Who is this man? [spoiler chapter +700]

I am a main character-oriented person. A character named Lu Bai appeared I did not love her . What effect will it have in the future? I did not find anything on the wiki,
would you say what you know about it? 
I'm sorry for my bad english xD

Comments

• The only two female characters that really play an important role for MH are Xu Qing and Chu Yuyan. Others are just side characters.
  • The only two female characters that really play an important role for MH are Xu Qing and Chu Yuyan. Others are just side characters.
    I know that, but mang hao has to be the top level in their league, this has always been the case. But now..

• Which chapter did lu bai appear on? 
  • LuffyKun said:
    Which chapter did lu bai appear on? 
    I do not remember exactly, Guess.. chapter 720..  
  • A cultivator from the Northern Reachers. One of the strongest under Dao Seeking I believe. Goes into the Dao Lake with MH and some other guys, MH gets out of the Dao Lake and the others stay in there or died
  • LuffyKun said:
    A cultivator from the Northern Reachers. One of the strongest under Dao Seeking I believe. Goes into the Dao Lake with MH and some other guys, MH gets out of the Dao Lake and the others stay in there or died
    After? Does it ever emerge?
  • What do you mean after, and something sbout emerging?
  • edited December 2016
    LuffyKun said:
    What do you mean after, and something sbout emerging?
    I thought the man was as potent as mang hao., In the future, enemy, opponent, friend, brother?
  • Just a trash.
  • Dernacan said:
    The only two female characters that really play an important role for MH are Xu Qing and Chu Yuyan. Others are just side characters.
    I know that, but mang hao has to be the top level in their league, this has always been the case. But now..

Oh that guy. I don't think he even gets mentioned anymore after those trials. MH is already way past him in terms of everything. I think even back when they last saw each other, MH was actually slightly stronger than that guy.
  • Dernacan said:
    The only two female characters that really play an important role for MH are Xu Qing and Chu Yuyan. Others are just side characters.

Oh that guy. I don't think he even gets mentioned anymore after those trials. MH is already way past him in terms of everything. I think even back when they last saw each other, MH was actually slightly stronger than that guy.
    understand, thank you very much
  • LuffyKun said:
    A cultivator from the Northern Reachers. One of the strongest under Dao Seeking I believe. Goes into the Dao Lake with MH and some other guys, MH gets out of the Dao Lake and the others stay in there or died
    He does emerge and leave Dao lake but we never heard from him again