Spoiler thread DE

Comments

• huntermad said:
    WB had every advantage so he would win. But at the same level, Houyi would crush him without any trouble. JN always considered Houyi as talented as him and Nuwa, better even.

Houyi and practically anyone that died fighting Demonheart is extremely talented but not on the level of JN and Nuwa considering they might have taken god knows how long to reach 4 Dao Lord+ WITH the help of JN let alone by themselves (like Subhuti and All Fiend). JN is the most talented in his universe by a lot and few in his universe are as talented as Nuwa. 

• edited November 2016
    JN himself considered Houyi at his level. He kept mentioned it again and again.

Houyi was the only one who fought against Demonheart!!! It wasn't even a fight, really. DH showed up and Houyi not even an Ascentral God one-shot a World God. That is 2 tier above him.JN himself didn't think he could do that.

Nobody know how long it took for them to become 4th step dao lords. The problem with 4th step DL was their 99,9999999999% dying chace in the dao fusion so it was completely normal for a dao lord to attempt dao fusion in his/her last century. JN got cocky and paid dearly for that
  • edited November 2016
    huntermad said:
    Houyi was the only one who fought against Demonheart!!! It wasn't even a fight, really. DH showed up and Houyi not even an Ascentral God one-shot a World God. That is 2 tier above him.JN himself didn't think he could do that.
    HouYi was an Elder God.  Demonheart was a mountain peak Elder God.
  • vexvex
    edited November 2016
    huntermad said:

Nobody know how long it took for them to become 4th step dao lords. The problem with 4th step DL was their 99,9999999999% dying chace in the dao fusion so it was completely normal for a dao lord to attempt dao fusion in his/her last century. JN got cocky and paid dearly for that
    That might have been the case when he was at lower levels of power, but not when he was on equal footing with emperors.

...No he wasn't? Multiple other figures fought alongside him against Demonheart lol. Did you skip the part where all those leading 3 realms figures died?

Nobody know's how long it took who to get to 4 Dao Lord? If ur talking about JN and Nuwa, we do know (albeit you just have to keep track of time-skips). Subhuti and All Fiend are more ambiguous but they most definitely took way longer than JN and Nuwa. 
  • vex said:
    huntermad said:

That might have been the case when he was at lower levels of power, but not when he was on equal footing with emperors.

...No he wasn't? Multiple other figures fought alongside him against Demonheart lol. Did you skip the part where all those leading 3 realms figures died?

Nobody know's how long it took who to get to 4 Dao Lord? If ur talking about JN and Nuwa, we do know (albeit you just have to keep track of time-skips). Subhuti and All Fiend are more ambiguous but they most definitely took way longer than JN and Nuwa. 
    It was stated that Nuwa and JN took most of the Supreme Sovereign karmic luck and essence from the World Core when they broke through. That's why they had a lot of good fortune when powering up(which means they were faster).

As far as those who died to DH, I'm pretty sure it was just Suiren. And that was just because he sacrificed himself to save that other guy. The rest either got controlled by Old Man Yuan, or self destructed.

It should be noted though that JN didn't break through to heartforce 5 until much much later which is much much harder than swordforce. And that heartforce practitioners are considered to be the strongest practitioners even without secret techniques.

So it is pretty plausible that Houyi is just as good as JN. He just died early.
  • vexvex
    edited November 2016
    Decadent said:
    vex said:
    huntermad said:

It was stated that Nuwa and JN took most of the Supreme Sovereign karmic luck and essence from the World Core when they broke through. That's why they had a lot of good fortune when powering up(which means they were faster).

As far as those who died to DH, I'm pretty sure it was just Suiren. And that was just because he sacrificed himself to save that other guy. The rest either got controlled by Old Man Yuan, or self destructed.

It should be noted though that JN didn't break through to heartforce 5 until much much later which is much much harder than swordforce. And that heartforce practitioners are considered to be the strongest practitioners even without secret techniques.

JN in pure comprehension ability far outstrips Houyi though, which is something you can't excuse with being lucky. And if were talking pure Heartforce JN was barely any slower than Houyi, in fact I'd go out on a limb and say he was quicker considering he got to Heartforce 4 in what? Less than a century? 

Aaah my bad I got the guy that was controlling Old man Yuan and Demonheart mixed up. I meant Old man Yuan.

It is possible but I find it highly unlikely. From what I've read of the novel so far talent falls into two subsets which is the ranking up really fast kind and fighting higher ranks kind ("monstrous talents" almost always fall into this subset). Houyi falls into the latter while (not to a particularly remarkable degree might I add) JN is both. Nuwa also only falls into one but she ranks up so quick that it's all the more remarkable. 
  • vex said:
    Decadent said:
    vex said:
    huntermad said:

JN in pure comprehension ability far outstrips Houyi though, which is something you can't excuse with being lucky. And if were talking pure Heartforce JN was barely any slower than Houyi, in fact I'd go out on a limb and say he was quicker considering he got to Heartforce 4 in what? Less than a century? 

Aaah my bad I got the guy that was controlling Old man Yuan and Demonheart mixed up. I meant Old man Yuan.

It is possible but I find it highly unlikely. From what I've read of the novel so far talent falls into two subsets which is the ranking up really fast kind and fighting higher ranks kind ("monstrous talents" almost always fall into this subset). Houyi falls into the latter while (not to a particularly remarkable degree might I add) JN is both. Nuwa also only falls into one but she ranks up so quick that it's all the more remarkable. 
    JN didn't just get luck, he also got the essence which is what makes talent. It was said that he didn't have much talent when he was born, it was pretty good but he basically just absorbed it from the World Core as he was breaking through a lot and just piled up.

It is also worth noting that Houyi's axe speed surpassed the Heavenly Dao Limit(which is not even his main weapon) on his own. Where as JN only managed to surpass it by learning Daofather Fuju/World God Beixiu's techniques. He also made a way to fully incorporate heartforce into his attacks(where as JN only did partly) which in the book has only been achieved(in the local domain boundary) by the creator of the Heart Sword Art.

But on a side note, I'm pretty sure JN never said that Houyi had talent comparable to him. What I'm saying is, if Houyi pulled his guns at the OMY fight, JN would've died and it would've been Houyi's Era rather than Desolate Era.
  • edited November 2016
    vex said:
    Decadent said:
    vex said:
    huntermad said:

LOL, who is the author of the technique that allowed JN to begin Heartforce? Houyi!!! He developed everything himself and achieve lv 6th in less than a Chaos period without any guidance and at the lowly pevel of a True God. When you actually met the Heartforce experts outside of 3 Realms, only the best of the best were at lv 6 and if one got to lv5 at World God/Chaos Immortal leveo,he would be considered the exceptional talented by everyone around the universe actually l. Reaching lv6 at lower than World God is almost unthinkable(the only that came close to him was Heart Sword Emperor who was considered almost as powerful as an Overlord). If the Heartforce palace knew such a freak like.him exist, they would move heaven and earth to recuit him.

LOL, how could you forget that Houyi just killed Demonheart like 3 mins ago? Do you think a True God killing a World God 2 tiers above him without any consequence? If Houyi was fresh at that time, Old Man yuan wouldn't even move as Houyi could just one-shot has him without any effort. His technique is OP for  3 reamls but not against the arrow of Houyi.

Houyi's talent in Heartforce is unsurpassed by almost anyone JN included. His achievements in Heartforce awed JN for his entire life.

The insctances JN told about the talented people of 3 realms are rare but 8/10 times Houyi would be mentioned alongside with  Nuwa
  • I thought houyi was only at 5th level of heartforce? 
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • huntermad said:
    vex said:
    Decadent said:
    vex said:
    huntermad said:

LOL, who is the author of the technique that allowed JN to begin Heartforce? Houyi!!! He developed everything himself and achieve lv 6th in less than a Chaos period without any guidance and at the lowly pevel of a True God. When you actually met the Heartforce experts outside of 3 Realms, only the best of the best were at lv 6 and if one got to lv5 at World God/Chaos Immortal leveo,he would be considered the exceptional talented by everyone around the universe actually l. Reaching lv6 at lower than World God is almost unthinkable(the only that came close to him was Heart Sword Emperor who was considered almost as powerful as an Overlord). If the Heartforce palace knew such a freak like.him exist, they would move heaven and earth to recuit him.

LOL, how could you forget that Houyi just killed Demonheart like 3 mins ago? Do you think a True God killing a World God 2 tiers above him without any consequence? If Houyi was fresh at that time, Old Man yuan wouldn't even move as Houyi could just one-shot has him without any effort. His technique is OP for  3 reamls but not against the arrow of Houyi.

Houyi's talent in Heartforce is unsurpassed by almost anyone JN included. His achievements in Heartforce awed JN for his entire life.

The insctances JN told about the talented people of 3 realms are rare but 8/10 times Houyi would be mentioned alongside with  Nuwa
    While I agree that Houyi was pretty talented, you're spouting a lot of misinformation.

Houyi never reached the 6th level of heartforce, only the peak of the 5th. A lot of his power came from his heartforce and divine power fusion technique. If he were truly at the 6th level, he would be able to wipe out Demonheart with a single thought.

As was mentioned a couple posts ago, Houyi is an Elder God, not a True God. Similarly, Demonheart is also an Elder God, not a World God. So they were at the same level of cultivation, not 2 tiers apart.
  • lmao. 
  • edited November 2016
    Houyi was mentioned to be a Daofather. Didn't think he became an ascentral before his death. His name weren't in tge list of ascentral God of 3 realms

Demonheart became a World God already when he emerge out of the Heavenly Dao caused major Oh crap. When he fused with the Heavenly Dao, he was an ascentral God already. he only began to cause the conflict after becoming as Nuwa at her peak

What do you mean by elder God anyway? Ascentral?
  • huntermad said:
    Houyi was mentioned to be a Daofather. Didn't think he became an ascentral before his death. His name weren't in tge list of ascentral God of 3 realms

Demonheart became a World God already when he emerge out of the Heavenly Dao caused major Oh crap. When he fused with the Heavenly Dao, he was an ascentral God already. he only began to cause the conflict after becoming as Nuwa at her peak

What do you mean by elder God anyway? Ascentral?
    Ren has translated Ancestral God as Elder God, so we've been using the term as well.

Houyi became an Elder God long before the Endwar. It was kept a secret to everyone else, however.

The raws clearly state that Demonheart is an Elder God when he unfuses from the Heavenly Daos, not a World God. I don't know why you keep insisting he's a World God.
  • Kay, he was just the max level world God. It was years ago and I only remember he stomped everyone until Houyi one shotted hik
  • demonheart wasn't a world god he was elder god (or ancestral god as the raw readers called it)
  • Time to stop responding to shitposters. 
  • edited November 2016
    I've looked through most of the pages and haven't found an answer so forgive me for asking if it's been asked before.

Can someone tell me the chapters(or volumes) Ji Ning get's his second disciple. And any of his other disciples if you know.

Also, can anyone tell me any big arcs such as the war in volumes 20ish or any tournaments/mansions or such things(with minor spoilers) in the second half of the novel(Volume 24+)? Thanks.
  • Can anyone who has read ahead spoil the power lvl of each boss of undermoon lake's islands and their respective daos/forces(eg. Snowfiend-taiji and purgatory god- wuji)
  • I know that Nuwa guys and Seamless fight against this big bad and then become buddy buddy.
    But is it ever mentioned on what basis Nuwa guys with now super op Ning just let them go? I mean they attacked Nuwa guys twice until now and only helped against this big bad because he also went after their hides. So do the Nuwa guys just swallow all heir anger about all their friends who died to assassination and battles? I mean even if the Seamless chef was the the mastermind behind all they still did it.
  • NoobElite said:
    I know that Nuwa guys and Seamless fight against this big bad and then become buddy buddy.
    But is it ever mentioned on what basis Nuwa guys with now super op Ning just let them go? I mean they attacked Nuwa guys twice until now and only helped against this big bad because he also went after their hides. So do the Nuwa guys just swallow all heir anger about all their friends who died to assassination and battles? I mean even if the Seamless chef was the the mastermind behind all they still did it.
    Its mainly because a third force that has been hiding in the dark show up and they super OP.. both nuwa and seamless side lose a lot of people so they stop fighting
    "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth" - Sherlock Holmes
  • aashish said:
    NoobElite said:
    I know that Nuwa guys and Seamless fight against this big bad and then become buddy buddy.
    Its mainly because a third force that has been hiding in the dark show up and they super OP.. both nuwa and seamless side lose a lot of people so they stop fighting
    Well I know of the third faction but after they beat the asshole. So why not fuck seamless over at this point of time?
    Since Clone Ning is bouncer of 3rlms if there is a force Ning can't deal with they are fucked either way and if not it does not matter if they have seamless guys at this point any more ^^
  • How would they protect the Three Realms from Aliens if they cripple themselves of half their strength ?
  • well letting godking live would be a not so good idea to be honest. considering his desciple's actions during peacetimes i'm pretty sure letting this bitch live would result in raising a snake
  • edited December 2016
    NoobElite said:
    aashish said:
    NoobElite said:
    Well I know of the third faction but after they beat the asshole. So why not fuck seamless over at this point of time?
    Since Clone Ning is bouncer of 3rlms if there is a force Ning can't deal with they are fucked either way and if not it does not matter if they have seamless guys at this point any more ^^
    Vast majority of Seamless Gate were the same genetic as the other side. Both sides had lived together for so long that it was the matter of dimension you live belong to which side.

Most of the leaders of the SG didn't really want to go to war. Godking had the means to force them.

Ji Ning had the soul oath template used in the Outside world ensure the oaths would be followed unlike the heavenly oaths.

1st, when the SG ws defeated, their power was still strong enough that the purge would lead to a blood bath. JN wanted them out with only Godking as the prize.

2nd, after the fight with the alien, both sides lost heavily and no one had the stomach to another fight and JN saw what kind of people the remaining leaders of SG are. he let them stay
  • well letting godking live would be a not so good idea to be honest. considering his desciple's actions during peacetimes i'm pretty sure letting this bitch live would result in raising a snake
    The Godking was offered to JN at the end of the war.
  • huntermad said:
    NoobElite said:
    aashish said:
    NoobElite said:
    Vast majority of Seamless Gate were the same genetic as the other side. Both sides had lived together for so long that it was the matter of dimension you live belong to which side.

Most of the leaders of the SG didn't really want to go to war. Godking had the means to force them.

Ji Ning had the soul oath template used in the Outside world ensure the oaths would be followed unlike the heavenly oaths.

1st, when the SG ws defeated, their power was still strong enough that the purge would lead to a blood bath. JN wanted them out with only Godking as the prize.

2nd, after the fight with the alien, both sides lost heavily and no one had the stomach to another fight and JN saw what kind of people the remaining leaders of SG are. he let them stay
    And while JN is away there could be a new super ultra mega genius of Seamless Side who is not yet bound by the oath since he was not there at this point of time and thinks Nuwa guys are bitches and wants to go to war once again to finish the shit for once in the third try.

Let this one fail and you can still rinse and repeat it ^^
  • NoobElite said:
    huntermad said:
    NoobElite said:
    aashish said:
    NoobElite said:

And while JN is away there could be a new super ultra mega genius of Seamless Side who is not yet bound by the oath since he was not there at this point of time and thinks Nuwa guys are bitches and wants to go to war once again to finish the shit for once in the third try.

Let this one fail and you can still rinse and repeat it ^^
    Well, for what reason would a Seamless person born after the oath want to attack the Nuwa side?

Additionally, anyone wanting to start a war would probably just get destroyed by Ji Ning. If he's not around, then Subhuti or Windfiend, as Dao Lords, could easily crush them.
  • edited December 2016
    What could He do? Even JN himself didn't have any followers other than the ones who lived in 3 lives pocket dimension. The ones who had the authority made the oaths already. To think that a fresh guy who just return got any support for a mad plan is ridiculous.

ALSO, JN's second body wass just right outside the system'limit. He could easily strike down that guy. Nuwa as a Chaos born fiendgod disn't have 2nd body to watch over her home.

And for what reason he would rise up against JN'S side? all the pro war faction was eliminated. as he must be young, he has the same blood as almost everybody in 3 realms, Seamless gate people weren't alien. Leaders on both sides enforced the total integration between both sides so there would be hard to differentiare between them after a while. Most of them seamless gate people didn't understand why the war happened at all and forced to participated in it. The main driving force was the Godking
  • could the entire war be summarised as basically godking holding a grudge?
  • could the entire war be summarised as basically godking holding a grudge?
    More like Devil Heart's revenge.