Thx fellow daoist
  • edited January 2016
    The Guards took care of him.
    Never to be heard again.
  • lionel007 said:

What about 'ironboy'
    The kid he save from wild gao mountain when entering raindragon guard
    Thx fellow daoist

this is IET. when some random weakass character seems like he'll be important later on assume he won't...
  • Raizen said:

Ning said that his elements are water, fire and wind. He has a dao domain of water and fire. Does he gain one of wind? Does he ever add something like direwind to his zifu later on?

Anyone have any ideas about this?
  • considering the dao of inferno barely had one line mentioned an was easy to miss likely people didn't even notice the wind one if it was even there in the first place
  • I just curious about what will Whitehound be in the end of the story? Will he be an immortal?
  • Any spoilers with more details bout book 9?
  • what happen to her daughter ?? D:
    sorry bad english
  • tomk said:

I just curious about what will Whitehound be in the end of the story? Will he be an immortal?

Yes He will be beyond immortals. As well as most people around Ji ning
  • Raizen said:

Raizen said:

Ning said that his elements are water, fire and wind. He has a dao domain of water and fire. Does he gain one of wind? Does he ever add something like direwind to his zifu later on?

Anyone have any ideas about this?
    Ji ning will master many Daos near the end. I think he masters 9 or 7. All linked to his sword Dao
  • edited February 2016
    So is DE the continuation of CD and ST (Grandmist universe), or is it a stand alone story?
  • So is DE the continuation of CD and ST (Grandmist universe), or is it a stand alone story?
    There is nothing in the story saying that DE is in the same universe as CD and ST. Maybe there is a link, but it is not clear as of now.
  • Yeah, thought so. I'm just a bit confused, because the author tend to use idea/mechanic from his old work, like divine beast/fiendgod, tribulation, and law/dao.
  • edited February 2016
    As much as DE is a good LN it tend to become boring from time to time you will only notice it much more later not now after the breakthrough to nuwa cultivation level(which later it turn out isn't that of an amazing level)  and go exploring the other universes in the chaos it was even funny when he found nuwa(she didn't know who he was) and her respectful talk to him because of cultivation power gap. 
  • edited February 2016
    i am on volume 10, i like the fact that nine lotus, ji ning's dao companin girl, is different from CD, SS and ST wives... nine lotus argues with Ji ning, so far twice.. she has some balls

not sure how she behaves later on, like an obedient wife who listens to ji ning or stays feisty..
  • edited February 2016
    matricha said:
    i am on volume 10, i like the fact that nine lotus, ji ning's dao companin girl, is different from CD, SS and ST wives... nine lotus argues with Ji ning, so far twice.. she has some balls

not sure how she behaves later on, like an obedient wife who listens to ji ning or stays feisty..
    I hear they split up so yea.... no obedient wife for ji ning
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • aashish said:
    matricha said:

I hear they split up so yea.... no obedient wife for ji ning
    They split up in a classic complicated fashion. Then after Ji Ning survives the event that broke them up she gets jealous of the other girl Ji Ning falls in love with. 
  • edited February 2016
    is she gonna be another Alice? pft...  looks like another CD scenario to me.. arghhhh i imagine 1 or 2 volumes will be wasted on this drama....

can you remember which volume it is? so i can mentally prepare myself :)
  • eveneel2 said:
    They split up in a classic complicated fashion. Then after Ji Ning survives the event that broke them up she gets jealous of the other girl Ji Ning falls in love with. 
    She... doesn't? She is sad her relationship with Ji Ning can't work, but she is also glad that they are together.
  • i am glad this was not dragged, like some other drama (xianxia) novels... they split at the end of volume 10, and I was surprised to see that (volume 12) our sweet reincarnate immortal Yuwei is the one chosen by our boy...

9 lotus is happy for them but still deep inside she wants them to split up.. 

• Arkeus said:
    eveneel2 said:
    She... doesn't? She is sad her relationship with Ji Ning can't work, but she is also glad that they are together.
    A bit frustrated they are together from what I understood, lol
  • when does ji ning complete the sword dao path and when does he first gain insights into a heavenly dao and which one
  • when does ji ning complete the sword dao path and when does he first gain insights into a heavenly dao and which one
    The dao of the sword is never complete until the end of the novel. He kinda broke into the heavenly dao sword level during the war of the 3 worldly realms when everyone was bombing themselves to stop a heart-based dao path general from another universe.
  • when does he reach dao domain of the sword path
  • Wait, so heavenly dao is only an extension of the mastery of existing grand dao? 
    So how many grand dao that has been mentioned? I only remembered sword, and taiji from translated chapter, what else is mentioned in the raw wn?
  • What is gonna go down with Holyfire and his jealous sidekick? 
  • Wait, so heavenly dao is only an extension of the mastery of existing grand dao? 
    So how many grand dao that has been mentioned? I only remembered sword, and taiji from translated chapter, what else is mentioned in the raw wn?
    It's not really that simple, hence why the person said "something like". There are however a limited numbers of Heavenly Daos in the Three Realms (I think 9? maybe 7), and Sword is not one of those.
  • How many Dao Paths have Holyfire and the Sloppy Daoist master? And how many did Ji Ning master at the end?

• i think it was said there 7 heavenly daos. also sword dao is a great dao 1 step below heavenly daos but one step higher than the lower daos (rainwater, inferno, gale etc.)
  • Ji Ning mastered near everything important in the end. Like the karmaic dao, the standard 5 elements dao and many many more. Initially he was talented at the water-based daos, but in the middle portion he was utilising more of the lightning-based daos. Nearing the end of the novel it was mainly more on the strongest daos like formation dao, space daos and time daos etc.