Nine Yang Sword Saint

1235»

Comments

• talion333 said:
    Nothingness is the father of ning ning ?
    Spoiler:
    Yes, it's the same guy that wrote the swordsmanship scrolls.
  • wuxser said:
    talion333 said:
    Spoiler:
    He is still alive?
    Sometime I try to speak English.
  • talion333 said:
    wuxser said:
    talion333 said:
    Spoiler:
    He is still alive?
    Spoiler:
    Yes, MC meets him.
  • edited March 2017
    I just end reading the novel it was a relly good one but the 100 last chapter are rushed: enemy pop from nowhere (a army of 9000+ naga of alf saint level), his arch enemy is subued, tow of the three final boss are insta killed and the last die by suicide and in the last chapter Mc ban all cultivation book, is child and wife creat kingdom and empire for reconstruct the chaos world will our Mc go in seclusion to find a way to save the world.
  • That's it? The ending is basically a cliff hanger on how MC will save the world?
  • Rewrite said:
    That's it? The ending is basically a cliff hanger on how MC will save the world?
    No the world is temporaly saved: the world is in danger because evrybody cultivat so the qi/energie is depleting and if the energy vanish the world will die, so Mc ban all the cultivation book from the chaos world and the human creat technologie and spiritual energy to slow the world destruction and Mc is looking for a way to save the world.
  • edited March 2017
    The evil way and bright alliance are manipuled by the soul palace to auto kill humanity each 200 year and save the world.
  • It is very painfull to read...
  • Horodyn said:
    It is very painfull to read...
    why?
  • edited July 2017
    fsmreyiz said:
    Horodyn said:
    It is very painfull to read...
    why?
    Mc always in hopeless situation. Torturing to read sometimes but if u can get past that its actually good.
  • OK some please, please write down the cultivation levels. Im like the fifth guy asking, and I have checked, no one has answered.

Second, I remember that the MC gets two fires, one is made up of 100 million souls and the second one is some black flame that can destory everything. Does he do anything with them? Does he get more flames?

Finally the sword. Can someone explain how to cultivate a spirit sword? I remember it needs 99 Blood Black Gold (MC gets 999), then needed to be tempered under earth fire, then again under heart fire, and finally some soul sea crystal. Was there anything else?
  • Can anyone tell me if there is a complete or at least an ongoing translation of this novel? At novelupdates it's a chapter 18 and about 10 months since the last update...
  • Hi! 
    Can anyone give me a complete list of harem girls. 
  • Someone tell me if his master's wife is also part of the harem or if they do it at some point...it was mentioned in the early chapters that he would "take care" of her as well and she also blushed when she said that to him...if yes, please tell me what chapter would it be hehe.