Spoiler thread DE

Comments

• To travel between Domain Boundaries there are special flying shuttles, note that even EE need a lot of time to cross the space between Domain boundaries, the shuttle allows for fast travels. Some extremely powerfull hegemons who participated in an ancient war also posses artifacts (from said war) which allows them to open portals between Domain Boundaries, but iirc it costs a lot of energy (in fact they all have binded an alternate universe).
  • Lastly he hits heartforce 6th level in the last chapters of next volume.
  • tombec94 said:
    Bramble said:
    tombec94 said:
    When can Ji Ning hold his own against regular Eternal Emperors? 
    Iirc he fights actual eternal emperors only after becoming 4th step. Anyways before that when he was 2nd (or 3rd?) Step he fought a bunch of EE level golems. When he becomes 4th step he destroys one of the holy cities of dao alliance killing a bunch of emperors and scaring away the others.
    How come that happens? They offend/threatened him? 
    The city lord is a real piece of shit, he wants to steal a tresure from ji ning. He thought that he could easily kill 2 4th step daolords(ji ning and his friend), he didn't know Ning was still 3rd step at that point, some chapters later he breakthrough and destroys them. When he is 4th step only hegemons can threaten him but he can fight back against "weaker" hegemons ( like those from flame dragon boundary domain ).
    And by the way city lords from the holy cities are generally stronger than ordinary eternal emperors but aren't hegemons.
    In which chapter does this happen? 
  • Do we see Daolord Shaka again. 
  • avijoyd said:
    Do we see Daolord Shaka again. 
    Yes, he shows up later when Ji Ning is in the Waveshift world.

He is part of a group that attacks Ji Ning and his friends. After Ji Ning makes another breakthrough, he runs away, and I don't think he shows up in the story again after that.
  • zyar12 said:
    avijoyd said:
    Do we see Daolord Shaka again. 
    Yes, he shows up later when Ji Ning is in the Waveshift world.

He is part of a group that attacks Ji Ning and his friends. After Ji Ning makes another breakthrough, he runs away, and I don't think he shows up in the story again after that.
    What happens in the Waveshift world? 
    Why does Ning go there?

• Probably to help Solesky.
  • Info about Waveshift World:

Solesky manages to find a jade slip that has the ability to help make a Daomerge easier, because of this he gets chased down by everyone else on the world who also wants the jade slip. Ji Ning goes there with his friend, sends Solesky into his estate and defends him trying to escape. As they are about to lose Solesky comes out as an Eternal Emperor, having used the Jade Slip even though he didn't tell Ji Ning, pissing off both Ji Ning and his friend.

Solesky manages to find a jade slip that has the ability to help make a Daomerge easier, because of this he gets chased down by everyone else on the world who also wants the jade slip. Ji Ning goes there with his friend, sends Solesky into his estate and defends him trying to escape. As they are about to lose Solesky comes out as an Eternal Emperor, having used the Jade Slip even though he didn't tell Ji Ning, pissing off both Ji Ning and his friend.
    Which volume is it in?
  • edited July 2017
    Lazergen said:
    Info about Waveshift World:

Which volume is it in?
    End of volume 31 I believe, or first chapter of volume 32. 

Aside from that I have another question, I forget when we see all the hegemons (the other 2 that have been mentioned) of his domain boundary. I remember they were all there to tell ning about the existence of supreme sovereigns in volume 34, but I could've sworn we saw hegemon netherlily (ancient cultivator hegemon) before that, like in volume 30, or was that another EE ancient cultivator?

Not exactly correct. Solesky starts his Daomerge during the fight, but doesn't show up for it. When Ji Ning and his other friend are about to lose, Ji Ning breaks through again. After that, they win the fight, and Ji Ning kills one of the enemies.

Solesky finishes his Daomerge slightly after that.

On a side note, Ji Ning doesn't use the treasure from that arc that helps Daomerges. His Omega Dao is too powerful, and he later has to find another much more valuable treasure that can help him (though he still fails in the end).

Prady said:
    Lazergen said:

Which volume is it in?

Aside from that I have another question, I forget when we see all the hegemons (the other 2 that have been mentioned) of his domain boundary. I remember they were all there to tell ning about the existence of supreme sovereigns in volume 34, but I could've sworn we saw hegemon netherlily (ancient cultivator hegemon) before that, like in volume 30, or was that another EE ancient cultivator?
    Could be wrong, but I don't recall him meeting another Hegemon until beginning of Volume 34.
  • zyar12 said:

Not exactly correct. Solesky starts his Daomerge during the fight, but doesn't show up for it. When Ji Ning and his other friend are about to lose, Ji Ning breaks through again. After that, they win the fight, and Ji Ning kills one of the enemies.

On a side note, Ji Ning doesn't use the treasure from that arc that helps Daomerges. His Omega Dao is too powerful, and he later has to find another much more valuable treasure that can help him (though he still fails in the end).

Prady said:
    Lazergen said:

Which volume is it in?

Could be wrong, but I don't recall him meeting another Hegemon until beginning of Volume 34.
    who are the other 2 Hegemon's other then the Brightshore Hegemon, and what are their abilities and laws?
  • avijoyd said:
    zyar12 said:

Prady said:
    Lazergen said:

Which volume is it in?

who are the other 2 Hegemon's other then the Brightshore Hegemon, and what are their abilities and laws?
    one is trom the Ancient Practioners, the other is from the special lifeforms clan. I don't remember their abilities ever being stated.
  • edited July 2017
    tombec94 said:
    avijoyd said:
    zyar12 said:

Prady said:
    Lazergen said:

Which volume is it in?

one is trom the Ancient Practioners, the other is from the special lifeforms clan. I don't remember their abilities ever being stated.
    Yupp never stated, but hegemon netherlily could be the strongest since ancient cultivators are technically the strongest lifeform (ning is an exception since he's broken in every aspect). Also she's sexy, so she automatically gets + points
  • edited July 2017
    tombec94 said:
    avijoyd said:
    zyar12 said:

Prady said:
    Lazergen said:

Which volume is it in?

They aren't really stated, but ancient cultivators are technically the strongest lifeform. So hegemon netherlily could be the strongest of the 3 (obviously it more so depends on your dao, but ning is really the only one who's broken enough to surpass the special lifeforms, and nuwa...but that comes way later on)
  • Prady said:
    tombec94 said:
    avijoyd said:
    zyar12 said:

Prady said:
    Lazergen said:

Which volume is it in?

They aren't really stated, but ancient cultivators are technically the strongest lifeform. So hegemon netherlily could be the strongest of the 3 (obviously it more so depends on your dao, but ning is really the only one who's broken enough to surpass the special lifeforms, and nuwa...but that comes way later on)
    Actually, I vaguely remember it being noted a bit later that Hegemon Brightshore is the most powerful of the 3.

It's not really relevant though, as the 3 Hegemons become pretty much unimportant in the story a little after Ji Ning breaks through to 4th step Daolord.
  • zyar12 said:
    Prady said:
    tombec94 said:
    avijoyd said:
    zyar12 said:

Prady said:
    Lazergen said:

Which volume is it in?

Actually, I vaguely remember it being noted a bit later that Hegemon Brightshore is the most powerful of the 3.

It's not really relevant though, as the 3 Hegemons become pretty much unimportant in the story a little after Ji Ning breaks through to 4th step Daolord.
    They start losing importance when Ning becomes 4th step daolord, then after he fails his daomerge they are mentioned only a few times because they aren't a match for Ning anymore. He is too OP, at that point only the final boss is a threat to him (and obviously his truesoul dispersion, but he is the MC and we all know he will find a way to reverse it).
  • tombec94 said:
    zyar12 said:
    Prady said:
    tombec94 said:
    avijoyd said:
    zyar12 said:

Prady said:
    Lazergen said:

Which volume is it in?

They start losing importance when Ning becomes 4th step daolord, then after he fails his daomerge they are mentioned only a few times because they aren't a match for Ning anymore. He is too OP, at that point only the final boss is a threat to him (and obviously his truesoul dispersion, but he is the MC and we all know he will find a way to reverse it).
    Lol he can freely run around any domain boundary since he's way stronger than any hegemon and everyone knows that supreme sovereigns are protecting him
  • And why are SS protecting him?

By the way, what would happen to Youji? Is she going to be an EE as well?
  • And why are SS protecting him?

By the way, what would happen to Youji? Is she going to be an EE as well?
    It's about ji ning's omega dao, he is teaching his dao to them for the later generations in exchange the SS will protect him and his family.
  • How many books there is?which book he revive his wife?
  • edited August 2017
    How many books there is?which book he revive his wife?
    i think it's at or before the final "chapter" of the entire novel
    also 45 books
  • edited August 2017
    How many books there is?which book he revive his wife?
    also 45 books
    Wow why so late? 
    And what about his daughter?can you give me spoilers about her?
  • How many books there is?which book he revive his wife?
    also 45 books
    Wow why so late? 
    And what about his daughter?can you give me spoilers about her?
    Because he needs to become the controller of the Primordial Chaos universe in order to revive her, and that only happens at the end.

His daughter is irrelevant. Later becomes a Daolord and eventually an Eternal Emperor, marries one of his disciples, and that's pretty much it.
  • By the way, what would happen to Youji? Is she going to be an EE as well? Can someone tell me what Book it's going to happen?
  • Does Ninedust succeed in his daomerge? 
  • Can someone please give the titles of the remaining books (and if you are not sure please give your best estimates)?
    Thank You
  • edited August 2017
    avijoyd said:
    Can someone please give the titles of the remaining books (and if you are not sure please give your best estimates)?
    Thank You
    I got these from lnmtl so I'm not sure if they're correct 

31. Star River Basin (?)
    32. Waveshift World (?)
    33. Red Wave Palace 
    34. Devil Elephant Rock Wall
    35. Aeonioan Race
    36. Fourth Step Dao Lord
    37. Fire God Bird
    38. Daomerge
    39. Nuwa
    40. Five Supreme Sovereigns

No idea about books 41-45, couldn't find the titles.
  • Can someone please an explanation about what the Terror StarSea is and why it is so Mysterious ?
    Thanks 
  • can someone tell about the first battle about the first battle with the sith universe?