ultimate supreme sovereign at the end of the book? is supreme sovereigns the highest level you can be?
    No. He just recently broke through ultimate eternal emperor, then he became a chaos universe master which is far above ultimate sovereign.

    Supreme sovereign is the highest realm anyone can reach. Master of chaos universe is different because there can only be one (in a universe). There are other 8 universe which have their own master so ji ning is not the only one.
  • He does become an ultimate supreme sovereign before refining the chaos universe as his possession though since you need to be one to be able to do so. Basically, the first ultimate supreme sovereign in any chaos universe gets to be its universe ruler.
  • Prady said:
    He does become an ultimate supreme sovereign before refining the chaos universe as his possession though since you need to be one to be able to do so. Basically, the first ultimate supreme sovereign in any chaos universe gets to be its universe ruler.
    Are there no other supreme sovereign before him?
  • Grimmjaww said:
    Prady said:
    He does become an ultimate supreme sovereign before refining the chaos universe as his possession though since you need to be one to be able to do so. Basically, the first ultimate supreme sovereign in any chaos universe gets to be its universe ruler.
    Are there no other supreme sovereign before him?
    6 Supreme Sovereigns in his Primordial Chaos Universe, but none with an Omega Dao.
  • edited September 2017
    Grimmjaww said:
    Prady said:
    He does become an ultimate supreme sovereign before refining the chaos universe as his possession though since you need to be one to be able to do so. Basically, the first ultimate supreme sovereign in any chaos universe gets to be its universe ruler.
    Are there no other supreme sovereign before him?
    there is common class EE (eternal emperor), ruler class EE (hegemon), and ultimate class EE.

    common class EE is end of cultivation
    ruler class EEs can become common class SS (supreme sovereigns)
    ultimate class EE can become ultimate class SS (and the first ultimate class SS gets to refine the chaos universe)

    There are only 6 SS in ning's chaos universe, and they're all common class SS
    Ning was the first ultimate class EE, so he becomes the first ultimate class SS, thus the universe controlller
  • Are the existing SS's hidden leaders of the factions or just odd-balls who keep to themselves?
  • Bramble said:
    Are the existing SS's hidden leaders of the factions or just odd-balls who keep to themselves?
    Mostly the latter. I don't think it ever says that any of them directly command a faction. Though of course, when an SS asks a faction to do something, they do it. They mostly just lead the Primordial Universe as a whole when fighting off invasions.
  • Bramble said:
    Are the existing SS's hidden leaders of the factions or just odd-balls who keep to themselves?
    As @zyar12 said they just lead the Primordial Chaos Universe against the invaders from Sith Primordial Chaos Universe, as SS are few in number they tend to be friendly with each other. Actually near the end of the story it is mentioned that Ji Ning's Primordial Chaos Universe is the weakest of the 9 existing ones. The strongest has nearly 30 SS and some (i think it was 5) ultimate class EE. Probably in that Universe things are different.
  • does ji ning acquire a universe treasure? he has already seen 3 of them but still hasnt acquired one. feels like IET is just playing us and now some daolord has one.
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • aashish said:
    does ji ning acquire a universe treasure? he has already seen 3 of them but still hasnt acquired one. feels like IET is just playing us and now some daolord has one.
    His current swords become Universe treasures right after his Daomerge failure.
  • When will Ning breakthrou to 3rd step?
  • Does somebody know how many EE Ji ning will kill while still beeing a dao lord himself ? And why he kills them ?

  • Does somebody know how many EE Ji ning will kill while still beeing a dao lord himself ? And why he kills them ?

    Too many to count really, many of whom are completely insignificant. He's a Daolord until Book 43, and by that point, even Hegemons are a dime a dozen, and he's killed plenty of them.

  • Does Ning ever go explore the great dark? 
  • edited September 2017
    Who is more powerful... One that has been able to break through to become an Eternal Emperor as a Heartforce cultivator or one that has been able to break through to become an Eternal Emperor with Ultimate Dao ??
  • sweettie said:
    Who is from powerful... One that has been able to break through to become an Eternal Emperor as a Heartforce cultivator or one that has been able to break through to become an Eternal Emperor with Ultimate Dao ??
    I assume you mean "who is more powerful". It's obviously an Ultimate Eternal Emperor. I believe there are Heartforce Eternal Emperors (though I'm not sure we ever meet any), and they would probably be fairly powerful, but Ultimate Eternal Emperors are equivalent to Supreme Sovereigns. No idea why you think Heartforce would be equivalent to an Ultimate Dao.
  • edited September 2017
    @zyar12 it is mentioned in the lnmtl somewhere when ji ning is mentioning to ninedust about the his illusionary technique results that heartforce EE are very close to ultimate EE but it was not yet known the exact deficit. Dunno if it gets cleared up later in the novel !

  • Does Ning ever travel through the Great Dark? 
  • Confused, ning went to another universe when he was a world god correct? That universe had a universe controller right? As in, the guy controlled 1 of the 9 universes like nings universe right? Why does he struggle to revive the 3 dead EEs, including ji nings "master"? I heard just a regular supreme sovereign revived them easily.


Sign In or Register to comment.