Who is this fang wei? chapter +800 Spoiler

Meng Hao has a character in this name in the past, what exactly is the prominence of this character? Is there an association with the nirvana fruit? Ji clan member told us that wei was chosen, Is he a character so important?

Comments

• Dernacan said:
    Meng Hao has a character in this name in the past, what exactly is the prominence of this character? Is there an association with the nirvana fruit? Ji clan member told us that wei was chosen, Is he a character so important?
    Fang Wei was the number one chosen of MH's generation before MH came along. He does play an important character.

Fang Wei basically is the "shield" of Fang clan, protecting it in secret.
    Meng Hao becomes the "sword" of Fang Clan, leading the clan to glory.
  • Dernacan said:
    Fang Wei was the number one chosen of MH's generation before MH came along. He does play an important character.

Fang Wei basically is the "shield" of Fang clan, protecting it in secret.
    Meng Hao becomes the "sword" of Fang Clan, leading the clan to glory.
    Is there any enmity between them?
    I read somewhere that there is an association with the nirvana fruit., is this true?

• edited December 2016
    There is some pretty heavy enmity between them at first. The entire arc of when Meng Hao goes to the Fang Clan is mainly about those 2 against eachother. Later on though they become friends and accept eachothers roles.

About the Nirvana Fruits is also true, the Great Elder of the Fang Clan gave away Meng Haos Nirvana Fruits to Fang Wei when he was not supposed to because he favoured Fang Wei.
  • There is some pretty heavy enmity between them at first. The entire arc of when Meng Hao goes to the Fang Clan is mainly about those 2 against eachother. Later on though they become friends and accept eachothers roles.

About the Nirvana Fruits is also true, the Great Elder of the Fang Clan gave away Meng Haos Nirvana Fruits to Fang Wei when he was not supposed to because he favoured Fang Wei.
    I understand, so it is.. But i can not love her, I wish there was garbage  :D :D