Castle of Black Iron (黑铁之堡)

Synopsis:

After the Catastrophe, every rule in the world was rewritten.

In the Age of Black Iron, steel, iron, steam engines and fighting force became the crux in which human beings depended on to survive.

A commoner boy by the name Zhang Tie was selected by the gods of fortune and was gifted a small tree which could constantly produce various marvelous fruits. At the same time, Zhang Tie was thrown into the flames of war, a three-hundred-year war between the humans and monsters on the vacant continent. Using crystals to tap into the potentials of the human body, one must cultivate to become stronger.

The thrilling legends of mysterious clans, secrets of Oriental fantasies, numerous treasures and legacies in the underground world — All in the Castle of Black Iron!

NU Page:
 http://www.novelupdates.com/series/castle-of-black-iron/

Questions:

What are the abilities of the “Castle of Black Iron”?
How does the cultivation system work?
MC's powers?
Does the novel have a main plotline or just offending and retaliation crap?
Does he ever have sex with his school teacher? If so, when?
MC's Harem?
Does his family die out or survive?
"What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino

Comments

• 1. abilities- it can create space/farm where MC can grow plants animals and more, he later get few helpers from that tree that can build  lot of OP stuff (max lvl craftsman), he can modify/upgrade dna code of those plants/animals etc so thast stuff will help him much, he can save and keep ppl inside of that space (ALL OF IT IS LIKE THAT IN "BRINGING FARM TO ANOTHER WORLD")
    to runing his spatial world he need energy (he get that puting stuff inside chaos hole (infinite trah can) so every time he swims in ocean (mc is twicew faster in water then in air) he swalows inside thet hol tons of waters)

2. After fall of the GOD star ppl start to cultivate u get new lvl u need to clean/polish/light points in your body (acupuncture points basicly) to get new lvl u need more point based on fibonaci numbers 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 34 55 89 144 233 377 (dont sure about few fist but i think it is like this:
    1st lvl 1 point
    2nd lvl 3 points
    3rd lvl 5 points
    and later normaly)
    this is till u get to lvl 15.
    from lvl 1-9 u are considered a ant (insignificant  soldier),10-14 u are strong soldier but still... at 15 u are a knight and cultivation system changes sligtly ( lighting all those point would be imposible task, so u get elemental chackras to activate first u get iron->earth->water->phantom(wind)->fire (not sure about order in this) to get to another lvl u need to activate all 360 degree chackra ( u do that point by point using crsystals with elemental power (spiritual power?)

3. MC powers all that get from that tree(this novel lucky encounter, ehere he get that space), all het from cultivation manuals from his family and master and lucky encounters in the world
    -he can tame animals (stronger lvl animals need stronger spiritual power)
    - he can increase his spiritual power by dividing his thoughts ( till vol 33 he can use his mental abacus in 4th thoughts (basicly he can caluculate 4 diferent problems at the same time (like computer or so...)))
    - he can controm animals (using common bettle as a scout in knight infested den and nobody notice him...)
    - he can throw spear few times faster then sound speed and lot others
    - he cantake thins from hiss spatial world outside (MC do some miracle with infinite water botle....)
    - his mutated yeast can create miracle potion bear/wine/hp potion etc. that can heal all basic poisons/wounds/disese

4.Main plot lines is that after fall of the GOD star every 300 years or so from hell deamon/hell army is attacking humans and 3rd Mozu(enemies) war is coming, enemies are smart there is a lot of humans greeedy to coope with MOZU (this name from raws so..) enemies are smart and strong so MC dos not have easy fight with them (exept zombies that mozu changed humans into)

5. no the teacher had home problems , MC helped her but no one from start location fucked her (she got maried to a doctor and had a child buttill lvl 33 mc didnt meet her again and propably will not..)

6. yes till vol 33 he has a 13 wifes and 3 boys and 13 pregnatn wifes ( well in this novel ppl need to have lot of childerm to had a chance to inheret boodline powes activation, one of MC friend is one of 700 grandchild strong family head)

7. NO till vol 33, and i think if that would hapen MC would get resurection spring inside of his dimension (btw he can get lots of mythical stuff like that but it is expensive like hell)

sory for bad english
  • edited February 2017
    @Siris ;;

Do the MC's wives and family travel along with him?
    Also there's another woman teacher called Qi Li, does the MC have sex with her?
    "What fun would it be to become the king of the Tower? Tell Zahard to keep his boring seat. I will get out of the Tower." - Urek Mazino
  • Does he end up with the women from the battle dojo? I mtl her name mary. If not what happens with her?
  • edited February 2017
    No, wifes dont travel with him ( normal action time, but they travel with him around his lands(turist  etc.))), no he does not met marry im not sure what happen but i think she escaped the city when wave of zombies (demon army) attacked
    His wifes are: (2 from that trion at the cam (not pandora she is from "royal"/one of the stronges family in this world), women (twice older as him) he met after he got to the 2nd city (after all that fight he had) 2  twins from his ancestral family (will mett them later in the story) 
    in northen subcontinen/ SLAV land ( and what was left of slavic nations after cataclysm) 3 wifes and 6 concubines (because he had to unite all that barbaric land (much less development)) he mostly meet them vol 20 or so

In this world u get knight title after u condense full chackra (your chackra is complited) iron->earth->phantom(water)-> sky->fire and each level can easly kill lvl below and has no chance with lvl above (exept MC to some degree)
    In order to advance to knight level u need martial art manual (or how/ way to clear your points) after lvl 9, MC got propably stronges manual (propably) but still could not advance with that if he hadnt had that tree)

About MC powers.
    ppl can awaken bloodline powers (throw spear, sword mastery, actor, speed, strenght etc.) mostly based on what the do or what wapon they use thanks to that tree MC can get bloodline points to activate some of those powers but enemy must be very strong (lvl or two above him) and mc have a har time to kill it/ or is lucky to finish wounded enemy (u unlock talents from your DNA....)

IF any more question i will try to answer them for you till i get to recent raws.
  • edited February 2017
    @Siris ;
    Can u tell all the animal fruits he has ate as of yet and their effects?
    Also what happens to Pandora? Do they ever reunite after she becomes affiliated to the powerful family she belongs to?
    Also does the MC have sex with Qi Li (the annoying female teacher from the first camp training)?
  • For kiling much stronger oponents he get bloddline fruit (it got different name but that is its effect) incrase or add new blodline powes from his ancestors (strongest and most expesive to "buy" is dragon powes)
    For kiling criminals, biasphemers (fake priests or ppl that told that good do this and that and demands blood from innocent),  MOZU/demon army he get Karma fruits that increase his spiritual power
    For killing animals that hunt humans (predators mostly for example wolfs) or some mozu he get trial fruit that gives himm ability to train in area where he killed that enemy (MC fast improve fighting experience and techniqe that way) MC can also spot that area (for example he can kill some snake in town and in that training mode he can where he wants in that town spy, read some books or secret info etc. in that town) 
    For saving ppl/animals, returing freedom to animals (he buys worms from vilagers and sends them in forest) he get salvation fruit that increase his powes ( fro saving worms he get +1% to his regeneration abilities per lvl (for each lvl he needs to free more animals/ppl) ultimate fruit is for saving 10bilion humans 

there is propably few more fruits and that tree can generate only limited numbers of fruits till MC so strong that those fruits would be useles. All can i say is that the sole puropse of this tree is to get MC strong but in the secondary way? (only ass support, tree cant give him clear answer for this and that and MC need to grown himself)

Pandora is a royality from one of the 7 strongest families in the world (easter continent ot too sumer (in raws)) MC splits with ppl after join army for some time when e goes bac she disappear, he mets her when he goes to fight demons in 1st coridor/ connection with mozu army but the but that time MC was undercover so she didnt recognize him.

MC had sex only with the rose society girls (70 of them or so....) and pandora (this was his first sex, his mother was woried why he dint go back to home for few days and saw him and like 70 girls naked in a rooom....) cant realy tell remember about that Qi Li

An oh boy i was so wrong with the continent autor only in vol 43 or so desribed how this world look like befor and after fall of the god star, till then autor only write that how this planet was build was a big lie af the demons (they live below surface). 
    For me this is first novel when guy that can fly in air with 10 times speed of sund, fly a piston engine areoplane and shots crosbow bolts.... this that kind of novel
  • I'm on vol. 59, I dont believe the MC and Pandora are together yet.
  • Siris said:

MC had sex only with the rose society girls (70 of them or so....) and pandora (this was his first sex, his mother was woried why he dint go back to home for few days and saw him and like 70 girls naked in a rooom....) cant realy tell remember about that Qi Li

What Chapter/volume pls :)

• JLIX19 said:
    Siris said:

What Chapter/volume pls :)

Vol. 9, Chap. 21 - 23, I believe.
  • The novel has just ended, but left a lot plots unsolved. Hope the author would write a sequel.
  • luyangpt said:
    The novel has just ended, but left a lot plots unsolved. Hope the author would write a sequel.
    Well that happens a lot,  what happens in the ending ??
  • RIIIcardo said:
    luyangpt said:
    The novel has just ended, but left a lot plots unsolved. Hope the author would write a sequel.
    Well that happens a lot,  what happens in the ending ??
    The MC becomes the most powerful being on Earth and was able to prevent the god of the demon kind from materialize on Earth. He saves the missing emperor who was imprisoned by the demon god, and he drove the demon kind back to underground again by killing tens of thousands of them. The MC discovers that the demon god feeds on negative human emotions, so there is no way to kill it, because human will always have negative emotions, and while the demon god exists, it can creat demons non stop. So the MC made a deal with the demon god that while the MC is living, the demons would not surface and the MC would not go to underworld to hunt demons. 

The book didn't mention about what happens to MC's master, nor the whereabouts of the previous owner of Avīci prison who taught the MC all about Avīci Garuda King Sutra. And the book didn't mention further about the realm of the gods where the MC's master went.
  • Where can i read the raw?
  • Will our mc and his family wives and children be able to become immortal and live for eternity? 
  • edited July 2017
    --
  • edited July 2017

• edited July 2017
  • How many wives does he have?
    how many children does he have?
    what happed to pandora and his friends?
  • mercer said:
    --
    mercer said:
    mercer said:
    Stop doing that and read the thread. It ruins the thread. Or just tag the person who spoils in the comment like @mercer and ask that person or message him/her
    Siris said:
    6. yes till vol 33 he has a 13 wifes and 3 boys and 13 pregnatn wifes ( well in this novel ppl need to have lot of childerm to had a chance to inheret boodline powes activation, one of MC friend is one of 700 grandchild strong family head)
    Siris said:
    No, wifes dont travel with him ( normal action time, but they travel with him around his lands(turist  etc.))), no he does not met marry im not sure what happen but i think she escaped the city when wave of zombies (demon army) attacked
    His wifes are: (2 from that trion at the cam (not pandora she is from "royal"/one of the stronges family in this world), women (twice older as him) he met after he got to the 2nd city (after all that fight he had) 2  twins from his ancestral family (will mett them later in the story) 
    in northen subcontinen/ SLAV land ( and what was left of slavic nations after cataclysm) 3 wifes and 6 concubines (because he had to unite all that barbaric land (much less development)) he mostly meet them vol 20 or so

Siris said:
    Pandora is a royality from one of the 7 strongest families in the world (easter continent ot too sumer (in raws)) MC splits with ppl after join army for some time when e goes bac she disappear, he mets her when he goes to fight demons in 1st coridor/ connection with mozu army but the but that time MC was undercover so she didnt recognize him.

“But I don’t want to go among mad people" Alice remarked
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • Can anyone kindly provide a summary of the next hundred chapters after chapter 174? Thank you,
  • What happed to alice?
  • edited July 2017
    I only read ahead around 7-10 chapters. He's about to have sex with the 3 of them but Alice starts crying and says she wants her man to be loyal only to her and not multiple girls so she leaves him. This is after duel, assassination attempt, and hospital stay. Nothing else yet.
    "Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad."
  • So alice not one of his wives ?
  • I'm further in. He survives the poison, gets a fruit that increases poison defense, fucks the entire Rose group, leaves for the war, gets achievements by killing enemies, gets crippled saving his battalion, gets a medal and a position in logistics, recovers by killing worms and eating worm fruits that increases his regeneration abilities, spy leader guy threatens him to reveal the secret of his strength which results in a bloodbath with soldiers and other spies dying so for killing people on their own side both our MC and Spy leader have to run away and arrest warrants are issued for both. The Zhang family finds him and brings him back to Chinese area where he reunites with his mom, dad, and brother as well as the Zhang family his parents left behind including his gramps, uncles, cousins, etc (all of whom are a branch of the larger Zhang family). He joins 1 of 2 family schools. He chooses the harder one on some island which is full of Zhang descendants who awoke their bloodlines

So far no wives. Sex does not equal marriage. He is still single especially since none of of his girls are with him
  • I'm further in. He survives the poison, gets a fruit that increases poison defense, fucks the entire Rose group, leaves for the war, gets achievements by killing enemies, gets crippled saving his battalion, gets a medal and a position in logistics, recovers by killing worms and eating worm fruits that increases his regeneration abilities, spy leader guy threatens him to reveal the secret of his strength which results in a bloodbath with soldiers and other spies dying so for killing people on their own side both our MC and Spy leader have to run away and arrest warrants are issued for both. The Zhang family finds him and brings him back to Chinese area where he reunites with his mom, dad, and brother as well as the Zhang family his parents left behind including his gramps, uncles, cousins, etc (all of whom are a branch of the larger Zhang family). He joins 1 of 2 family schools. He chooses the harder one on some island which is full of Zhang descendants who awoke their bloodlines

So far no wives. Sex does not equal marriage. He is still single especially since none of of his girls are with him
    Is Alice ever mentioned again after she breaks up with him?
  • Hit plane brotherhood or Pandora 
    Do they leave the city with their families or that religious group he kinda started 
  • He buys and gives all his girls a piece of jewelry and lingerie. I dont know why but lingerie is considered a really great gift. He buys one for a girl he met on the countryside later as well. He gets the same for Alice despite having been broken up and she gets emotional but he left for the war at that point.

Its mentioned later Pandora and Alice are no longer in the city. Alice moved with her family but Pandora just vanished without a trace.

The city's military is abolished by the army and they start recruiting people for their army and school but their requirements are harder and stricter. I remember one of the people in his religious group couldnt get in so he kept mining hoping he could improve and get in. Our MC was scared and couldnt tell him the truth so he let him continue mining (a dick move)
  • edited July 2017
    He buys and gives all his girls a piece of jewelry and lingerie. I dont know why but lingerie is considered a really great gift. He buys one for a girl he met on the countryside later as well. He gets the same for Alice despite having been broken up and she gets emotional but he left for the war at that point.

Its mentioned later Pandora and Alice are no longer in the city. Alice moved with her family but Pandora just vanished without a trace.

The city's military is abolished by the army and they start recruiting people for their army and school but their requirements are harder and stricter. I remember one of the people in his religious group couldnt get in so he kept mining hoping he could improve and get in. Our MC was scared and couldnt tell him the truth so he let him continue mining (a dick move)

So it would take a long time for our mc to meet with alice and pandora? like near the end?

• Siris said:
    1. abilities- it can create space/farm where MC can grow plants animals and more, he later get few helpers from that tree that can build  lot of OP stuff (max lvl craftsman), he can modify/upgrade dna code of those plants/animals etc so thast stuff will help him much, he can save and keep ppl inside of that space (ALL OF IT IS LIKE THAT IN "BRINGING FARM TO ANOTHER WORLD")
    to runing his spatial world he need energy (he get that puting stuff inside chaos hole (infinite trah can) so every time he swims in ocean (mc is twicew faster in water then in air) he swalows inside thet hol tons of waters)

2. After fall of the GOD star ppl start to cultivate u get new lvl u need to clean/polish/light points in your body (acupuncture points basicly) to get new lvl u need more point based on fibonaci numbers 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 34 55 89 144 233 377 (dont sure about few fist but i think it is like this:
    1st lvl 1 point
    2nd lvl 3 points
    3rd lvl 5 points
    and later normaly)
    this is till u get to lvl 15.
    from lvl 1-9 u are considered a ant (insignificant  soldier),10-14 u are strong soldier but still... at 15 u are a knight and cultivation system changes sligtly ( lighting all those point would be imposible task, so u get elemental chackras to activate first u get iron->earth->water->phantom(wind)->fire (not sure about order in this) to get to another lvl u need to activate all 360 degree chackra ( u do that point by point using crsystals with elemental power (spiritual power?)

3. MC powers all that get from that tree(this novel lucky encounter, ehere he get that space), all het from cultivation manuals from his family and master and lucky encounters in the world
    -he can tame animals (stronger lvl animals need stronger spiritual power)
    - he can increase his spiritual power by dividing his thoughts ( till vol 33 he can use his mental abacus in 4th thoughts (basicly he can caluculate 4 diferent problems at the same time (like computer or so...)))
    - he can controm animals (using common bettle as a scout in knight infested den and nobody notice him...)
    - he can throw spear few times faster then sound speed and lot others
    - he cantake thins from hiss spatial world outside (MC do some miracle with infinite water botle....)
    - his mutated yeast can create miracle potion bear/wine/hp potion etc. that can heal all basic poisons/wounds/disese

4.Main plot lines is that after fall of the GOD star every 300 years or so from hell deamon/hell army is attacking humans and 3rd Mozu(enemies) war is coming, enemies are smart there is a lot of humans greeedy to coope with MOZU (this name from raws so..) enemies are smart and strong so MC dos not have easy fight with them (exept zombies that mozu changed humans into)

5. no the teacher had home problems , MC helped her but no one from start location fucked her (she got maried to a doctor and had a child buttill lvl 33 mc didnt meet her again and propably will not..)

7. NO till vol 33, and i think if that would hapen MC would get resurection spring inside of his dimension (btw he can get lots of mythical stuff like that but it is expensive like hell)

sory for bad english
    The teacher of the beginning joins her harem ??
  • So it would take a long time for our mc to meet with alice and pandora? like near the end?

No clue. Havent got there. Other spoilers up top have given some away about Pandora
    NieLu said:
    The teacher of the beginning joins her harem ??
    Looks like you answered you own question. I havent gotten there but it appears not if she has another family.
    Also please dont make such a large quote. Just use the part you need and delete the rest like I did. Its annoying scrolling down. I dont want to see another thread ruined because of quoting mania