Spoiler thread DE

Comments

• With his primaltwin next to the Three Realms he technically never left.
  • What were the 10 daos Ning fused to become an Ultimate Eternal Emperor?
    Did he find and master the missing parts of the Nameless sword art?
    What is Daolord Solesky's Dao?
    I can only remember some of them: lighting, water, space, karma. There were a couple more I don't remember.
    Solesky's Dao is some form of water.
    Actually i remember him having fused more than 10 daos. He had his eternal ultimate sword dao as his main dao, than he fused more ruler class daos in it, which are water, fire, earth, metal, wood, lightning, wind, light, darkness, space-time, yin-yang,karma, formations and destruction/deconstruction; i don't remember if he ever fused life and death daos, anyways he fused the major ones. When he fuses the destruction/deconstruction one he steps in ultimate supreme sovereign level.
  • tombec94 said:
    What were the 10 daos Ning fused to become an Ultimate Eternal Emperor?
    Actually i remember him having fused more than 10 daos. He had his eternal ultimate sword dao as his main dao, than he fused more ruler class daos in it, which are water, fire, earth, metal, wood, lightning, wind, light, darkness, space-time, yin-yang,karma, formations and destruction/deconstruction; i don't remember if he ever fused life and death daos, anyways he fused the major ones. When he fuses the destruction/deconstruction one he steps in ultimate supreme sovereign level.
    He fuses them all into his Brightmoon Sword Art right? Damn that sounds so OP. Can you tell us which Daos he fused with each stance?
  • edited April 2017
    dionit said:
    tombec94 said:
    He fuses them all into his Brightmoon Sword Art right? Damn that sounds so OP. Can you tell us which Daos he fused with each stance?
    well that's hard to answer, i don't really remember. Anyways i rember that he fuses wood,earth,metal,water and fire in a single stance so basically that's the 5 element stance, the most balanced or something along those lines; than he fuses lightning and wind into another stance making it the fastest; than light and darkness in another one; the space-time one is awesome, i remember that i liked it a lot but i don't remember what it does exactly, now that i think about it Ji Ning may have fused that with the formation dao to unleash a massive sword energy barrage on top of his enemies (i may be wrong about this one); yin-yang was a defensive stance, as for karma i don't remember; the deconstruction one is an offensive stance and was so strong that it scared shitless the final boss making him flee, and Ning was still a ultimate eternal emperor while using it.
  • How do you know all this?
  • lolmanxD said:
    How do you know all this?
    I read mtl but i don't suggest reading it as most of the little details aren't understandable and this ruins the story in fact i'm still reading here on wuxiaworld.
  • edited April 2017
    Did he really fuse other daos into his sword dao. I think it was pure sword dao that uses the concepts of the others? Or is that the same thing?

But i do remember his sword dao being strong enough to destroy Space-Time.
  • Did he really fuse other daos into his sword dao. I think it was pure sword dao that uses the concepts of the others? Or is that the same thing?

But i do remember his sword dao being strong enough to destroy Space-Time.
    Ya, he does. Fusing other Daos is how you create an Ultimate Dao (obviously, the core is still the Dao of the Sword).

His sword being strong enough to break space was fairly early on (while he was still a World God, I think), and doesn't have much to do with his later comprehension of space-time or other Daos.
  • zyar12 said:
    Ya, he does. Fusing other Daos is how you create an Ultimate Dao (obviously, the core is still the Dao of the Sword).
    No, no it isn't.

Fusing other Daos is how Ji Ning gained a better foundation in order to gain what he needed (something completely different) to level up from Ultimate Eternal Emperor to Ultimate Supreme Emperor (please let there be better translation than that...).

The whole "he needs to fuse many Daos to become Ultimate" comes from a bad explanation of someone way back and has no basis on the actual plot. It's simply that all Daos touch and so it's easier to get the necessary enlightenment to advance your main Dao if you have many other Daos at very high level.
  • Arkeus said:
    zyar12 said:
    No, no it isn't.

Fusing other Daos is how Ji Ning gained a better foundation in order to gain what he needed (something completely different) to level up from Ultimate Eternal Emperor to Ultimate Supreme Emperor (please let there be better translation than that...).

The whole "he needs to fuse many Daos to become Ultimate" comes from a bad explanation of someone way back and has no basis on the actual plot. It's simply that all Daos touch and so it's easier to get the necessary enlightenment to advance your main Dao if you have many other Daos at very high level.
    Fair enough, I must have remembered wrong.

Ya, hopefully the official translation for it is better (Ultimate Supremacy or something? dunno). Though it might be a while. I don't remember which book they first mention supremes in.
  • tombec94 said:
    dionit said:
    tombec94 said:
    well that's hard to answer, i don't really remember. Anyways i rember that he fuses wood,earth,metal,water and fire in a single stance so basically that's the 5 element stance, the most balanced or something along those lines; than he fuses lightning and wind into another stance making it the fastest; than light and darkness in another one; the space-time one is awesome, i remember that i liked it a lot but i don't remember what it does exactly, now that i think about it Ji Ning may have fused that with the formation dao to unleash a massive sword energy barrage on top of his enemies (i may be wrong about this one); yin-yang was a defensive stance, as for karma i don't remember; the deconstruction one is an offensive stance and was so strong that it scared shitless the final boss making him flee, and Ning was still a ultimate eternal emperor while using it.
    So are these new stances altogether or just an upgrade to the five original ones?
  • dionit said:
    tombec94 said:
    dionit said:
    tombec94 said:
    So are these new stances altogether or just an upgrade to the five original ones?
    I don't remember, probably an upgrade though
  • edited April 2017
    So I started reading the MTL. I really don't like volumes 30-35. IET drags that shit out to the extreme. His obession with his dead wife is annoying tbh. Not sure why he did it in this novel when it was done in his previous novel but in a more fucked up way "Inch of Radiance". 

edit:
    Just got to volume 39 I pretty much dropped the novel. It went downhill after volume 30. You can even see notes at the bottom that IET said he's at a bottleneck. lol. I can see the shit Swallowed Star copied from this and it copied the worst parts since I still think that's IET worst novel. Hopefully Xue Ying doesn't disappoint me I"m up to the raws on that and I'm enjoying that the most. 
  • bonifide said:
     I can see the shit Swallowed Star copied from this and it copied the worst parts since I still think that's IET worst novel.
    But SS came before DE afaik.
  • bonifide said:
    So I started reading the MTL. I really don't like volumes 30-35. IET drags that shit out to the extreme. His obession with his dead wife is annoying tbh. Not sure why he did it in this novel when it was done in his previous novel but in a more fucked up way "Inch of Radiance". 

edit:
    Just got to volume 39 I pretty much dropped the novel. It went downhill after volume 30. You can even see notes at the bottom that IET said he's at a bottleneck. lol. I can see the shit Swallowed Star copied from this and it copied the worst parts since I still think that's IET worst novel. Hopefully Xue Ying doesn't disappoint me I"m up to the raws on that and I'm enjoying that the most. 
    1. it's true that this second part is more focused on Ji Ning travels and adventures but it is not dragged, i find it enjoyable;
    2. the "revive wife" theme stays in the background for all the 2nd part of the novel but it is mentioned only a few times, i don't think those few times ruin the story;
    3. Did you stop reading because he failed his daomerge? Come on man! At least finish to read the whole thing (actually i was a bit disappointed too at that point but in volume 43 everything changes);

Actually I think you should have avoided mtl, sometimes it ruins all the fun that a good translation can bring. I suggest you keep reading RWX's translation. I did your same mistake with ISSTH, when i read the part about the war with 33 Heavens i was so bored that i thought "i'm done with this shit", reading Deathblade's translation made me understand a lot of things that i hadn't noticed before while reading mtl and i enjoyed myself more, it's really those little details which make the read an enjoyable one. Also binge reading all that mtl is bad for your health, and reading two chapters a day is the right amount to enjoy yourself more. Trust me keep reading, the end of DE is pretty satisfying (apart from the reunion with the wife, which i didn't give a shit about).
  • tombec94 said:

Actually I think you should have avoided mtl, sometimes it ruins all the fun that a good translation can bring. I suggest you keep reading RWX's translation. I did your same mistake with ISSTH, when i read the part about the war with 33 Heavens i was so bored that i thought "i'm done with this shit", reading Deathblade's translation made me understand a lot of things that i hadn't noticed before while reading mtl and i enjoyed myself more, it's really those little details which make the read an enjoyable one. Also binge reading all that mtl is bad for your health, and reading two chapters a day is the right amount to enjoy yourself more. Trust me keep reading, the end of DE is pretty satisfying (apart from the reunion with the wife, which i didn't give a shit about).
    IET is my favorite author. I finished reading SS and its the worst of his novels. I been dropped ISSTH and I read the translated chapters. I thinking binging is bad for my health. lol. I actually like Ning travels I just stop liking them after volume 30. I started reading that Nuwa volume and I was bored as hell. I didn't care one bit for her. Plus he kept begging for Surpreme Beings to revive his wife. If anything he should had worried when he got strong enough or after dao fussion. Plus IET knew damn well he made NIng OP as fuck before Dao Merge had to nerf him for volumes for a while. I actually skipped 2 volumes and read that there was going to be a war with them people. I got annoyed since IET does this in all his novels except CD. Before Dao fussion that messed was dragged out when he became a Dao Lord. Hell it took billions of years IIRC when he was Dao Lord 4 just to learn all them daos. Matter of fact I like Ning traveling more and not focused on the wife. We all know who should be the love interest. He spent how many years with her like 50 years if that. Other people he spends millions of years with them. I read a lot of MTL now and I notice a trend after the 500th chapter most series turn to shit. Even Warlock of the Magus World got bad at one point that I think it was literally an author change. 

B4sh3r said:
    OH I thought it was DE SS LXY. Either way I can see some copy and paste shit from DE to SS. 
  • bonifide said:
    tombec94 said:

IET is my favorite author. I finished reading SS and its the worst of his novels. I been dropped ISSTH and I read the translated chapters. I thinking binging is bad for my health. lol. I actually like Ning travels I just stop liking them after volume 30. I started reading that Nuwa volume and I was bored as hell. I didn't care one bit for her. Plus he kept begging for Surpreme Beings to revive his wife. If anything he should had worried when he got strong enough or after dao fussion. Plus IET knew damn well he made NIng OP as fuck before Dao Merge had to nerf him for volumes for a while. I actually skipped 2 volumes and read that there was going to be a war with them people. I got annoyed since IET does this in all his novels except CD. Before Dao fussion that messed was dragged out when he became a Dao Lord. Hell it took billions of years IIRC when he was Dao Lord 4 just to learn all them daos. Matter of fact I like Ning traveling more and not focused on the wife. We all know who should be the love interest. He spent how many years with her like 50 years if that. Other people he spends millions of years with them. I read a lot of MTL now and I notice a trend after the 500th chapter most series turn to shit. Even Warlock of the Magus World got bad at one point that I think it was literally an author change. 

B4sh3r said:
    OH I thought it was DE SS LXY. Either way I can see some copy and paste shit from DE to SS. 
    SS is kinda bad but IET sure know how to make ridiculously powerful mc, luo feng is probably the most powerful mc i have ever seen. :smiley: 
  • SS is kinda bad but IET sure know how to make ridiculously powerful mc, luo feng is probably the most powerful mc i have ever seen. :smiley: 
    LOL I don't know I just think Luo Feng has the most OP weapons. He makes Qin Yu weapons look like toys. Then again literally SS whole novel is a treasure hunt with very little story. Ning before Dao fusion was doing some OP shit being people way above his level with his power along. Luo Feng well he had so many weapons and utilities so he won by his cheapness. lol. So far out of IET MCs Xue Ying the only one with no cheat starting up he's just a damn genius at studying if you call that a cheat. lol
  • bonifide said:
    SS is kinda bad but IET sure know how to make ridiculously powerful mc, luo feng is probably the most powerful mc i have ever seen. :smiley: 
    LOL I don't know I just think Luo Feng has the most OP weapons. He makes Qin Yu weapons look like toys. Then again literally SS whole novel is a treasure hunt with very little story. Ning before Dao fusion was doing some OP shit being people way above his level with his power along. Luo Feng well he had so many weapons and utilities so he won by his cheapness. lol. So far out of IET MCs Xue Ying the only one with no cheat starting up he's just a damn genius at studying if you call that a cheat. lol
    Yeah, but in my opinion i think luo feng after reaching universe lord even without his bling treasures is a lot stronger than any other IET mc's. :smiley:

At least luo feng have a slightly useful wife.
  • Yeah, but in my opinion i think luo feng after reaching universe lord even without his bling treasures is a lot stronger than any other IET mc's. :smiley:

At least luo feng have a slightly useful wife.
    Well Xue Ying wife is useful for a minute well beginning chapters. Plus at the end Luo Feng won by some cheap ass shit. Before Luo FEng broke through at the end he's pretty much Ning Dao Lord 4 peak right before dao fusion. I hope they put Inch of Radiance on LNMTL since that MC might be more on the evil side. Then again Luo Feng is the most ruthless MC out of IET MCs I read. 
  • edited April 2017
    Mmmh. I actually really liked the arc after Ning failed his merge. I guess I enjoy the MC failing a lot more than is usual around here.

I do agree that it felt that Yu Souji should have been the heroine and not Rainbowlfame Fairy. It was especially annoying as she was almost relevant for so damn long.

I am quite amused at how it appears her power set was taken up by XY.
  • Arkeus said:
    Mmmh. I actually really liked the arc after Ning failed his merge. I guess I enjoy the MC failing a lot more than is usual around here.

I do agree that it felt that Yu Souji should have been the heroine and not Rainbowlfame Fairy. It was especially annoying as she was almost relevant for so damn long.

I think I will go back and read that boring Nuwa volume again to see how it is. I don't mind MCs failing but that was a big ass fail. lol. Just trying to find something else good on LNMTL since most of the novels I damn despise the MCs or the authors. lol
  • edited April 2017
    bonifide said:
    Arkeus said:

I think I will go back and read that boring Nuwa volume again to see how it is. I don't mind MCs failing but that was a big ass fail. lol. Just trying to find something else good on LNMTL since most of the novels I damn despise the MCs or the authors. lol
    That's what happens when the authors have to write 1000-3000 chapters in 2-4 years. Obviously, they're gonna get mentally fucked over by writing the same shit over and over again. Not to mention how bored they must've gotten. I've definitely noticed a decrease in quality for EVERY CN novel I've ever read as the story progresses to stupid chapter counts.

They would've been so inspired and excited to write a new story, hence the earlier chapters are usually the really good ones, after a while some novels just go straight to shit.
  • Prady said:
    That's what happens when the authors have to write 1000-3000 chapters in 2-4 years. Obviously, they're gonna get mentally fucked over by writing the same shit over and over again. Not to mention how bored they must've gotten. I've definitely noticed a decrease in quality for EVERY CN novel I've ever read as the story progresses to stupid chapter counts.

They would've been so inspired and excited to write a new story, hence the earlier chapters are usually the really good ones, after a while some novels just go straight to shit.
    Oh I know thats why I wish Qidian changed their policy they would have more quality work but it seems they care more about quantity.
  • What book does Ji Ning become a Dao Lord? And likewise an Eternal Emperor? 
  • Kross said:
    What book does Ji Ning become a Dao Lord? And likewise an Eternal Emperor? 
    Book 29 and 43, but i can tell you that he becomes as strong as a supreme sovereign(last level of the novel, it comes after eternal emperor) while still being a dao lord. From now on his cultivation will take more time but it is cool because he follows a path a little different from everyone else, he menages to follow the path of the ultimate sword dao (basically ultimate level daos are the strongest version of that dao). Dao lord level is divided in 4 steps but there is another reason why he takes so long to reach eternal emperor, it is a huge spoiler so i won't say anything.
  • tombec94 said:
    Kross said:
    Book 29 and 43, but i can tell you that he becomes as strong as a supreme sovereign(last level of the novel, it comes after eternal emperor) while still being a dao lord. From now on his cultivation will take more time but it is cool because he follows a path a little different from everyone else, he menages to follow the path of the ultimate sword dao (basically ultimate level daos are the strongest version of that dao). Dao lord level is divided in 4 steps but there is another reason why he takes so long to reach eternal emperor, it is a huge spoiler so i won't say anything.
    Please spoil me :wink: 
  • tombec94 said:
    Kross said:
    Please spoil me :wink: 
    Basically, he fails his Daomerge the first time. Because of this, his truesoul starts dispersing and stuff. A little later, he loses his original body because he has to fight all out for an extended period of time.

After another couple volumes, he attempts Daomerge again and succeeds.