Spoiler thread DE

Comments

Necroloth said:

wait... have I missed something? You guys have said his clone becomes immortal etc... when did he get a clone!??!

Around wanxiang realm (and after he kills Brat of Yan clan during his adventure to beast mansion), he gets a treasure that helped him get a clone. His clone goes thru the magic route for immortality (while his real body is going thru Fiendbody method route) so he reaches immortality pretty fast.
    I talked about Tournament organized by the Emperor (immortal) for all the talents... His clone become immortal just before that.
  • animeda said:

Necroloth said:

wait... have I missed something? You guys have said his clone becomes immortal etc... when did he get a clone!??!

Around wanxiang realm (and after he kills Brat of Yan clan during his adventure to beast mansion), he gets a treasure that helped him get a clone. His clone goes thru the magic route for immortality (while his real body is going thru Fiendbody method route) so he reaches immortality pretty fast.
    I talked about Tournament organized by the Emperor (immortal) for all the talents... His clone become immortal just before that.
    *Cough Cough*

His clone become False Immortal Two or so Arcs after that tournament. Angel even later.

He also only makes the clone in... let's say 4 or 5 arcs.
  • question. Could someone tell whether Ji Ning ever finds his cousin which is from his mothers clan? The child of the uncle that died protecting his mother and father?

Kind Regards
  • question. Could someone tell whether Ji Ning ever finds his cousin which is from his mothers clan? The child of the uncle that died protecting his mother and father?

Kind Regards
    if im not wrong. the specnet forum for DE, there was a spoiler for it saying something like he meets her and their grandpa (from his mom's clan) who was taking care of her. thats all i remember.
  • Yeah he finds her. She is in one of the cities and pretty much is kinda like a princess. Her grandfather which takes care of her is very strong too (ofc at that point of story). She finds and approaches him.
  • Vexram said:

question. Could someone tell whether Ji Ning ever finds his cousin which is from his mothers clan? The child of the uncle that died protecting his mother and father?

Kind Regards
    if im not wrong. the specnet forum for DE, there was a spoiler for it saying something like he meets her and their grandpa (from his mom's clan) who was taking care of her. thats all i remember.
    Balur said:

Yeah he finds her. She is in one of the cities and pretty much is kinda like a princess. Her grandfather which takes care of her is very strong too (ofc at that point of story). She finds and approaches him.

So could you tell me how to they interact with each other? so what I mean is does she hate or resent him for her fathers death or is she and her grandfather proud of him for being a genius who can restore their clan? (or something like that)

• nah her and Ji ning are cool... They meet during the Most Talented tournament. She was glad, she wasn't the only one of Yuichi clan. She was headstrong about taking revenge, Ji Ning somehow talked her down to finding their chances and eliminating the enemy when they are strong...
  • One Last thing (sorry if I am asking for too much) could you guys tell me in which volume does Ji Ning meet his cousin?

Thanks for all the info!!!
  • If the clone is always separate, then where does the clone go when not needed? I imagine they aren't always wondering around together.
  • whew... so much retributions that must go through to read this novel.. so must tragedy fiuh... i give up to read this novel further till complete of the translations T T don't worth it if i must have get bad sleep just thinking his wife, parent etc died 
    anyway, which chapter he revived his parent?
  • Raizen said:

If the clone is always separate, then where does the clone go when not needed? I imagine they aren't always wondering around together.

Cultivating/Gaining insights into the Dao
  • edited November 2015
    Raizen said:

If the clone is always separate, then where does the clone go when not needed? I imagine they aren't always wondering around together.

My understanding is that he has a clone guarding his original galaxy cluster while his other clone is busy travelling.
  • Guys,

Who is Ling dragon who participated in the war (volume 18)? Is he a Tao ancestor? if so, why is he so weak as a Tao ancestor?

Don't get it
  • Can you give more information on the Ling Dragon? Can't recall it at all.
  • Arkeus said:

Can you give more information on the Ling Dragon? Can't recall it at all.

He appeared middle stage of the war on darcian world where he fought some kind of puppet or formation. He appeared to be a good brother to Darcian emperor.

Do you remember about the prison treasure ji ning got from Shao yan clan? what's that?
  • Wich divine abillity will he get in the mansion?
  • Ryuko said:

Wich divine abillity will he get in the mansion?

Punch really hard (with a fancy name).
  • Ryuko said:

Wich divine abillity will he get in the mansion?

Starchaser, one of the best divine abilities in the 3 realms
  • Is the ability the top one in the ability Hall? If not will he ever get it?
  • bkwusa said:

Is the ability the top one in the ability Hall? If not will he ever get it?

He'll get it.
  • Can you describe the ability he gets and what it does?
  • w/e everyone ends up dying and stays dead till the last chapter. Literally the most EMO story ever with NTR heavy theme. IET went emo on this one.
  • edited January 2016
    ralkij said:

Can you describe the ability he gets and what it does?

Overcharge your attack and harden what you are using to handle the force. Most effective with your bare hands but other weapons will do.

The creator of this technique managed to kill several ancestor gods( a level above him) with this and made a name for himself.The guy was a legend back then who kill stronger beings like no tomorrow with just one arm( other arm was cut off and he chose to not grow it back)

• Who does he chose as his retainers when he enters black/white sect?
  • edited January 2016

Who does he chose as his retainers when he enters black/white sect?

That guy who used the forbidden technique before Ji Ning able to help when he came near the city.

The cost of the doing that ensure he would fail in the test
  • huntermad said:

That guy who used the forbidden technique before Ji Ning able to help when he came near the city.

Just Him? the girl who stuck with him over a**hole friend went to different sect?
  • edited January 2016

huntermad said:

Just Him? the girl who stuck with him over a**hole friend went to different sect?
    It was him at first then some people later on. I think she would later become one too but Ji Ning didn't care much about her while he help the other guy a lot in his recovery
  • Can someone possibly spoil the the black-white college arc and who his master Immortal Diancai is?
  • how many little black white pellets does ji ning win later? i imagine enough to get uncle white and his minion roch a refining technique at least
  • The romance plot of IET is bad the first love/relationship will fail because they get charmed bysomeonby else in cd and in de followed by the second love/relationship from cd delia will get into a big injury of life and death here we have something important head of family cannot be with you stuff i hope not all the other stories or IET is like that