Jasmine recovered in latest raw?

I wanna know if jasmine recovered and yun che will be invinsicle in profound sky continent.
Tagged:

Comments

• yes she did.but yet remodel her body.
  • I think so and unless the SGs is in touch with someone of a higher realm, thing I highly doubt, YC right now is invincible.

• souldz25 said:
    yes she did.but yet remodel her body.

What chapter? so if her body is not remodeled then her strength is not fully utilized?
  • If SG's were in touch with higher realm they would already know the secret of achieving divine profound realm.
  • Eco012390 said:
    souldz25 said:

What chapter? so if her body is not remodeled then her strength is not fully utilized?
    The chapter that she recovered from the poison is 740ish and she is not at 100% of her strength but that it's still enough to rape everyone of the planet.

• Dum said:
    Eco012390 said:
    souldz25 said:

The chapter that she recovered from the poison is 740ish and she is not at 100% of her strength but that it's still enough to rape everyone of the planet.

Did she slaughter anyone yet? after recovery
  • Eco012390 said:
    Dum said:
    Eco012390 said:
    souldz25 said:

Did she slaughter anyone yet? after recovery
    No, probably the author will let this "special occasion" in a big fight when someone really piss off YC or when he's gonna die.

I expect that this will be epic event.

• Jasmine isnt going to interfere YC business. As long as YC is not threaten with death, she wont act in his place. For example, all the past recent events... SMH sov invading FCA, DPE sov, FJ vs YC-- jasmine does nothing.
  • SMH you mean sun moon divine hall sovereign?
    What is FCA and DPE? 
    pkease enlighten me
  • Eco012390 said:
    SMH you mean sun moon divine hall sovereign?
    What is FCA and DPE? 
    pkease enlighten me
    SMDH is the SG(Sacred Ground) Sun Moon Divine Hall
    FCA - Frozen Cloud Asgard
    DPE - Divine Phoenix Empire

lorwa said:
    Jasmine isnt going to interfere YC business. As long as YC is not threaten with death, she wont act in his place. For example, all the past recent events... SMH sov invading FCA, DPE sov, FJ vs YC-- jasmine does nothing.
    She helped him given little tips, she didn't intervene because he could still manage at least to escape.

• Dum said:
    Eco012390 said:
    SMH you mean sun moon divine hall sovereign?
    What is FCA and DPE? 
    pkease enlighten me
    SMDH is the SG(Sacred Ground) Sun Moon Divine Hall
    FCA - Frozen Cloud Asgard
    DPE - Divine Phoenix Empire

lorwa said:
    Jasmine isnt going to interfere YC business. As long as YC is not threaten with death, she wont act in his place. For example, all the past recent events... SMH sov invading FCA, DPE sov, FJ vs YC-- jasmine does nothing.
    She helped him given little tips, she didn't intervene because he could still manage at least to escape.

Yeah, so for the next fight, it's not going to be Jasmine doing the work unless 4SG really put YC into checkmate situation.

However, "checkmate" is going to be subjective to Jasmine.

1) In tyrant beast stomach, YC is going to die, but Jasmine doesn't interfere nor kill the beast for him. At that time, she should most likely has enough power to do so.

2) In Primordial Ark, YC was cornered by Xinghan and entering the space ripple thing. However, Jasmine didn't care since she has power to control space and can always save YC from primordial ark, while YC thought he's going to die.
  • Well she told honger's guardian that she would have only saved him at the last moment. but now it's different she has already mentioned atleast 3 times after she gets rid of poison he has nothing to fear anymore. He will only die if she wants him to die.
  • Yeah, unless he's really really dying. She won't bother helping YC nor killing YC's enemies. If all 4SG scheming in SOP competition is to seal up or throw YC into the devil cave, then she won't appear. She would even less bother rescuing YC's women from grasp of rapehan or 4SGs. For example, 3 years ago, she told YC to use teleport stone to get escape out of the ark alone and leave Xue'er there.

This means that YC's women and sect aren't safe at all in the upcoming fight. For example, LX, CY, and FCA might be caught by MHSR while YC is attending competition. Jasmine is only YC's life insurance. She isn't going to kill any of 4SG leaders or minions unless they did something to Hong'er, which definitely going to light up her rage.

Personally, I think Jasmine action is going to lead YC to his third death and once again activate the mirror. YC is definitely going to help his women, However, I have never seen a story where MC reincarnate into baby at the mid-story before, so it'd be pretty interesting to see if it ever happened.
  • Jasmine isn't that heartless and aloof. Even when she was still in the earlier stages of detoxing the poison, Jasmine still saved Little Fairy at Yun Che's pleas. If even at that time when the poison caused her pain whenever she used her powers Jasmine still helped Yuechan, I don't see a reason she would be completely heartless now.

Remember, the main reason Jasmine doesn't like helping Yun Che out is because she wants him to grow faster, and to fasten the process of detoxing.

That case with Xue'er was different. Jasmine knew that there was no way Yun Che would leave Xue'er behind to die. She didn't even try to convince Yun Che of not giving Xue'er that teleporter stone.

If any of Yun Che's women were to be captured by the Sacred Grounds, and Yun Che didn't have enough strength to save them on his own, I truly doubt Jasmine wouldn't help him out if he asked her.
    "A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • Of course Jasmine would help if one of YC girls get caught, she likes him. If she doesn't do he gonna do it and that will put his life at risk. You can say that she can prevent him from helping his girl since she stronger than him, but that would make him furious and he will never be able to forgive her.