Nine Yang Sword Saint

Comments

• edited February 2017
    talion333 said:
    radcora said:
    FrostyX7z said:
    "Sorry about my inferior complex and daddy issues, and for trying to steal the heirloom that my dad had entrusted to you personally, then made you out to be a criminal, tried to kill you, and spent months/years trying to hunt you down like a dog with my pseudo-hubby despite knowing perfectly well that you didn't do jack to piss me off and I'm only doing this cause I'm a terrible piece of shit and a horrible daughter. And I need a scapegoat for my inner frustrations and personal failings. Now, lemme get my whip and let's make a baby. Thank God for putting braindead retards and hardcore masochists on this good green Earth."

in this apology whats this pseudo hubby business?

Spoiler:
    Poor guy, I don't know how much he read but the master's daughter has more like a superiority complex, proud woman.  

For the pseudo husband, I think he's talking about Red Snow, the handsome guy that helps the master's daughter chase the mc down in the beginning to get the Yin Yang Sect sovereign's ring from the mc. When the mc was attacked,  the handsome guys father said that his son was going the marry the master's daughter.  

If you don't already know. It's later revealed that the master's daughter is not interested in male and female relationships so she was never interested in marrying because she's got her own mission and goals from her mysterious master. 

Nothing goes on between the handsome guy and the master's daughter, it was all just wishful thinking from the handsome guy, the only male that gets close to master's daughter is the mc.
    Who is her master?
    Spoiler:
    She was the previous leader and Heroine of the Heavens Alliance and Hidden Ancestor from 200 years ago.
  • edited February 2017
    radcora said:
    Akashura said:
    @radcora ;;

What happens to the MC's GF from Earth with whom he was having sex before dying?
    Spoiler:
    She had a son. He looks just like the mc. MC's parents sold all their family assets to come live with or close to the GF and her mother, probably to spend time with the grandchild. The GF is still single. 
    What does she think happened to the MC when he disappeared from Earth? Does she ever come to know that he got transported to another world?
    Also does the MC ever meet her again?
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • edited February 2017
    Akashura said:
    radcora said:
    Akashura said:
    @radcora ;;;;;

What happens to the MC's GF from Earth with whom he was having sex before dying?
    Spoiler:
    She had a son. He looks just like the mc. MC's parents sold all their family assets to come live with or close to the GF and her mother, probably to spend time with the grandchild. The GF is still single. 
    What does she think happened to the MC when he disappeared from Earth? Does she ever come to know that he got transported to another world?
    Also does the MC ever meet her again?
    Spoiler:

1. I don't think it was mentioned, but when her father told her and the MC's parents that he was still alive, she cried.(so maybe she also thought he died)

2.Strangely enough she does and I don't know how she knew, maybe she guessed it.

3.No, but he does have the ability to cross worlds, it just requires a lot energy. MC was also too busy trying to solve the crisis in chaos world. Maybe he'll meet her later but it wasn't in the last chapter.
  • here's a spoiler. i havent read that far in yet but saw the chapter titles and MC's master possibly gets revived in the later chapters.
  • What is the story of ximen yanyan, what happened 5 year befor the story ?
    Sometime I try to speak English.
  • edited February 2017
    I'm reading chapter 218-219 the Mc do in the SM. Make me laught so hard Mc logic is broken: for the girl that fall in love with him he say he can't betray ximen yan yan but if the girl is a enemy and he can gain somthing he don't hesitat to f##k her.
  • edited February 2017
    注:武者的前面几个等级分别是:启蒙者,见习武者,玄武者,玄武士,玄武师!

the cultivation level.
  • I ahve some question: who is the evil behind the scene? Who are the height protector? What is the great cataclysm?
  • talion333 said:
    I ahve some question: who is the evil behind the scene? Who are the height protector? What is the great cataclysm?
    evil behind the scenes is called ten thousand extinguish temple in the mtl 
  • i just read chapter 419 rly was a major kill joy to the novel so i need to know Bingling who was turned into a demon obviously saved later on but she left with that demon prince after being bestowed demon princess title. so was she even still a virgin when she was saved? since the mc didnt have the guts to do the deed with her and instead waited for her to transform.

• edited February 2017
    FrostyX7z said:
    i just read chapter 419 rly was a major kill joy to the novel so i need to know Bingling who was turned into a demon obviously saved later on but she left with that demon prince after being bestowed demon princess title. so was she even still a virgin when she was saved? since the mc didnt have the guts to do the deed with her and instead waited for her to transform.

Spoiler:
    Yeah, I was thinking of dropping the novel because of fear of this , but don't worry she's still a virgin when she's saved. 

If you want to know why:
    Spoiler:
    The demon prince is infatuated with her so he doesn't want her dead. If he tarnishes her innocence then she will commit suicide , killing of her own soul.

• talion333 said:
    What is the story of ximen yanyan, what happened 5 year befor the story ?
    Spoiler:
    Someone was plotting to assassinate her father and take over the city, they were trying to use her, so she felt responsible for the incident. It had something to do with dark crystallization poisoning . There's more detailed info at around ch 335.
  • Qin qi is realy that smart ?
  • edited February 2017
    radcora said:
    talion333 said:
    What is the story of ximen yanyan, what happened 5 year befor the story ?
    Spoiler:
    Someone was plotting to assassinate her father and take over the city, they were trying to use her, so she felt responsible for the incident. It had something to do with dark crystallization poisoning . There's more detailed info at around ch 335.
    Thank
  • What will happen to Shuang'er (in naga form)? For what Medusa want to destroy evrything? Someone betray the mc?
  • edited February 2017
    talion333 said:
    What will happen to Shuang'er (in naga form)? For what Medusa want to destroy evrything? Someone betray the mc?
    Spoiler:
    1. She gets stronger, Her personality changes and she sometimes loses control but she will eventual gain control again later on.

2. Something needs the energy, you'll find out towards the ending.

3. I think so, eg. his temporary alliance with his former enemies ,the mc always expected this but just didn't know when it would happen.
  • I realy like this novel: the enemys are not thug and generaly evil and sometime become ally. The ally and love interest can become enemy. There are no much distinctions betwin good and evil path. More the story go the Mc grow his mind change. And evry side character has os own story.
  • radcora said:
    talion333 said:
    What will happen to Shuang'er (in naga form)? For what Medusa want to destroy evrything? Someone betray the mc?
    Spoiler:
    1. She gets stronger, Her personality changes and she sometimes loses control but she will eventual gain control again later on.

2. Something needs the energy, you'll find out towards the ending.

3. I think so, eg. his temporary alliance with his former enemies ,the mc always expected this but just didn't know when it would happen.
    Thank. What the happen with the father of dugu fengwu and the soul palace?
  • edited February 2017
    Ximen wu ya is a enemy?
  • Is this just a typical story where wherever he goes he's weak and labeled waste over and over for practically no reason?
  • xaryte said:
    Is this just a typical story where wherever he goes he's weak and labeled waste over and over for practically no reason?
    No, the story is quite different, the MC doesn't join any sect's and MC doesn't go on solo massacres. The MC is first looked down on because he pretty much starts off without any cultivation. After he's challenged and fights early on, , people start to recognize that he's talented. Some of his enemies aren't afraid to admit that he's talented. The MC also goes around using disguises and different identities.      
  • radcora said:
    xaryte said:
    Is this just a typical story where wherever he goes he's weak and labeled waste over and over for practically no reason?
    No, the story is quite different, the MC doesn't join any sect's and MC doesn't go on solo massacres. The MC is first looked down on because he pretty much starts off without any cultivation. After he's challenged and fights early on, , people start to recognize that he's talented. Some of his enemies aren't afraid to admit that he's talented. The MC also goes around using disguises and different identities.      
    That's great then.. I'm about 70 chapters in and pretty much everyone is constantly insulting him and even his wife is still putting him down, good to know it doesn't stay like that.
  • What happens with Qin Mengli? Even if she's from the Qin family I find it kind of revolting the way he's just manipulating her.
  • edited February 2017
    xaryte said:
    What happens with Qin Mengli? Even if she's from the Qin family I find it kind of revolting the way he's just manipulating her.
    Yeah, desperate times call for desperate measures. About what happens to her :
    Spoiler:
    He marries her later then they get separated. But don't worry they'll get reunited again later and their relationship is really good and she'll be part of his harem throughout the story.
  • Around what chapter does he save Dongfang Bingling?
  • xaryte said:
    Around what chapter does he save Dongfang Bingling?
    Spoiler:
    around Chapter 1146
  • radcora said:
    xaryte said:
    Spoiler:
    around Chapter 1146
    Over 700 chapters feels way far away.. why do harems always have plots where you gotta wait more the half the novel for the mc to save his wife?!
  • edited February 2017
    xaryte said:
    radcora said:
    xaryte said:
    Spoiler:
    around Chapter 1146
    Over 700 chapters feels way far away.. why do harems always have plots where you gotta wait more the half the novel for the mc to save his wife?!
    Thankfully the author didn't pull the BS where the main wife/fiancee gets an inheritance and/or has to leave the MC to train. Those plots seem to be quite overdone.
  • radcora said:
    xaryte said:
    radcora said:
    xaryte said:
    Spoiler:
    around Chapter 1146
    Thankfully the author didn't pull the BS where the main wife/fiancee gets an inheritance and/or has to leave the MC to train. Those plots seem to be quite overdone.
    Yeah I know.. but still, first Yanyan was practically held prisoner for a while and now bingling is like a worse dugu Fenwu.. I'm scared to ask if any other wives are missing later on too.
  • Nothingness is the father of ning ning ?