Spoiler thread DE

Comments

• what does JN do to Godking at the end ? Put him in some kind of hell like Yu Wei would be kind imo
  • What volume is Ji Nings Dao Fusion and what volume does he first hear of Nuwa.
  • Rykin said:
    What volume is Ji Nings Dao Fusion and what volume does he first hear of Nuwa.
    book 38 and 39
  • Rykin said:
    What volume is Ji Nings Dao Fusion and what volume does he first hear of Nuwa.
    book 38 and 39
    Thank you very much.
  • when ji ning revive his parents?
  • edited December 2016
    Not really remember. When he became as world god or when he reached the Palace?
  • when he arrives at the palace ,volume 29.
  • So at what point does Godking realize "oh, boy, i fked up"
  • Point when JN learns movement technique surprassing limits of dao. That's 1st time. 2nd time when JN leaves some place called undermoon lake and learns a lot of stuff which gives him power to capture construct called end of all things. 3rd time when seamless gate and their condition for surrender becomes "give their leader to JN". 
  • Godking was a right, Ji Ning was an idiot for believing him.
  • Well JN was ready for the fact that Godking won't honour his promise so he went beserk reversing the situation in favour of Nuwa allience.
  • niax said:
    Godking was a right, Ji Ning was an idiot for believing him.
    He just hoped it would work. But:
    Luke said:
    Well JN was ready for the fact that Godking won't honour his promise so he went beserk reversing the situation in favour of Nuwa allience.
  • So after Yu Wei is killed in like 3 or 4 chapters from now by the Godking does she get revived like JN claims its possible?

Because last time I was hoping someone will get revived was the old guy from Coiling Dragon and boy was I dissapinted.
  • opala82 said:
    So after Yu Wei is killed in like 3 or 4 chapters from now by the Godking does she get revived like JN claims its possible?

Because last time I was hoping someone will get revived was the old guy from Coiling Dragon and boy was I dissapinted.
    Yes, she is revived. It's not until the very end though, in volume 45. Ji Ning has to become the controller of the Chaotic Universe first.
  • edited December 2016
    niax said:
    Godking was a right, Ji Ning was an idiot for believing him.
    it just stupid from him to think that he would ,jn should just kept wrecking havoc until godking release her
    opala82 said:
    So after Yu Wei is killed in like 3 or 4 chapters from now by the Godking does she get revived like JN claims its possible?

yes she does ..............at the end of the novel(like in 24 volumes from this volume).
  • edited December 2016
    hello guys. in the later volumes. the mighty ruler is a good or bad guy? what;s the deal with the second universe?

can anyone answer me the above question in the spoiler i wrote?

• hello guys. in the later volumes. the mighty ruler is a good or bad guy? what;s the deal with the sexon universe?

who's the mighty ruler!?
    the sith are from another universe, under the order of their universe controler to invade the mc universe and control it
  • edited December 2016
    the boss of bright empire (of smth). so the sith are from different universe that the one in 28 volume where ji ning travels?

so the story tells of 3 or more universes?
  • the boss of bright empire (of smth). so the sith are from different universe that the one in 28 volume where ji ning travels?

so the story tells of 3 or more universes?
    sorry my bad(that sith shit is near the end of the novel shit)
    this sexon universe is just  another place in the mc big universe 
    the mighty ruler is nither good or bad ,just doing his own thing.
  • second sexon fast typo mistake  :'(
  • edited December 2016
    souldz25 said:
    hello guys. in the later volumes. the mighty ruler is a good or bad guy? what;s the deal with the sexon universe?

who's the mighty ruler!?
    the sith are from another universe, under the order of their universe controler to invade the mc universe and control it
    The controller wasn't all the interested in the conquering of JN'S universe. It was his discipline who wanted to push it to control an universe of his own.

Mighty ruler is the guy kidnapped JN, right? He is a good guy at least to JN. Watching his back when JN really needed him.
  • edited December 2016
    huntermad said:

The controller wasn't all the interested in the conquering of JN'S universe. It was his discipline who wanted to push it to control an universe of his own.

Mighty ruler is the guy kidnapped JN, right? He is a good guy at least to JN. Watching his back when JN really needed him.
    yeah you're right he was only the backer.
    yes i think so ,but he didn't help him out of the good of his heart ,did he!? plus the whole mass kidnapping thingy
  • edited December 2016
    JN made an oath to serve him and considered the one with biggest potential dao Lord in his Empire so he readily watched his back. He also sometimes support him in other ways. All for the good of his nation. Nothing wrong with that

You must understand how many world gods/Chaos immortals around in the Flaming Dragon Galaxy or any Galaxy for that matter. The amount he kidnapped wasn't a very very fraction of the ones who got killed every year. After being kidnapped, the captives were sent to the arena for selection. They fought each other to reach the top but unlike many arena we saw in Xianxia/Xuanhuan, you are not allowed to used lethal forces there. By winning enough, you got to learn powerful skill and techniques of very high level and points. GET 100 P and you got to walk out. But JN and top immates had stayed there for hundred thousand years to Collect all the techniques to learn.

Overall, walking out isn't all that difficult for better ones with enough time since there would be new immates every thousand years or so. If some couldn't get out within their trillion years lifespan then they had no use for anyone and their life out there without the kidnapping would be unremarkable at best or getting killed as being so weak. The arena life also isn't so bad once you get the hang of it. It may suck for some support chaos immortals but the nation skewed toward World God at lower.level so...tough luck

Trust me, some other factions could do worse,much worse and He only made a hunt every thousand years or so. The ones who got out on his strength got recuited to be the memeber of the 2nd most powerful power in the galaxy automatically
  • edited January 2017
    Well call me repetitive but for the life of mine I can never understand why Ning handles the things at the end of three realem arc the way he did before he goes out because of his oath.

I mean why he lets any people of the seamless alive with only these bullshit oaths. 
    They killed his parents reincarnations and theirs souls but not their true souls. Destroyed his best friends dao companion completely. Tried to assassinate him multiple times. Once even killed his fused main body clones with assassination. Blackmailed him with his dao companion multiple times killed her threw her soul into hell and at the end of the road for her even destroyed her true soul and by doing so robbed his daughter of her mother. Threatened his daughter like "if she were not in subuthi world we would have already killed her" . They assassinated so many people of three realems in a cowardly way. 

In the end Ning was strong enough to just get over with it and destroy all of the seamless high level people lets say down to the celestial immortals and also all the ones who sided with it. I do not give 2 fucks about the fact that they fought together with them to get over the super big bad since they would have also perished if not and this awards them no merit in my eyes. They would have probably not even done this if demon asshole would have still been alive then. I also do not care in the least about them getting forced into following or on a level lower only following seamless side. It does not acquit them. They are just as guilty of all the stuff even if they just followed. If some soldiers burn my house plus my family to cinders I for the life of mine won't ever forgive them just because they were forced to do so.

Ning had the power to do all this and there was like no reason to keep all the high level ones since his primal was right in front of the realems and could have just struck down each and every thread they could not have handled from there if needed. So there is no risk of alien outsiders for them. And if Ning could not have handled them they could have neither done so even with seamless side. 

So is there even one other explanation other than the others wore forced so lets just leave them alone for lettig even one of the high level assholes live?

• I totally agree with you NoobElite I hated how JN handled the SG matter. Personally, I am not a fan of massacres of YC caliber but SG were asking for it and in the end they got off real easy without paying for anything they did.
  • In wich book/chapter will JN reach heart force 5? 
    Thx for the answer in advance ;)
  • Volume 29 chapter 11 is when he has his breakthrough.
  • Thy for your answer mate :smile: 
  • I totally agree with you NoobElite I hated how JN handled the SG matter. Personally, I am not a fan of massacres of YC caliber but SG were asking for it and in the end they got off real easy without paying for anything they did.
    Like I said, the really warmongers were dead and only people who not interested in war left. Many of them were good friends of 3 realms daofathers and the like. most othe lower level just followed the orders and couldn't be distinguished from the same level guy on tye other side as both side intermarried for gen after generation already. The exile was decided as SG's strength was still strong enough to cause immense damage to 3 realms side and there may be some MAD devices just in case.

Then most of them fought and sacrificed as hard as 3 realms lords to protect "3 realms".At the end, there were only a small number of daofathers left on both sides and the fighting forces were also decimated. Combined forces left were about half of one side before final battle. JN wanted to preserved what left of "3 realms" top culvicators.

Those oaths are no ordinary oaths. They are impossible to reverse in like heaven dao oaths even if you are as poweeful as a universe controller. By those oaths of SG'S top culvicators, "3 realms" were no long in danger of civil war ever again.

Also, we only followed JN and saw the atrocities of SG but you must unerstand that 3 realms might commit some nasty stuffs that JN didn't know. SG is no Saint but the idea of 3 realms side was angel is wrong
  • huntermad said:
    I totally agree with you NoobElite I hated how JN handled the SG matter. Personally, I am not a fan of massacres of YC caliber but SG were asking for it and in the end they got off real easy without paying for anything they did.
    Like I said, the really warmongers were dead and only people who not interested in war left. Many of them were good friends of 3 realms daofathers and the like. most othe lower level just followed the orders and couldn't be distinguished from the same level guy on tye other side as both side intermarried for gen after generation already. The exile was decided as SG's strength was still strong enough to cause immense damage to 3 realms side and there may be some MAD devices just in case.

Then most of them fought and sacrificed as hard as 3 realms lords to protect "3 realms".At the end, there were only a small number of daofathers left on both sides and the fighting forces were also decimated. Combined forces left were about half of one side before final battle. JN wanted to preserved what left of "3 realms" top culvicators.

Those oaths are no ordinary oaths. They are impossible to reverse in like heaven dao oaths even if you are as poweeful as a universe controller. By those oaths of SG'S top culvicators, "3 realms" were no long in danger of civil war ever again.

Also, we only followed JN and saw the atrocities of SG but you must unerstand that 3 realms might commit some nasty stuffs that JN didn't know. SG is no Saint but the idea of 3 realms side was angel is wrong
    Well while I get your argument I just can't come to agree too it.
    And well while 3realmes could have done some nasty stuff the ones who started it all were the seamless guys who started to do guerrilla warfare and terror attacks so to say also 3realems did not have the capacity to do these things since they had no one who was like fused into the heavenly dao.
    And let us compare the stuff seamless did to Ning and the world and the stuff the church of light guys did to Linely and his world in CD. The seamless guys were much worse to him and also much worse in general but came out of it like yea we helped against big bad at least so well forget each and every thing we did also the fact that we started this whole shit and if we did not start it big bad fight would have been cheesy. Yea we did 1 good thing we had to do since we would have perished otherwise either way so forget every last bad thing we did with like no bad consequences other than that we can'T betray you guys once again what a shame it is.