Spoiler thread DE

Comments

• edited April 2017
    ji ning reach the supreme sovereing level ????
  • hugh said:
    ji ning reach the supreme sovereing level ????
    yes
  • When Ji Ning's at his Dao merge is he even stronger than dao lord Allgod was?
  • When Ji Ning's at his Dao merge is he even stronger than dao lord Allgod was?
    Basically after failing his Daomerge he menages to understand the eternal form of his ultimate sword dao but he already failed his daomerge and his soul starts to disperse, at this point he already has the power of an ultimate eternal emperor but can't use it fully because doing so would hasten his soul dispersing. The power of an ultimate eternal emperor is the same as a supreme sovereign. In Ning's universe no one can harm him, the six supreme sovereign treat him as a friend because he menaged to understand an ultimate dao, he can beat ruler class eternal emperors, Allgod isn't even worth mentioning. Only the final enemies are a threat to him(they are from a dfferent universe).
  • edited April 2017
    What is the giant creature that's swallowing up world gods in the latest chapter?
  • zyar12 said:
    tombec94 said:
    Kross said:
    What book does Ji Ning become a Dao Lord? And likewise an Eternal Emperor? 
    Book 29 and 43, but i can tell you that he becomes as strong as a supreme sovereign(last level of the novel, it comes after eternal emperor) while still being a dao lord. From now on his cultivation will take more time but it is cool because he follows a path a little different from everyone else, he menages to follow the path of the ultimate sword dao (basically ultimate level daos are the strongest version of that dao). Dao lord level is divided in 4 steps but there is another reason why he takes so long to reach eternal emperor, it is a huge spoiler so i won't say anything.
    Please spoil me :wink: 
    Basically, he fails his Daomerge the first time. Because of this, his truesoul starts dispersing and stuff. A little later, he loses his original body because he has to fight all out for an extended period of time.

After another couple volumes, he attempts Daomerge again and succeeds.

• zyar12 said:
    tombec94 said:
    Kross said:
    What book does Ji Ning become a Dao Lord? And likewise an Eternal Emperor? 
    Book 29 and 43, but i can tell you that he becomes as strong as a supreme sovereign(last level of the novel, it comes after eternal emperor) while still being a dao lord. From now on his cultivation will take more time but it is cool because he follows a path a little different from everyone else, he menages to follow the path of the ultimate sword dao (basically ultimate level daos are the strongest version of that dao). Dao lord level is divided in 4 steps but there is another reason why he takes so long to reach eternal emperor, it is a huge spoiler so i won't say anything.
    Please spoil me :wink: 
    Basically, he fails his Daomerge the first time. Because of this, his truesoul starts dispersing and stuff. A little later, he loses his original body because he has to fight all out for an extended period of time.

After another couple volumes, he attempts Daomerge again and succeeds.

• Do you guys want me to make a spoiler for Volume 29?
  • That is entirely up to you. You don't need anybody's consent for that.
  • In which volume did Ning gain the inheritance that allowed him to walk the path of the Eternal Ultimate Sword dao?
  • In which volume did Ning gain the inheritance that allowed him to walk the path of the Eternal Ultimate Sword dao?
    It wasn't an inheritance. As explained in chapter 31 of current volume after reaching full mastery as a world god to reach dao lord level you have to make your own dao. Each of these created daos can be right or wrong to certain degrees. The ultimate form of any dao is the form which more closely resembles the prime essence of that dao (i am not 100% sure about this, anyways a ultimate dao is the best path you can walk for that dao). Ji Ning understands the ultimate form of the sword dao thanks to his Brightmoon swod arts, Nameless sword arts and all other sword techniques he has but also because he is extremely talented in the sword. The eternal ultimate sword dao is the form his dao takes after succeeding to daomerge (every dao becomes eternal after daomerge).
  • in which volume is when appear the supreme sovereing level expert?
  • hugh said:
    in which volume is when appear the supreme sovereing level expert?
    I think it was in volume 39, but i'm not sure
  • You can attempt Daomerge multiple times?
  • tombec94 said:
    hugh said:
    in which volume is when appear the supreme sovereing level expert?
    I think it was in volume 39, but i'm not sure
    Actually i remembered a moment ago that it happens before volume 39 but i don't remember which volume.
    You can attempt Daomerge multiple times?

Well not exactly, once they fail their true souls starts dispersing and they can only wait for death. Anyways events lead Ning to develop a technique which allows daolords of daomerge failure to give it a second shot, but this happens near the end(in volume 43).
  • edited May 2017
    I'm at the part right after Ji Ning became 2nd Step Daolord and went back to three-realms to give them some ressources, his first follower Su Youji is already saying she can break through to the same level too, is this ever going to stop or are his followers always going to be in the same cultivation level right behind him ?
    Also the author made a big deal about how the MC path of the sword is complete since it contains all 5 sword forms while even the other geniuses from the kingdom where he got kidnapped only has 2 or 3 forms for their dao paths(I forgot his name, the guy who practices heartforce and light had 3) but in practice It just seems like the he wanted to stall the MC in that cultivation level, he doesn't actually get any advantage from it, when he world god he could only fight up to 2nd Dao Lord (if you exclude the azure mist thing from the nine seals) which is the same level as the other geniuses and after breaking through to second step now(or is he still just step 1 but people think he's second step ?) he can barely beat some at 4th step with the azure mist and only third step without, his swordart doesn't seem that impressive.
  • Jirachier said:
    I'm at the part right after Ji Ning became 2nd Step Daolord and went back to three-realms to give them some ressources, his first follower Su Youji is already saying she can break through to the same level too, is this ever going to stop or are his followers always going to be in the same cultivation level right behind him ?
    Also the author made a big deal about how the MC path of the sword is complete since it contains all 5 sword forms while even the other geniuses from the kingdom where he got kidnapped only has 2 or 3 forms for their dao paths(I forgot his name, the guy who practices heartforce and light had 3) but in practice It just seems like the he wanted to stall the MC in that cultivation level, he doesn't actually get any advantage from it, when he world god he could only fight up to 2nd Dao Lord (if you exclude the azure mist thing from the nine seals) which is the same level as the other geniuses and after breaking through to second step now(or is he still just step 1 but people think he's second step ?) he can barely beat some at 4th step with the azure mist and only third step without, his swordart doesn't seem that impressive.
    His followers are always close to his level unitil 4th step daolord.
    If you are at volume 29 then he is a 1st step daolord but he is fooling the others by saying he is a 2nd step. A 1st step daolord who can hold his own against an ordinary 4th step daolord isn't OP? I don't know what you wanted, pheraps a 1st step daolord who could kill eternal emperors? I mean, between 1st step and 4th step there are three levels......
  • tombec94 said:
    Jirachier said:
    If you are at volume 29 then he is a 1st step daolord but he is fooling the others by saying he is a 2nd step. A 1st step daolord who can hold his own against an ordinary 4th step daolord isn't OP? I don't know what you wanted, pheraps a 1st step daolord who could kill eternal emperors? I mean, between 1st step and 4th step there are three levels......
    That's what I wasn't sure of because I'm reading lnmt. From my understanding the azureflower mist always allows the MC to fight one level higher than his real one. So basically as a 1st step dao lord without the azureflower he can beat 3rd step ?
    And why does everyone think he's a second step daolord ?
  • Jirachier said:
    tombec94 said:
    Jirachier said:
    That's what I wasn't sure of because I'm reading lnmt. From my understanding the azureflower mist always allows the MC to fight one level higher than his real one. So basically as a 1st step dao lord without the azureflower he can beat 3rd step ?
    Not exactly one step. Closer to half step. Remember that when he's an Elder God, he is on par with a World God in pure strength not only because of the mist, but also because of his clone fusion.

Everyone thinks he's a second step Daolord because he intentionally deceives them. He wants to conceal the power of his Ultimate Sword Dao.
  • zyar12 said:
    Jirachier said:
    tombec94 said:
    Jirachier said:
    Not exactly one step. Closer to half step. Remember that when he's an Elder God, he is on par with a World God in pure strength not only because of the mist, but also because of his clone fusion.

Everyone thinks he's a second step Daolord because he intentionally deceives them. He wants to conceal the power of his Ultimate Sword Dao.
    I'll add something here: at the beginning of volume 29 when Ji Ning is heading to Vastheaven palace, as a world god he captured a third step dao lord (at this point Ning is at the true peak of the world level, using all his tresures, equipment and insights he is as strong as an ordinary 3rd step dao lord). When he breakthrough to 1st step daolord he deceives everyone saying he is a 2nd stage daolord, at this point he can hold his own against ordinary 4th step daolord. When i say ordinary i mean the weakest cultivators, later on there will be very strong daolords like strange lifeforms and ancient practioners. The strongest daolord owns a chosmo weapon/treasure, which is the level after eternal weapon and also the strongest level for tresures found in Ning's universe. Ji Ning will become the strongest daolord while still being a 3rd step. When he becomes a 4th step daolord he slaughters eternal emperors and even a ruler said it would be difficult to kill Ning. He is very OP, after attempting daomerge he develops a lot of cool sword arts (infused with other daos) which make him even more OP.
  • edited May 2017
    What is the Hegemon's cultivation level ? Is he a ruler class Eternal Emperor or is he above it ?

Will we see Bertulu and Kilostar in the future ?
  • edited May 2017
    Evaansan said:
    What is the Hegemon's cultivation level ? Is he a ruler class Eternal Emperor or is he above it ?

Will we see Bertulu and Kilostar in the future ?
    Hegemon is ruler class EE (his dao is space-time), keep in mind that above ruler class EE there are only supreme sovereigns (and in Ning universe there are only 5-6 of them). As for the second question i don't remember exactly but i think they are only mentioned later on because Ning becomes too much of a monster, they can't compare with him.
  • above ruler class EE is the ultimate class EE. Ruler class EEs can break into common class SS and ultimate class EEs can break into ruler class SS. After that a ruler class SS can refine their chaos universe and gain full control of it. Though keep in mind that ning is the only one who achieves ultimate class EE, by fusing 10+ daos.
  • I've reached volume 36 where someone called Redsnow City Lord wants to kill the MC, what is his cultivation level exactly ? Is he just a peak dao lord that is being strenghted by some item ?
  • Jirachier said:
    I've reached volume 36 where someone called Redsnow City Lord wants to kill the MC, what is his cultivation level exactly ? Is he just a peak dao lord that is being strenghted by some item ?
    He is an EE, i don't remember if he had anything special about him, probably he was very close to ruler level
  • I read in a different thread that Ji Ning will breakthrough to eternal emperor in volume 38 but i just finished it and he failed his daomerge, am i wrong ?
  • Jirachier said:
    I read in a different thread that Ji Ning will breakthrough to eternal emperor in volume 38 but i just finished it and he failed his daomerge, am i wrong ?
    i think he does the daomerge a second time since he failed the first time....
  • Jirachier said:
    I read in a different thread that Ji Ning will breakthrough to eternal emperor in volume 38 but i just finished it and he failed his daomerge, am i wrong ?
    but when does it happen ? I'm reading volume 39 and it sounds like he might just skip eternal emperor level and immediately breakthrough to sovereign.
  • Jirachier said:
    Jirachier said:
    but when does it happen ? I'm reading volume 39 and it sounds like he might just skip eternal emperor level and immediately breakthrough to sovereign.
    Vol 43 .
  • Jirachier said:
    Jirachier said:
    Nope, I think he stays at peak Daolord for a couple more volumes. It's something like Vol 42 or 43 before he manages to perfect the truesoul technique that allows him to retry the Daomerge.