Did Chu Feng permanently loose his talent for spirit formation?

Did he find a way to fix it in the chapters past 2500? need to know because it is really making me not want to read he went through all that to loose his talent and not even get to keep the bamboo slip like really?

Comments

• relaxcx said:
    Did he find a way to fix it in the chapters past 2500? need to know because it is really making me not want to read he went through all that to loose his talent and not even get to keep the bamboo slip like really?

I don't know when he lost it, since I kind of stopped reading this novel for a while, but last I checked, Chu Feng was using his formations perfectly well. It was past chapter 2700 and something.

I checked the chapter to see what was going on with the novel, and Chu Feng was competing in formations against a guy from the Chu Celestial Clan.
    "A person only dies when they are forgotten" - Dr. Hiluluk
  • I remember the Immortal who asked him to retrieve the bamboo slip give him some medicine to suppress the injury.
    The issue hasn't been brought up again so far.
    There was time when CF exhausts his spiritual energy completely trying to refine an armament using formations and he should have died but some hidden power awakened from within him helping him complete the last stage. He also has hallucinations about his Mother. I think it was truly her Mother who somehow managed to help him directly or it was some sort of protection she left behind. Or it was some sign of awakening of his bloodline from Mother's side. Anyways, I think his talent issue regarding spirit formations was fixed during this incident.
    Either that or maybe the author forgot.
  • okay yeah i read up to the point also thank you for the reply and your thoughts about this are as good as mine but if you guy read about something later about this please post it here thank you

• relaxcx said:
    okay yeah i read up to the point also thank you for the reply and your thoughts about this are as good as mine but if you guy read about something later about this please post it here thank you

Well i can guess that maybe CF will get it fixed in Buries the spirit pond, he is at peak in Snake-mark Immortal Spirit to Dragon-Mark Immortal Spirit
  • is this thread seriously asking for a spoiler of a spoiler we are only just reaching chapter 1200 and you are asking for the conclusion to something that happens in chapter 2500 thanks to this thread everyone who reads the forums now knows that chu feng is going to lose his spirit powers you can't ask for spoilers if you are already reading ahead it not fair to the rest of us who either don't want to read ahead or can't it ruins the suspense for the rest of us because now when i get to chapter 2500 i now know that he will be given a bamboo slip that removes his spirit power the moment is completely ruined for me
  • is this thread seriously asking for a spoiler of a spoiler we are only just reaching chapter 1200 and you are asking for the conclusion to something that happens in chapter 2500 thanks to this thread everyone who reads the forums now knows that chu feng is going to lose his spirit powers you can't ask for spoilers if you are already reading ahead it not fair to the rest of us who either don't want to read ahead or can't it ruins the suspense for the rest of us because now when i get to chapter 2500 i now know that he will be given a bamboo slip that removes his spirit power the moment is completely ruined for me
    Dude this is the SPOILER forums. If you dont want to read spoilers dont come here...
  • lol this guy is drunk

So, you come to the SPOILER forum and don't want to see spoilers? lolwut  :|

• all of the spoiler being discussed in these forums are spoilers for things that have already been set up this thread is the only one asking for the conclusion to something that hasn't happened yet most of the request for spoilers are asking for the conclusion to something that has happened in the story or at least an estimate for when we will get the answer for example asking what happens to the people chu feng left behind when he went to holy land or asking about the sacred beasts bodies and where they are and if chu feng finds them but you have read ahead you are the one we ask for spoilers the spoiler forums aren't for true spoilers it is for specific spoilers to specific details that are asked for it's the same for the other stories no one is asking for true spoilers like being told that snape kills Dumbledore or rosebud is the name of the sled they ask for the conclusion to something that has been setup and left unfinished at the part of the story they are at by asking for a spoiler of a spoiler not only do you tell us what is going to happen you also give us the conclusion should anyone answers you so when we get to that part no one is in suspense for what will happen "will he get them back or not?" "what happens next?"it will just be "oh so that's how he lost his powers but he gets them back so it's fine" that one bit of information could ruin the setup of the story for ages the author could write the story in such a way as to make a big deal of him losing his powers and spend alot of time on character development and growth for example in ISSTH all the suspense of meng hao being chased by the wang patriarch would have been wasted if someone had told us way back at the beginning that not only does he lose his foundation he gets the eternal stratum and becomes even stronger afterwards that was a massive story point carried through several arcs if we had known the outcome before we even got introduced to the wang patriarch our thoughts wouldn't of been how will meng hao deal with this? or what will the wang patriarch do? it would have been hurry up and take it so he can get the power up. i understand i am asking for no spoilers in a spoiler forum but at least keep it relevant to where we are in the story if you want information on something that happens in chapter 2500 go to a place that is at chapter 2500 and leave us who are at chapter 1200 to discuss the things that have happened in these 1200 chapters and their conclusions we don't need to know about your spoilers until we reach the same point in the story you are at.
  • edited December 2016
    This section of the forum is for any and all kinds of spoilers related to its novel. What you want or think is correct doesn't matter.

If you want to read discussions solely about the already translated chapters, you should go to "Latest Chapter Discussion" section, not here. No one forced you to read this thread anyway.

THIS is the place where people should be discussing about things that happen after chapter 2500. It's you who is in the wrong place, not others.

By the way, you should at least use proper punctuation and paragraphs. It's truly painful to read your jumbled wall of text.
  • edited January 2017
    Back to the topic, Chu Feng didn't ''lose'' his talent for spirit formation. Around chapter 2500, he has been injured by the Bamboo slip he tried to recover aswell as the yellow cat ancestor. Right now, he can still use it but if he goes all in, will suffer an intense headache backlash. He is currently unable to promote his spirit power to a higher realm until he manages to fix it. Just like the divine body he is supposed to get, the autor is evading the topic, can't wait to see what is going to happen next! 

Cheers

• lol..this spoiler section startd with motif of long term spoilers.....
  • He recovers today
  • no he didn't lose it of course(he even powered up in recent chapters)

• he went to an antiquity vestige that is beneficial to world spiritist and managed to heal his spirit power and advance from snake mark to dragon mark immortal cloak world spiritist and advance at the same time one level to rank four true immortal